• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC Universe Academy

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
EDIT: The setup is open!! Here it is!

Hey everybody! I'm looking for a few people to help me plan a roleplay (and of course, for members as well!).

It would be based on Marvel Avengers Academy, except we would change things to make it in the DC universe. So pretty much just a school built for young superheroes to help learn how to control their powers and work together, preferably with teen/young adult characters or adult characters aged down. Although, some characters will be teachers, but that will be TBD by me and someone I find to help me plan!

FOR SOMEONE WANTING TO HELP ME PLAN:
I'm looking for either one or two people who would be interested in helping me with set-up, events and plot ideas, and especially to roleplay as teachers to help me out.

You must be able to get on AT LEAST ONCE A DAY, and I will want to see a few sample posts and approve your writing style (don't be intimidated lol, I just want someone literate and who advances the plot and writes at least a paragraph). Also we have to get along. But I get along with most people, so it shouldn't be a problem as long as you're nice!

FOR SOMEONE WANTING TO JOIN ONCE WE GET THE HP SET UP:
This would be all CANON BASED. No OC's, sorry.
It doesn't really matter what version you all would be from (comics, TV show, movie, etc), as long as you talk to the people with other characters who are related to yours and plan a way to make it work.

I will update this as I find someone to help me plan and get more information! Comment if you're interested in helping me or joining!!

EDIT : Since I think we'll be only RPing in one thread, I don't think we need to make this into a hosted project.

Last edited:
I'm down! Sounds great. I'm cool to help you set up, though when I play a teacher would I be allowed to play a student as well?

fanaticalferret fanaticalferret Perhaps something along the lines of this for the scenario?

So my idea was that Bruce rebuilds Wayne Manor until a school and he and Wonder Woman then set out recruiting young heroes (and villains) to honour Superman's memory as well as train them to use their powers.

Last edited:
Dear Pietro Roleplay Creator,

I am writing to inform you of my interest in this DC-inspired project of sound design. I bid you good day, total stranger I have never had the pleasure of meeting.

Yours truly,

Totally random person you've never met before.

If I joined who would I try to be *looks at my avatar of Cassandra Cain of ex-Batgirl/Black Bat and Current Orphan*

4812482742bb5a861eb7c91502c43d31.jpg

I'm interested as well, depending on the cast and premise.

Shoot us a link here when you've got the setup thread up? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back