• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [DC] The New Titans

Sir Les Paul

The Duke of Chords
Supporter
Titans Initiative

"The world needs a Justice League and the Titans will be how we make one."
— Joseph Waller, III

New heroes. A new League. A new future. The Titans have been brought back like never before. Not just a team of misfits and sidekicks, but a team of young talent, prospective heroes and untapped potential. Lead by Tim Drake, designed by Joseph Waller and endorsed by the United League of Justice, the Titans Initiative is the foreground for training the heroes of the future.

And, it is needed. The year is now 2060. The Justice League as the world knew it failed after decades of being the bastion of Earth and all those species that call it home. Political red tape, in-fighting, retiring heroes and the unfortunate decay of age led to a day when the League lost a monumental battle to R'as al Ghul. That day marked the death of the old League.

The era of heroes was over... but not for long.

The Titans Initiative is designed in full to cultivate a new generation of heroes. Some call them Agents of the League, others call them the last hope this world has. Regardless of what anyone calls them, they are those that step up to become better heroes than the ones before them. Those not yet ready to join the League, but whose future will some day be in the Watchtower. They are more than the Teen Titans before them. They are the heroes of tomorrow.

This is a Hosted Project that can be found here. For those interested, PM me directly, say hi in the OOC and take a look at the Titans Initiative Guide!

Last edited:
Bump!

Edit: Added a Hero Point system for anyone curious. ;) It can be found in the Characters section.

Last edited:
Tentative start date for the Titans is August 20th. I will put a "soft close" on the RP at that time.

Last call! The curtains close on the 20th, just a few days away! Anyone interested might need to take their peak sooner than later. :D

absolutely interested, but let me do some reading before signing up... I have been away from RPN for a few months

Sopranos Sopranos you were actually part of this continuity once.
I was... but unfortunately I wasn't able to keep up, I feel very bad about it. I hope this doesn't mean something bad for me to join this Titan RP. (Though I do understand if this has given me a bad reputation to this community)
I still like my character in JL - BP very much but I don't think there is anyway for me to join it again...

The Titans Initiative is an entirely different prompt than Beta Protocol. You should take a look around. See how it's changed and what's the same. It doesn't take place in any of the original cities, either.

As for your character, you can always make another. I'm not quite sure if he falls well into the Titans, but he might... He is a bit old for them. The big thing is that you basically solo'd your entire plot. Lol

Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Hi, so really interested in seeing if I could join this, read through just about everything I can without permissions and I'm definitely interested!

Oh, about my character, I was meaning to say that can I use him to be back in JL - BP.
For The Titans, for sure I'll need to make a new character for it. I'll send you a pm about the character whenever I have any idea for him

Well the only ongoing plot in BP is the Shadows of Gotham and I'm not sure how to work him in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back