• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DCNU: Neo Universe OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry, looks like my post will have to wait 'til tomorrow.

Note to self that I need to acknowledge:
  • Ring scan results
  • Mr. Zero
  • Supergirl
  • Blue Beetle

A Common Man A Common Man

Yo dude. Last I checked, one didn't simply walk in to STAR Labs without getting shot at several times. Especially if you carrying a visible gun with you.

At this point I'm wondering how I'll explain why no one reacted to Sinestro's reaction to the ring analysis, since now several interactions have taken place after he would have seen it and reacted to it. And there's something about it he's going to be angry about that I don't know if anyone's noticed, and what I planned to have him say isn't something I think Claire or Victor Fries would have ignored.

Plus I won't have time to write it today for at minimum six hours.

Last edited:
At this point I'm wondering how I'll explain why no one reacted to Sinestro's reaction to the ring analysis, since now several interactions have taken place after he would have seen it and reacted to it. And there's something about it he's going to angry about that I don't know if anyone's noticed, and what I planned to have him say isn't something I think Claire or Victor Fries would have ignored.

Yo Victor, started to examine the results. What do you mean 'no one reacted'? Victor did?

So. You got an issue, over something that hasn't been written yet?
Your tone makes this seem like some kind of confrontation? You seem very confused about what I was talking about. And I have to leave the house in the next 2 minutes so I'm just going to quote my original post.

At this point I'm wondering how I'll explain why no one reacted to Sinestro's reaction to the ring analysis, since now several interactions have taken place after he would have seen it and reacted to it. And there's something about it he's going to angry about that I don't know if anyone's noticed, and what I planned to have him say isn't something I think Claire or Victor Fries would have ignored.

Your tone makes this seem like some kind of confrontation? You seem very confused about what I was talking about. And I have to leave the house in the next 2 minutes so I'm just going to quote my original post.

Yeah. It is kind of confusing, and I am not getting confrontatious about anything. Just that if your char wants to react to something and ours to reply - then write it out and we can react to it then.

Yeah. It is kind of confusing, and I am not getting confrontatious about anything. Just that if your char wants to react to something and ours to reply - then write it out and we can react to it then.
I just think you're taking it as some kind of criticism of you when all I'm talking about is how long it's taken me to write my post + the fact that chronologically Sinestro's reaction happened several posts ago, and how I'm going to explain that no one reacted to Sinestro's reaction before Blue Beetle walked in etc.. It's my problem to figure out, not yours. Does that make more sense? And I was supposed to leave 4 minutes ago so I'll check this on my phone if I get the chance.

I just think you're taking it as some kind of criticism of you when all I'm talking about is how long it's taken me to write my post + the fact that chronologically Sinestro's reaction happened several posts ago, and how I'm going to explain that no one reacted to Sinestro's reaction before Blue Beetle walked in etc.. It's my problem to figure out, not yours. Does that make more sense? And I was supposed to leave 4 minutes ago so I'll check this on my phone if I get the chance.

Wait? What?

??????

Yeah, okay. I'll stop talking now, this is too confusing for me now.

For the record, I agree with Necro. I have literally no idea what you are even trying to say.

It's going to take way less effort to find a simple solution than it's going to take to explain it at this point.

It was just an idle comment about my progress and immediate posting situation. I didn't expect it to generate so much buzz. Don't worry about it.

Last edited:
My solution was to say that Sinestro didn't say anything when he first saw the results and he's been staring at them this whole time. That resolves the issue of posting his reaction to something that happened several posts ago.

Because if I wrote a post now in which he actually reacted to the results when they first appeared, it retroactively wouldn't make sense that no one had a chance to react to his reaction. So instead I decided to have him staring that whole time and only actually say something out loud later. That way people still have time to acknowledge what he said in a way that makes sense.

I really hope that explains what I meant earlier, because it wasn't supposed to be anything complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back