• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I understand. You could work on a new suit, something more.. Stealthy?" Said Shuri.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natasha romanoff made her way up the path, and to the reception desk. "Who's in charge here." She said, her voice blank of emotions, and her fiery red hair hidden underneath a hoodie.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Last edited:
"Well, I'm here now, so you can put my name on the register, Natalia romanova. I don't need a tour, I'm quite capable of finding my way around." She said, hauling a backpack over her shoulder, and flashing a quick smile. Natasha walked off, her boots clicking on the floor as she went.
(Open for interactions)

Tony pulled out his backpack and set it on the table. He ran his hands through his hair and grabbed a small cube out of the bag. He set it down and pushed a small button. A screen popped up and lines of code scrolled across the screen. He read each one carefully before sitting down and typing something out. A few minutes after this the cube started smoking.
"Dammit!"
He grabbed his phone and ran out, closing the door behind him. He saw someone walking down the hall as he leaned on the closed door.
"I wouldn't try going in here for a minute."

Watercolour Watercolour

"Well, I'm here now, so you can put my name on the register, Natalia romanova. I don't need a tour, I'm quite capable of finding my way around." She said, hauling a backpack over her shoulder, and flashing a quick smile. Natasha walked off, her boots clicking on the floor as she went.
(Open for interactions)
"Thanks Shuri..." he begins working with materials, knowing he would have to get some more... he decides to finish as much as he can and makes a black mask with green lenses.

• After the relatively intense day that was her first, Gwen was not sure what to expect from the second at this strange school. It started as normally as she could hope- snooze a few alarms, shower, dress, and she was out roaming the school. People seemed to have been up far before she was, and there were others with that familiar, tired look in their eyes. Although, so far, no one looked familiar(or awake) enough to engage. Still unused to being a complete stranger to practically everyone at school, she began thinking of some way to "fix" that. She eventually made her way towards the front of the school, where a definitely new person was making her way towards her. Though hidden under her clothing, her walk alone conveyed that she was confident and not at all nervous about coming to a new school. Gwen knew she wanted to approach her, but what exactly would she say? It's not like she knew the school to give her a tour, and she already had her room key, so she'd already met friendly, friendly Barton. So, instead, it was probably easier to just be a friendly face. As she passed by Gwen, she started walking with the same stride to introduce herself. "Hey, there! I see you're new here, and thought I should introduce myself; I'm Gwen," she managed to say without tripping over her words- or her feet, for that matter.

Comicwolf Comicwolf Watercolour Watercolour

Loki smiled and rolled over onto his stomach. He shifted back and sat down on the bed. He fell backwards.
"That was fun."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lily:"yes but i fear to say that several hours have passed by so we have been in here for a day or two"
There was a knock at the door
Lily shift back to human form and open the door she finds papers of homework there for her and loki

"Wonderful. What am I going to do? I can make out shapes, not words."
Loki flopped back onto the bed.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

"Wonderful. What am I going to do? I can make out shapes, not words."
Loki flopped back onto the bed.

Comicwolf Comicwolf
Peter was walking by going to grab more materials to make the rest of the Big Time Stealth Suit, when he overhears that Loki needs help doing homework. Being a nice guy and knowing he's blind, he decides to help out, after all his stealth suit can wait. "I can do it for you, after all this stuff is child's play...at least to me, I would like to think of homework as a brain dumbell you know? to keep my brain from losing brain cells." he says as he's stepping in the doorway. "Also sorry if I interrupted anything or rudely barged in."

"I am not worried about the work. I am certain I could get it done within the hour. I simply cannot see it to do it."
Loki growled in frustration and carded his hands through his hair.

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

• Hoping she wasn't too awkward about it, Gwen at least knew the general direction of most rooms from her previous wanderings around the school. "I'm pretty new here myself, but I think I could help you find your room- I mean, if you'd want me to, of course," she hastily added. Man, this is a terrible idea.. Why did I think I could just walk up to someone, especially her, and just offer to bring her to her room!? she thought to herself. Clearly, Gwen was still a nervous wreck on the inside, but she had no idea whether it was showing on the outside.

Gwen: Watercolour Watercolour | Grayson: open for interaction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back