• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

superperr

Hi there! I'm still new to RP Nation but I'd like to start roleplaying and get used to the whole community.

I'm looking for anyone who's interested in a DC or Marvel RP (crossover welcome), or even just with any type of superpowered/magical/skilled characters. I would very much prefer if you used an OC or Next Gen OC, but canons are fine too.

I'm not really looking for a romance RP, but I wouldn't mind any of those.

I currently only have a few OCs to play (one of them being a Next Gen) and I don't play canons.

I usually write a paragraph, sometimes more or less depending on my partner's own style. Any post length is fine with me as long as it's more than one sentence. Please use proper language as well (doesn't have to be perfect, of course). I try to respond ASAP, but if I'm busy or we have different timezones I might not be able to reply right away. I won't ghost though, so no need to worry about that.

If you're interested or have any questions feel free to reply to this thread and we can discuss in private messages (I think they exist here, right? Or just in a separate conversation if they don't. Idk, still figuring the site out).

Hello! This sounds intresting! What kind of storyplot are you thinking?

Hi there! I'm still new to RP Nation but I'd like to start roleplaying and get used to the whole community.

I'm looking for anyone who's interested in a DC or Marvel RP (crossover welcome), or even just with any type of superpowered/magical/skilled characters. I would very much prefer if you used an OC or Next Gen OC, but canons are fine too.

I'm not really looking for a romance RP, but I wouldn't mind any of those.

I currently only have a few OCs to play (one of them being a Next Gen) and I don't play canons.

I usually write a paragraph, sometimes more or less depending on my partner's own style. Any post length is fine with me as long as it's more than one sentence. Please use proper language as well (doesn't have to be perfect, of course). I try to respond ASAP, but if I'm busy or we have different timezones I might not be able to reply right away. I won't ghost though, so no need to worry about that.

If you're interested or have any questions feel free to reply to this thread and we can discuss in private messages (I think they exist here, right? Or just in a separate conversation if they don't. Idk, still figuring the site out).
bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back