• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SharkBuckets

×Certified Simp×
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Vigilantes and Villains!

My name is Shark and welcome to my first thread!

If you find anything wrong with rules/format/etc., please let me know so I can fix it!

Now, onto the good stuff!

I've noticed that there isn't a lot of DC 1x1 threads, and I've decided to put a stop to that! DC has been a big interest of mine for a while now, but I haven't found anyone willing to rp it.
Before I tell you all about my wonderful plot, let me lay down some rules/info.
  • OOC chat is amazing, but don't ask any personal questions. I am totally down for friendly banter, though! Let's rant about our characters, the story, our favorite music, and other interests!​
  • I only rp and chat on pms!​
  • If you have any concerns with the rp or anything you are not comfortable with, TELL ME!!! I need you to let me know because I can't read minds! I understand not wanting to upset me/making things awkward, but rping is supposed to be enjoyable for both parties! I don't bite so speak openly with me!​
  • Ghost-Friendly! Let me know when I can bump our rp, but just know I will wait months for a reply so don't worry too much.​
  • I only do M/M, F/F, or any enby ship.​
  • Only canon characters (Canon/Canon) for this rp, but you can add antagonist/side character ocs! I might be convinced to do some oc/oc if you have a cool plot. One-sided attraction between an antagonist/side character and the canon characters is also welcome!​
  • DOUBLING!!! We will be doubling characters! We can do as many ships as we like, but the minimum we can have is two for both of us.​

Vague Plot Idea! (edited)

Basically we'll be centered around the BatFam, but we can obviously include other vigilantes and villains! OC antagonists would be very much appreciated as well!

(I will be playing Nightwing (Dick Grayson) and all I ask is for you to pick a male character for him to be shipped with! I'm good with almost anyone- Jason Todd, Wally West, Slade Wilson, etc. Honestly just suggest a male character to me and we'll probably go with that lmao.

I will do the same for you! Pick a character you will play, and I will play a character of your choice! We can have multiple ships if you'd like!)

The BatClan are on a mission.
An up-and-coming Bludhaven villain is making Nightwing's life a living hell. A Meta, with unknown powers and an obsession with the first Robin, proves to be tougher than he looks. He's hellbent on antagonizing his little birdie, and finding out who could possibly be under that mask.
With the help of other villains and rogues, he's ready to take over Bludhaven and capture Nightwing.
Dick now has to form his own group ragtag group of vigilantes to combat them, and he even takes a few unlikely-villain allies along on the ride!
Will he be able to defeat these new villains? Or is Bludhaven doomed to be overrun?

That's mostly it! Do let me know if you're down to rp this with me!

If you have a different plot that you've been itching to play- that includes Nightwing and the BatClan- I'd love to hear them! I'm mostly just looking for DC at this point.

PM or Leave a reply below!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back