• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC/Marvel RP OOC

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
silent whisper silent whisper Talathel Talathel TrulyNerdy TrulyNerdy Crenando Crenando Walliver Walliver

So I'm kinda leaning towards some kind of next gen RP. Possibly a young justice styled RP. I am also kinda leaning towards people ending up in the DC universe but I am open to some kind of combined universe it would just be more confusing when it comes to locations.

I am also debating between realistic FCs or art-based FCs.

hmmm - I think either artistic or realistic FCs are pretty fun to deal with - for realistic FC's - Pexels and Pixabay are both good websites to use for free images

silent whisper silent whisper Talathel Talathel TrulyNerdy TrulyNerdy Crenando Crenando Walliver Walliver

So I'm kinda leaning towards some kind of next gen RP. Possibly a young justice styled RP. I am also kinda leaning towards people ending up in the DC universe but I am open to some kind of combined universe it would just be more confusing when it comes to locations.

I am also debating between realistic FCs or art-based FCs.
Tbh I think the young justice idea isn’t bad and I think for superhero’s art can be easier but I wouldn’t mind a mix of the two.

Alright so we're all gonna have young justice styled characters so next generation, proteges, or even original characters are fine as long as they are teens.
I will have a CS coming up soon.

Found a link he was actully in the old old Justice leauge of America

Found a link he was actully in the old old Justice leauge of America
I just don’t have enough time to read all that. I’m sorry but i am gonna have to say no.

I'm not sure how motivated I am for this RP anymore. I'm kind of in a different mood for something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back