• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom βœ¦ 𝗗𝗖 π™€π™‘π™¨π™šπ™¬π™π™šπ™§π™š, A "Year One AU" RP - α΄α΄œα΄› ᴏꜰ α΄„Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄„Κœα΄€α΄›

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Are we meant to be plotting for the ic or are they just sort of β€œget to know us” posts? I’m just curious because I’m always happy to have some plans for both my girls up, but equally happy to just freestyle on my own

Are we meant to be plotting for the ic or are they just sort of β€œget to know us” posts? I’m just curious because I’m always happy to have some plans for both my girls up, but equally happy to just freestyle on my own
So far it seems to be mostly the β€˜get to know us’ style of post, though with slight mentions that the characters may be at the same event/place in the future (like Wayne and Anya talking about the Gala, Aquaman being in Gotham, and Bane thinking he’ll visit the Iceberg).

Oooh okay then. I’ll get Lois up and then post both my girls before figuring out a little something for them

When is Condiment King and Calendar Man making their debut?

When is Condiment King and Calendar Man making their debut?
They're just the tip of the goober villain iceberg, my good friend.
I wanna say 70% of Green Arrow's villains, by sheer output from the forties to the sixties, are pretty goofy.

Lmfao alright this less of a question and more of an attempt to get the ice broken, but either way, here goes nothin!:

Who's yall's favorite DC character (and why - is optional cause personally why questions make me brain hurt lmfao. mine is either Blue Beetle, Dr. Fate or Shazam!)

also let me just say how hyped and excited I am to RP with y'all and with such an amazing-looking roster of characters already B]

Teltex Teltex @Saboona tamarapasek tamarapasek Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @Howzer-Black Braddington Braddington Hypnos Hypnos @TYPE

i'm a nightwing stan ( Ν‘β€’ ΝœΚ– Ν‘β€’ )

and side note- i'd love for there to be a discord to hop into!

Last edited:
Lmfao alright this less of a question and more of an attempt to get the ice broken, but either way, here goes nothin!:

Who's yall's favorite DC character (and why - is optional cause personally why questions make me brain hurt lmfao. mine is either Blue Beetle, Dr. Fate or Shazam!)

also let me just say how hyped and excited I am to RP with y'all and with such an amazing-looking roster of characters already B]

Teltex Teltex @Saboona tamarapasek tamarapasek Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @Howzer-Black Braddington Braddington Hypnos Hypnos @TYPE
I think Billy really sums up what i like about old comics, especially the titles that really play up into that pre-crisis holey moley whimsy energy.
What I'm saying is that I would've liked more Thunderworld.

and side note- i'd love for there to be a discord to hop into!
Oh yeah just to let ye know it's been decided there won't be a discord server and that all plot and ooc stuff will remain onsite

But I've been reaching out to different people and plotting with them individually in discord dms, so if you're up to do that with your characters and my characters, sonic, feel free to hmu or shoot your discord handle!

my handle's #Leviathan#9180

Hey guys, I posted my oc character. I was thinking of doing the brother of the madhatter. Let me know if it looks ok or if it works with the story everyone was thinking of doing.

Oh yeah just to let ye know it's been decided there won't be a discord server and that all plot and ooc stuff will remain onsite

But I've been reaching out to different people and plotting with them individually in discord dms, so if you're up to do that with your characters and my characters, sonic, feel free to hmu or shoot your discord handle!

Mines #Meme Man#2430

Mines #Meme Man#2430

Mind if I add you guys? I'm still trying to figure out my place in the grand scheme of the RP.

Hey guys,

I have been super busy the last few days with just meeting up with friends I haven't seen in FOREVER. But I'll be back to being around tomorrow morning!

Two quick questions:
  • TheFool TheFool How old is Bruce Wayne? It'd be useful to know for Joe's backstory.
  • Braddington Braddington Would you be happy if I said Joe worked for Falcone or at least did odd jobs for him in the past?

For those of y'all that would like to work with me over Discord, my tag is Bixir#0937. I'm looking forward to the meat of this!

A quick question: Do we only need to reserve a character to begin roleplaying as them? I've noticed that we only have WIPs so far but the posting is in full force. I just wanted to make sure before I try to put something together for Clayface and / or Flash.

For those of y'all that would like to work with me over Discord, my tag is Bixir#0937. I'm looking forward to the meat of this!

A quick question: Do we only need to reserve a character to begin roleplaying as them? I've noticed that we only have WIPs so far but the posting is in full force. I just wanted to make sure before I try to put something together for Clayface and / or Flash.
Aquaman, Killer Moth and Bane all have finished CS'. I think TheFool TheFool just posted without their sheets to get the ball rolling.

Aquaman, Killer Moth and Bane all have finished CS'. I think TheFool TheFool just posted without their sheets to get the ball rolling.
Oh, did they? That's my bad, then. It's hard to access the site where I am so I must have missed the updates where they got approved. I should have Clayface up and running soon.

Hi TheFool and Company! I'm new to the forum and a friend told me about this awesome DC Y1 rp project. Really excited to join!

Are there any big limitations? I heard there was no JSA-era or at least, none of major mention allowed.

I don't know how big the mods are on directing posts and NPC characters. I was thinking of some sort of Midwest Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) Murder Mystery take to his character and Beetle lore, but I figure it can't realistically just be me rping every single Blue Beetle character lol

I'm on Mobile right now, so I am not sure if I can't see any canon lists or general guides. Feel free to let me know :)

Edit: The friend was Bix :^)

Last edited:
Two quick questions:
  • TheFool TheFool How old is Bruce Wayne? It'd be useful to know for Joe's backstory.
  • Braddington Braddington Would you be happy if I said Joe worked for Falcone or at least did odd jobs for him in the past?

Bruce is 27, character sheets will hopefully be up tonight! Sorry for the delay.

Oh, did they? That's my bad, then. It's hard to access the site where I am so I must have missed the updates where they got approved. I should have Clayface up and running soon.

And yeah, I just posted to get things going. If you just get up a basic CS, you can start posting. If I have any issues or whatever, I'll let you know!

Hi TheFool and Company! I'm new to the forum and a friend told me about this awesome DC Y1 rp project. Really excited to join!

Are there any big limitations? I heard there was no JSA-era or at least, none of major mention allowed.

I don't know how big the mods are on directing posts and NPC characters. I was thinking of some sort of Midwest Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) Murder Mystery take to his character and Beetle lore, but I figure it can't realistically just be me rping every single Blue Beetle character lol

I'm on Mobile right now, so I am not sure if I can't see any canon lists or general guides. Feel free to let me know :)

Edit: The friend was Bix :^)

Hey there, and welcome!

I am super fine with people NPCing characters as long as they aren't super major ones that people might want to claim/take later down the road. But also if they're integral to your character's story, then that's super fine.

I'd be down for you doing that, but also keep in mind that you might be stuck on your own for a while and an RP, a lot of the time, is about crafting stories with others IMO. But, at the end of the day, you do whatever you feel like.

And yeah, lore is basically just like... a year one for every character apart from a few old schoolers - like Carmine Falcone or Ra's or someone like Zatara.
But yeah, no JSA unfortunately. I kind of want the concept of superheroes and supervillains to be a new one in this universe we're building. That's why Superman's public statement and "coming out" is such a big deal, as is the confirmation of Atlantis and its existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back