• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tony stood by in the doorway, watching what was happening. He gave him a thumbs up.
"Not what I'm used to but okay."

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Loki smiled softly and made sure he wasn't touching her back. He pulled her into his lap and kissed her nose, the frost disappearing.

@Miasmith17

Tony shrugged and walked into the room, staying clear of the boy in case he decided to change again. He shoved his hands into his pockets.
"Pick which one ya want, Power Ranger, and I'll take the other. Sound fine?"

Loki felt the cold snow kissing his skin and sticking to his cool skin. He smiled and rubbed gently circles into her skin with his thumbs.
"You're beautiful, Lily."

@Miasmith17

Tony shrugged and walked into the room, staying clear of the boy in case he decided to change again. He shoved his hands into his pockets.
"Pick which one ya want, Power Ranger, and I'll take the other. Sound fine?"

Loki felt the cold snow kissing his skin and sticking to his cool skin. He smiled and rubbed gently circles into her skin with his thumbs.
"You're beautiful, Lily."

@Miasmith17
Ben was confused by him being called a Power Ranger, "I guess I get top..." he crawled up there and laid back.

Lily smiled and blushes:"your gonna make me turn red"
(I wonder if there will be any rivals who will fall for lily) Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Tony nodded and flopped onto the bottom bed. He put his arm over his face and his other rested gently on his arc reactor, glowing brightly through his AC/DC shirt.
"I have one request though, Power Ranger."

(Power Ranger was the only nickname I could think of at the time because of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.)

Loki smiled softly.
"What if that was my goal? As of right now it's to let you know how beautiful you are."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Tony nodded and flopped onto the bottom bed. He put his arm over his face and his other rested gently on his arc reactor, glowing brightly through his AC/DC shirt.
"I have one request though, Power Ranger."

(Power Ranger was the only nickname I could think of at the time because of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.)

Loki smiled softly.
"What if that was my goal? As of right now it's to let you know how beautiful you are."

Comicwolf Comicwolf
(Lol alright,)
"Just call me Ben..what is it?.."

"I prefer nicknames. Clint's Legolas cause of his archery skills. My request is that you not do that weird alien thing in here unless it's necessary to our survival in a single piece. Which, in a honesty, might happen because you rooming with a soon-to-be-billionaire who is very smart, has things people want to get their hands on, and possibly a missing seventeen year old."
Tony shrugged even though he would be able to see it.

"You mean no aliens? Can I just go XLR8 to go run across town to grab things and come back in the room, what about if I enter the room as an alien?" he asked
"I prefer nicknames. Clint's Legolas cause of his archery skills. My request is that you not do that weird alien thing in here unless it's necessary to our survival in a single piece. Which, in a honesty, might happen because you rooming with a soon-to-be-billionaire who is very smart, has things people want to get their hands on, and possibly a missing seventeen year old."
Tony shrugged even though he would be able to see it.

"Just in here. In the dorm. I don't really want to walk out of the bathroom to find some giant alien laying in bed. Sound okay?"

Loki smiled.
"I'm glad."
He rested his head on her shoulder and pressed a kiss to her neck.
"Thank you....for staying and helping."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

"Just in here. In the dorm. I don't really want to walk out of the bathroom to find some giant alien laying in bed. Sound okay?"

Loki smiled.
"I'm glad."
He rested his head on her shoulder and pressed a kiss to her neck.
"Thank you....for staying and helping."

Comicwolf Comicwolf
"I don't use aliens to go to sleep, I ain't dependent on the Omnitrix.. Anywho, time to fight crime, I'll go get some things done and i'll be back in a while," He was about to slam the dial, but walked outside the door. and then did so.
reboot__diamondhead_by_insane_mane-dc16wpf.png
"DIAMONDHEAD!"

Attachments

• d9q4n09-12427372-754d-44ea-b47b-4ad0aed4ebfa.png
    d9q4n09-12427372-754d-44ea-b47b-4ad0aed4ebfa.png
    526.3 KB · Views: 0
Lily made a weird sound when he kissed her neck:"your welcome.......im sorry i dont know why that came out my mouth"
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Tony gave Ben a thumbs up.
"Have fun, E.T.!"

"I found it adorable."
He smiled and laid back on the bed, pulling Lily to lay beside him.
"Would you like to see something amazing?"

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Even though she was dropped off by taxi, and stepping out onto the curb, wearing tennis shoes, jeans, and a white hoodie, Gwen still thought for a split second that she was in the wrong place. However, a sign quickly dismissed that doubt. She was amazed at the grandeur of the school she would now be attending. It's got to have a hundred times the budget of Midtown, she thought to herself as she made her way to the front gates. Even at this time of the year, she could see the beauty it was meant to portray during any season. Pushing open the front gates with one hand and pulling a suitcase with her other, she immediately noticed a familiar face- and not exactly one she was happy about. "Peter Parker," she blurted without thinking, clearly disliking the fact that the name had to leave her mouth. "Fancy seeing you here."

Even though she was dropped off by taxi, and stepping out onto the curb, wearing tennis shoes, jeans, and a white hoodie, Gwen still thought for a split second that she was in the wrong place. However, a sign quickly dismissed that doubt. She was amazed at the grandeur of the school she would now be attending. It's got to have a hundred times the budget of Midtown, she thought to herself as she made her way to the front gates. Even at this time of the year, she could see the beauty it was meant to portray during any season. Pushing open the front gates with one hand and pulling a suitcase with her other, she immediately noticed a familiar face- and not exactly one she was happy about. "Peter Parker," she blurted without thinking, clearly disliking the fact that the name had to leave her mouth. "Fancy seeing you here."
"Look, can't we just bury the hatchet, Gwen?" he replied surprised to see her

Last edited:
"Look, can't we just bury the hatchet, Gwen?" he replied surprised to see her
She glanced further into the building and saw there were adults at the front desk. Not worth the risk right now, she said to herself. Looking back at Peter, Gwen noticed there was something a bit off about him. He looked visibly older, especially older than herself. "Sick?" she said, brushing off the differences in voice and looks as a cold, or something. "You shouldn't come to school, you might get me sick, too. I've gotta get out of here before I catch whatever you brought here." She made her way to the front desk, putting her "nice" face back on for the time being. "Excuse me?" Gwen said, sounding clearly more nice-like than less than a minute before. "Today is my first day, and I don't know, exactly where I'm supposed to be going from here."
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back