• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

What should the universe of Otherworld be called?

• Earth 53

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Earth -1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Otherverse

• Earth 99

• Total voters

TheForce

May The Me Be With You.
B832DFE5-A838-46A9-9BC6-3CF5B61DCC07.png
Have you ever wondered what an earth in the Dc universe without superheroes would be like? Well thats the idea behind this world here. As far as plots go i dont have much in mind besides the usual impending darkside attack on earth. However the main difference here is that the key members of the justice league will be vastly different. Operating in more of a secretive and Mysterious way people lime Diana, Bruce, Oliver Queen, And numerous others still patrol the world but they all work a bit more like batman crossed with deathstroke. Sadly criminals are likewise a hit more realistic in the sense that they actually try not to draw attention. Unfortunately between having to dodge governments scrutiny and not having an alliance the earth is a bit more dark and hopeless. Yet rare conspiracy theorists like Jimmy olson and James Gordon beleive these heroes from the shadows exist and have our best interests in mind.

Ideally each of the players will take the role of a hero or villain from dc and put their own twist on it. The story we all make together out of these characters will be the plot we drive forward. Unlike most of my other rps i dont intend to completely steer this ones plot. Players will he allowed to include and contribute their own plot lines and ideas so long as we can work together to make them fit into a story that is both fun and makes sense. So far only Superman is claimed as i have a use for him. Anyone wanting to play as Superboy or Supergirl please message me first as they do have a bit of a preestablished history here considering how different Kal’El Himself will be. Otherwise i look forward to seeing what kind of characters you produce and what kind of world we can build out of the the dc universe. Original characters are acceptable but i prefer you to make the existing roles your own. For example diana neednt be the wonder woman character ifs possible to make a different version of the wonder woman character.

List of claimed heroes/villains.

Superman- Yours truly.

OC heroes/villains

Last edited:
Was gonna wait to see what types others picked, would likely try and focus on one if i did.

Was gonna wait to see what types others picked, would likely try and focus on one if i did.
Gotcha. Ill get on that cs page. After we have enough character sheers made for me to piece together a history from them ill make the Lore page. In the meantime ill post the Cs page, Kal-el’s cs , and kryptons lore.

Here is the cs page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back