• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC United Lantern Corp

Vayne Victori

Hello

Everyone calls me T. I'm a pretty passionate writer so I can go from 1- 9 Paragraphs easily all depends on how captivating the story gets. Despite that I don't expect many to keep up nor is it required just as long as you show some passion and can produce more than two lines I'll be satisfied. SOOOO for the story.

Setting: Universe -12
As with all the Universes in the negative vibration the universe is dying. Krypton in this universe did not blow up. The moment Kryptonian's found out the secret of the yellow sun they dominated the universe with brute force. The Lantern Corps were forced to become one, as the Guardians of the Universe had stepped down to advocate a new leader of each faction. Upon the complete unification of the Lanterns, Rami a banished guardian was summoned as the ring he created and had spent billions of years attempting to destroy was now going to be the new secret weapon against the Krypto's. The Phantom ring was one that was able to use all the energy from the Emotional Spectrum. A powerful Ring that required no power battery to charge capable of charging directly from the emotional spectrum of the ether. It even had the unique ability to be worn by anyone. The only down fall was it usually turned those who wore crazy. It was Theorized by Rami, that it was possible to find those susceptible to properly pair with the Phantom Ring, but testing was required. So the University of Light was created. A school created for those who showed great promise to wield control of their emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back