• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dc/marvel rp

Hey!

So I want to do an rp for Marvel or DC like the name states.

Literacy
I'm semi lit to lit but I'll try to match others. Only thing is I can't to first person and I can't do illiterate. But I don't mind rping with someone who uses those I just don't like it.

Plot, Genre, Pairings
As for pairs and plot. Plot, I need to know the characters but if u do I can't try and make one though I don't like making it alone. Genre, I can do anything outside of family rps, I'm most familiar with romance, action, and adventure but I'm good with anything. Pairs, I can do oc x oc, cc x cc, I can do oc x cc if I'm the oc or it's a double up.

Other
I don't want to do both marvel and DC though if it is a double up I don't mind if one is in marvel and one is in DC but I don't like crossover things.

Where
I don't mind rping here though I don't quite understand how it works so I may need so I may need some help. I'm more comfortable on discord.

I'd be down. I've had this scenario I've always toyed around with that no one has ever taken me up on. One where I play Iron Fist and the other person plays Thor. Where Asgard basically pushes itself into the Tournament of Heaven and now you have Thor and his extended cast fighting Danny and his. Meanwhile Loki schemes in the background with Crane Mother.

Uh I won't mind trying it though I'm not to good at Thor if that changes your mind on it. I think the plot sounds interesting and really cool too!

HalfDead HalfDead Are you still interested? I'm very new to rp and would like to start with something familiar like Marvel. I do better in groups but 1 on 1 is also fine. We could work on a plot together and I'm unsure of if I'd play a OC or a CC but if you get back to me I might have figured that out by then.

Ya sure I'm still interested in it. I do better one on one cause groups overwhelm me but you can bean oc or cc it doesn't really matter to much to me I would prefer to be an oc but I can be ccs too

Yes! I'm thinking of being Ms. Marvel but i'm looking through comics I liked just in case I've forgotten someone I love. We should discuss plot; do you have anything in mind?

We could just yoink a plot from another comic and just input our character in it. It'd depend on who your character is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back