• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC Universe: Shattered World [Interest Check]

Kk I’m super excited. Will is one of my favs to play as he can be a total savage.

Although options as there is two versions of this character.
The one with huge mommy issues and it’s a mad man with zero regard for personal safety and is a complete jacked up mess with ice abilities

Or the one that wanted nothing to do with his mom’s trade, didn’t really have any powers and just wanted to be an ice skater and right before he went Olympic he had an accident that gave him cool abilities to move titanium telekenetically (cool sword powers woot!) and now he’s basically forced to be the whole hero thing instead because they won’t let him ice skate any more. He’s still a savage with a death wish and very little regard to personal safety, but has far less angst explosions.

ok I have an idea for 2 characters IDK if I can make 2. So Will is rather... delinquent in either form I choose, In one he makes hobby of murdering the hell out of what he deems the scum of the earth, sex traffickers, child abusers, killers, the worst of the worst.

In the other he resorts to a dangerous type of vigilantism that is an absolute nightmare for the police to deal with as literally everyone on their 'armed and dangerous' list ends up dead. Meaning no trials. I was thinking of making a police detective that was a double leg amputee and got some bad ass sword legs (if anyone has seen Camille from league of ledgends, this is EXACTLY what i'm making). However began becoming more and more machine, replacing more body parts, ect. Eventually she became a mechanical weapon at the police's disposal.

I'm thinking she starts out as a anti-hero, a favor from Diana to go get her wayward son before he ends up in major trouble and drag him into the Young Justice or Teen Titans kicking and screaming. Then goes back to enforcing laws like the detective she is. However, slowly she realizes she too is now considered a metahuman and can't help but feel used and starts working with JLA as a double agent.

This truly do sound intriguing upon observing the level of planning in which you have come to present. Although per-occupied by other projects and commitments, I wish in stating my a interest in becoming a potential participants.

Okay, just a heads up—the CS may be going up a little later than expected. But y'all discuss about what characters you're looking to create if you want. Feel free to chat here while I finish things up!

ok I have an idea for 2 characters IDK if I can make 2. So Will is rather... delinquent in either form I choose, In one he makes hobby of murdering the hell out of what he deems the scum of the earth, sex traffickers, child abusers, killers, the worst of the worst.

In the other he resorts to a dangerous type of vigilantism that is an absolute nightmare for the police to deal with as literally everyone on their 'armed and dangerous' list ends up dead. Meaning no trials. I was thinking of making a police detective that was a double leg amputee and got some bad ass sword legs (if anyone has seen Camille from league of ledgends, this is EXACTLY what i'm making). However began becoming more and more machine, replacing more body parts, ect. Eventually she became a mechanical weapon at the police's disposal.

I'm thinking she starts out as a anti-hero, a favor from Diana to go get her wayward son before he ends up in major trouble and drag him into the Young Justice or Teen Titans kicking and screaming. Then goes back to enforcing laws like the detective she is. However, slowly she realizes she too is now considered a metahuman and can't help but feel used and starts working with JLA as a double agent.
You can have as many characters as you can handle

I may make 3 depending on how will works out. If he is a basket case I have a character I use mostly to keep a lid on Will. I'll see how nuts Will may end up before I make him

If this takes place here I would also be very interested. Not a big fan of Superman so you won't have to worry about me and Kryptonians.

Let's see...non-descendent Batman related character, a Lantern related character (multiple sub-options) , or a magic based character I've been brain storming thanks to recent musical musings?

My characters:

1. A hybrid

2. An Atlantean-Xebellian delegate, and is the current leader of the Deluge

3. Genetic experiment (test tube baby)

I've got 2 maybe 3 stewing:
1. Will the half amazonian wonder woman baby of death
2. Camille the Detective that just wants law, order and progress
3.*possibly depending on how crazy Will gets* A demon that doesn't want to kill and just wants to live his after life in peace.

(The reason character 3 depends on how crazy Will gets is because I made for each other. Isroh was created to stop Will from becoming a villain because without someone to teach him that senseless killing only causes more hell and without someone to incentivize real change in his behavior, he never does. The one rp I had without someone either grounding him back down to reality or without Isroh (character 3) he ended up a flat out bloodthirsty monster that really began to enjoy killing for the sake of 'justice'.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back