TV & Film Dc Universe

Yuri Greythorn

Meme Jesus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I've been on HBO MAX recently, and I've been watching a shitton of Dc movies. I love the concept of John Constantine, so I watched City of Demons, and Justice League Dark (Both), and I became fascinated with it, because, except in the comics, you don't see the Dc universe so... Fucked up, especially the way it was in Apokolips War, would anyone like to discuss these movies? Are these movies even well known?

So I've been on HBO MAX recently, and I've been watching a shitton of Dc movies. I love the concept of John Constantine, so I watched City of Demons, and Justice League Dark (Both), and I became fascinated with it, because, except in the comics, you don't see the Dc universe so... Fucked up, especially the way it was in Apokolips War, would anyone like to discuss these movies? Are these movies even well known?
Nice.
Have you seen the constantine series? The live action one.

I havent seen the dark war yet

And you should watch Apokolips War, it's dark, it's gritty, there's no plot armor, and it's fucked up beyond belief
Hmm is there an order of movies to watch before it

I mainly been trying to watch the movies that are not part of a sequence first

Hmm is there an order of movies to watch before it

I mainly been trying to watch the movies that are not part of a sequence first
Well, technically, Apokolips War is a sequel to first Constantine city of Demons, then Justice League Dark, but it made perfect sense before me watching the other two, mainly because I already have a good understanding of the Dc universe, mainly darkseid, Doomsday the Justice league and teen titans

Well, technically, Apokolips War is a sequel to first Constantine city of Demons, then Justice League Dark, but it made perfect sense before me watching the other two, mainly because I already have a good understanding of the Dc universe, mainly darkseid, Doomsday the Justice league and teen titans
Oh.
Ive seen justice league dark
But not the city of demons movie.

Heres the trailer of the series:

It didnt have many seasons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back