• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Janet Van Dyne did make my web-shooters, thank you very much." Gwen said impatiently. Turning to Spider-Man's friend, she fired right back with "Maybe I didn't expect a literal monster to be watching me from the sky!" Luckily, she was wearing her mask, even after all that just happened, so they couldn't see how red her ears would be right now(and her identity, that's pretty important as well). When Spider-Man jumped behind her, noting her voice, she almost froze up, but the webbing hitting her hood promptly snapper her out of it. Gwen grabbed and pulled, with notably more force, on the webbing stuck to her hoodie. It didn't snap, which goes to show this guy at least knew how to make adequate materials for himself. "Wouldn't you think, if you have the capacity for that, that I'm wearing a mask for a reason?" She turned towards Spider-Man, and using both hands, ripped the webbing from her hood, though it left a noticeable amount of residue on the hood. "If I wanted you to know who I was, I wouldn't have called myself the Ghost Spider!" She near-shouted at him.
Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
"Hm odd...she acts familiar as well..." He jump kicks her in the face
Jetray decided that he wasn't going to be enough. he slammed the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
reboot__four_arms_by_insane_mane-dc16xoj.png
"FOUR ARMS!" he yelled and charging towards Gwen

Absolutely surprised by the sudden attack, and seeing a completely different monster in front of her when she recovered- was not any consolation for Gwen. However, this one didn't have wings, so there was a clear direction to go for an advantage. Gwen shot two continuous streams of webbing at his feet in an attempt to slow him-unsure of how it would stop this new four-armed beast. She didn't, however, intend to stay to find out. "Sorry, I'll be sure to swing by and chat some other time," she joked before jumping to the top of a nearby building, which was nearly five stories above their own. From that rooftop, she shot a few clumps of webbing toward the two of her new friends, and made her way, by webbing, in the direction of what she hoped was the school.
Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Loki held Lily close and smiled.
"Well, one place no ventured was the roofs. They provided a lovely view without all the lights and noises of the palace. I'd sneak away as a child and climb to the roofs to watch the stars."
He swiped his hand in the air and the stars changed.
"Then there was the gardens. Even at a young age I could get rid of the lights so I could watch the stars undisturbed out there. It was beautiful...But not as beautiful as the star in my arms."

@Miasmith17
Lily blushes more and kissed loki:"i always wanted to star gaze looking up, imagining the worlds and universes out there not discovered or touched. Going to worlds and dimensions, i was usually afraid to look at the stars, because i would feel lonely" Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Loki smiled into the kiss. He swiped his hand again and the stars changed to show the Earth from space.
"Now you can see it here with me. What would you liked to see?"

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Loki smiled and the view of the Earth moved slowly, traveling from planet to planet. It would get close, sweeping low, before drawing back up to travel to the next.
"Does it take your breath away?"

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Not moving from her position, Emma reaches a arm over to flick a catch with their fingers, opening the window before going back to painting nails. Sending a few mental pings she ensured her new room mate saw the entrance. Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream

Loki smiled and laid his head back, closing his eyes.
"I'm glad."
The view continued to shift until it was Asgard. It showed the beautiful golden palace.

@Miasmith17

Spider-Man swung to school as well now in his normal clothes and Ben reverted when he got there. "Geez who was that woman?" Peter asked Ben near Gwen "I have no idea... I'm still quite new to this universe as well..." Peter frowned "We gotta find out who she was, I had Deja Vu talking to her....I had no idea why, like I was fighting a bully like flash or...." Peter said

Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream

"It is."
Loki rubbed circles into her side. The image flashed briefly to a dark room before turning back to the Argardian Palace. Loki pressed his face into Lily's shoulder.

@Miasmith17

"Ben you go to your dorm, next time, bring a recorder, I'll bring a tracer" Peter told him,
"Got it, so why you want to know who she is?" Ben asked
"Easy answer, I want to get this copycat off the streets, she could die!" Peter replied
"Alright, let's get to work..see ya later" Ben told him
Peter waved bye and headed to his room and sat in his desk. "Hey Shuri want a smoothie?"
Watercolour Watercolour

"No, it's just that there has been a young girl standing at the gates for some time now, I just wondered if she was a student..."

"Deep below...In the dungeons."
The image switched back to the dark room. It was from Loki's perspective.
"Odin couldn't even stand to be the one to do it all. He wouldn't look at me. Didn't stitch my lips shut before the venom was dripped on my face. Didn't listen to my screams of pain as I ripped the stitches apart again and again."
In the image Loki's legs could be seen struggling to move before liquid splashed into his face and it all went black. Then it faded all together.
"He was a coward."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

"It hurts because I trusted this man's word my whole life. I learned they were lies, but gave him a second chance. Then he does this. I will never forgive him."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Gwen made it back to the school, and before going onto the path, got her mask hidden away and picked as much of the webbing from her hood as she could. She soon noticed two people were not too far behind her- by the sounds of their voices, they were rather young, around her own age, and one voice was familiar enough- Peter Parker.
To avoid any more conflict, she ducked off the path to let them pass, though squatting there, she realized how little she ever actually fought. She was already sore like she'd worked out for the first time in a year. That's something I'll have to fix, she thought as they passed. Peter's voice was hushed enough, but she was able to hear something about universes and fighting.
"I'll have to ask the staff some questions," she mutter to herself as she somehow noticed a certain window on the side of the building was open, and somehow knew it was to her own room. Of course, that would make it easier to get past Peter and his friend, so she took the shortcut to find Emma in the exact same spot as earlier. She found nothing interesting to start a conversation with, so she simply strode to her suitcase to hide away her web-shooters and the now-ruined hoodie. She definitely knows something, to leave the window open like that- no harm in saying something about it at this point. "You won't mind keeping the window open for me too often, I hope?" She said, just loud enough to be heard even though her back was still facing Emma.
Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Gwen made it back to the school, and before going onto the path, got her mask hidden away and picked as much of the webbing from her hood as she could. She soon noticed two people were not too far behind her- by the sounds of their voices, they were rather young, around her own age, and one voice was familiar enough- Peter Parker.
To avoid any more conflict, she ducked off the path to let them pass, though squatting there, she realized how little she ever actually fought. She was already sore like she'd worked out for the first time in a year. That's something I'll have to fix, she thought as they passed. Peter's voice was hushed enough, but she was able to hear something about universes and fighting.
"I'll have to ask the staff some questions," she mutter to herself as she somehow noticed a certain window on the side of the building was open, and somehow knew it was to her own room. Of course, that would make it easier to get past Peter and his friend, so she took the shortcut to find Emma in the exact same spot as earlier. She found nothing interesting to start a conversation with, so she simply strode to her suitcase to hide away her web-shooters and the now-ruined hoodie. She definitely knows something, to leave the window open like that- no harm in saying something about it at this point. "You won't mind keeping the window open for me too often, I hope?" She said, just loud enough to be heard even though her back was still facing Emma.
Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 PlusUltra PlusUltra
Peter sighed, "Tracers are ready..." He walked to Ben's dorm "Now let's head to the thrift store...they may have a tape recorder there..."
Ben smiled "Alright, I'll take us there in a second..." he moves out of the room then activates the Omnitrix.
reboot__xlr8_by_insane_mane-dc16x46.png
"XLR8!" he yelled, he then grabbed XLR8 and then races to a thrift store. Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream

Emma turns another page "Provided you dont cause a mess on campus that will be fine. Besides those fools would likely cause more damage should you be cornered without a exit" eye shifting to the side to look at her "And as i said before, I read and know things...that includes a great deal of secrets so please dont insult me by thinking your hiding those toys." Finger raising to the case "Oh and another thing, I do tend to hear many things, Id take care of any particular electronics....There are other people attempting to find out certain secrets that may lack my discretion."

She sighed, both realizing she was naive enough to not pack a second hoodie, and that the girl behind her was likely not simply a good guesser, but was most likely a telepath of some sort. "Luckily for you, then, I'm hiding them from people who would want to go digging around," Gwen answered. At least she'd packed some money, maybe there was some way to get something more.. permanent than a plain hoodie. Though, now probably wasn't the time to be doing this, given that general livelihood of the school at the moment. "I suppose, since there's not much else to do, I should go and meet some of the students," Gwen said aloud, mostly to herself. This was made evident by the fact that she simply made her way out of the room- through the door, not the window. And now, she was wandering quite aimlessly, hoping to find someone to meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back