• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC interest check!

THis still open?
hell yes it is!

Note: I have to tell how the world is when we start-

Demons, demons everywhere! They've been flooding through into the mortal world, running amuck and some previously peaceful demons seem to be driven mad! Only the strongest demons seem unaffected. Why? We don't know, that'd the Justice Leagues job to decipher before things get worse.

Huh, that lowkey ties in with my oc XD
Hell yes!

Note I'm still trying to consider my next character. I have two i'm thinking of one of which is an angel and he's absolutely frikkin hilarious. WORST. ANGEL. EVER!!! Swears, drinks, covered in tattoos, screws everything with a pulse and has a taste for 'borrowing' expensive cars (not, it's funnier cause he's blind). I may use him with all the demon characters in this rp.

I just have so much trouble finding pictures for this character! He looks so strange but I can just picture him in my head. Lightish dark skin, 6'5 ripped muscle, covered in tattoos, somewhat silky brunette hair, blue eye (of course they'd be grayed out.), and absolutely perfect 'lady killer' smile. It's impossible to find.

really? Share away because I've been looking for YEARS for a good photo of Bryan. It's why i don't use him as much because his appearance is sooo unique it's hard to explain. Its a gruff, beastly yet beautiful appearance. One that tricks you into thinking he's a devil instead of an angel.

0321cb9f19c76bde68446e1a952fb884.jpg

holy crap! That's absolutely perfect!!! I always have so much trouble with Bryan because he;s not supposed to look like any particular race. It's perfect thankyou so much!!! I may use him now but I'll CS him tomorrow. It's 2 am here and I'm exausted.

Just ran across this would love to contribute if there are still openings. Character wise I'd like to play Raven.

it is put i think someone else opted for Raven. I AM WRITING A STARTER RIGHT NOW!
Oh I see. Mmmm let me think ok... How about I play the daughter of Scott Free and Big Barda (made up by me) and she becomes the new masked heroine taking her dad's place as Ms Miracle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back