• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC High School Second Gen...

VenomIvy001

A Casual Laidback Roleplayer
hello my name is Venom and I am looking for a friend to play a second generation.

This roleplay is going to involve both villain and hero second generations going to the same school.They mostly stay in their own cliques but what would happen if a villain and hero kid are put together as partners for a large class project.

As the two spend more time together they both begin to feel like they have a lot in common yet fear what their parents would say about the other so they hang out secretly.

I would like this to be a Romeo and Juliet type roleplay just without the two main characters dying.

I play as females and hope that won't be a problem.But I dont mind FxM and FxF pairings.Also I would like to play as my Oc which is the daughter of Poison Ivy and a mystery father if that is okay.

mhm! dm me for info trade, BTW the kid's name is Luna Wayne, her mother is Mrs. Nellie Danielle Wayne, Author of a best-selling novel series and Vigilante OC Dark Aurora. So... yee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back