• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mysticwolf

Okay I am new here so bare with me!

I always do doubles meaning both parties make their own characters and rp each other love interest. So I always open to people what make their oc too because always make mine.

I won't judge your writing knowing I am disabled so I'll admit my writing not perfect. 😅

I love DC since I was a kid, heroes if anyone wants rp let me know. I prefer 1x1 rps though groups don't go too good with me.

This also I am open to rp

Bungo Tray Dogs

Brother Conflict

Twilight Saga

Harry Potter

Black Butler

Ouran High School Host Club

I'm kinda in Harry potter right now 😂
I would be interested! I got a young but male character, 1st year. DM back if you would want to do a rp with him (for age purposes, if they do find to like each other, we can obviously work around a little timeskip, but I’m open to ship, fight, casual friendship, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back