• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC interest check!

sure! Just a warning though. I'm a sheep farmer and all my sheep are bred to have babies from now until Saturday. im posting this in my barn watching my sheep right now so if I randomly disappear for about two to three hours at a time, I apologize in advance.

YAAAAS! Now... plot ideas? I was thinking something about a demon king and something about a biblical apocalypse being spurred along waaaaay prematurely.

cool can I get a general concensus of what characters are going to be like. Who's claiming cannons (or in this case children of cannons- I for example will have a son of Wonder Woman), Breif discription of possible OCs, Arc ideas?

Can I a be a canon character instead of an OC? I much prefer already established characters. I'd take either Beast Boy or the Joker.

Heyo! I'm interested in this idea and would like to be a half 'OC' as a version of Robin who is not cannon. Not like Tim Drake or Richard Grayson. :)

I'll be taking a canon character. I'm always dead set for Raven anyways.
Oh and maybe The Flash's son?

Oooh Im in I have an OC and can I also be Starfire? I have OC that is Stars best friend from Tamarran

Users who are viewing this thread

Back