• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC roleplay

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm looking for people who are wanting to do DC roleplays! OC welcome considering I have an OC of my own I'd like to try out!. Bat man and super man are the main two characters I'm looking for someone else to play but any one else is okay too. I'll be playing as my OC which will be my main character and I'll also be playing as wonder women..

Nokumi Nokumi Hi thought I'd draw your attention to a DC/Marvel RP that's just started. We do have a Batman and it does allow OC's if you make one Canon Character so feel free to check it out.

Nokumi Nokumi Hi thought I'd draw your attention to a DC/Marvel RP that's just started. We do have a Batman and it does allow OC's if you make one Canon Character so feel free to check it out.

Looks good just a heads up though I don't know if my OC Is a super hero or a super villain yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back