• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC Universe

REKU

Looking for a DC roleplay using our OCs set in a AU where many of the heroes have died or gone missing and the Justice League recruiting new members,

The Canon Characters that are Still Around.

Clark Kent- Superman (currently struggling with his morality and losing Faith in Humans.)

Bruce Wayne - Batman (Stays In Gotham as most of the Batfamily has been killed or turned Villain.

Diana Prince - WonderWoman (only heads to the watch tower when needed, Lost all Hope for the world of man.)

Berry Allen - Flash (still being the Jokster and trying to stay positive)

Any particular iteration you're looking to draw from?
- Live Action Movies
- TV Shows
- Comics
- Animated Movies
- etc?

And are you looking for a group or just two characters?

Any particular iteration you're looking to draw from?
- Live Action Movies
- TV Shows
- Comics
- Animated Movies
- etc?

And are you looking for a group or just two characters?

Sorry just got the notification now, maybe a mix of TV show/Movies..

Just curious, but what are your writing requirements?

At least a paragraph, mostly proper grammar ( though I am not a nazi about it as I understand not everyone is a Yale English major) . Able to keep the story going. Able to do doubles when needed, as I prefer OCs with interactions with the Canon cast

I do mostly short and sweet replies due to my autism and English not bring my strong suit in high school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back