• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DC Universe Earth Infinity [Advanced Literate] [Sandbox]

Coldpopz

Smooth Subtlety
[class=base] background-color: #111; max-width:90%; border:15px double #2c8ff0; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:10px auto; [/class] [class=BG] background:url('https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Jl8wE7wjFVA/maxresdefault.jpg')no-repeat; background-size:cover; max-width:100%; overflow:hidden; overflow:hidden; color:#313131; padding:10px; [/class] [class=Pic] background:url('https://pre00.deviantart.net/0f4f/th/pre/f/2014/311/c/9/dawn_of_justice_by_jprart-d85mie6.jpg'); background-size:cover; max-width:500px; min-height:350px; margin:10px auto; border:6px solid #2c8ff0; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px 30px 3px 3px; overflow:hidden; text-align:left; [/class]
[div class=base][div class=BG]
[div class=Pic][/div]
coollogo_com-15687678.png

Hello, everyone!

This rp is based off a DC Universe known as Earth Infinity. Unlike other worlds, Earth Infinity acts as a conduit that connects the multiverse and holds it together. Because of this, its inhabitants are often amalgamations, or even copies from other universes such as DCEU, Earth Prime, Earth 1, etc. However, the time is currently set in an era known as Year Zero. Metahumans and other superpowered beings have only just begun to be introduced to the world. Some, such as the Batman, have been operating as vigilantes and outlaws for a short period of time. Nonetheless, the vast majority of humanity is unaware of the gods among them, as well as the facets of reality they come from. On the other hand, no superpowered villains have threatened the world in any way. The Earth is a clean slate, and for Year Zero, you are free to develop your character into the version you want. You can also play canon characters within their respective universes (contact me).
[/div][/div]

Taken Characters:
Aquaman / Arthur Curry
Batman / Bruce Wayne
Green Lantern / Hal Jordan
Penguin / Oswald Cobblepot
Supergirl / Kara Zor-El
Wonder Woman / Diana of Themyscira

Wishlist:
Shazam
Superman
Cyborg
The Flash
(Really any villains would be great as well)

What if the character I want isn't on the wishlist?
- That's totally okay! As long as they aren't taken, you can grab up whoever you'd like.

How many characters can I have?
- You can have as many characters as you want. However, three will be classified as “mains” and need to be applied for. Any additional characters are classified as “alts” and, while you do not need to apply for them, another player can take them for a main at any time.

What's the minimum length of the posts?
- Length typically depends on the person and situation they're currently in. Some of us cling to around 300-400 words, but you can expect many others to go from 500 - 1000+ words.

Can I change or drop characters?
- Absolutely! Just tell an admin; reapplying may be necessary.

How do I join?
- Please message me privately!

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back