• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π——𝗖 π™€π™‘π™¨π™šπ™¬π™π™šπ™§π™š, A "Year One" Alternate Universe RP

I updated the list of characters I'm considering.
What do you guys think? Anyone stand out?
Hal or J’onn would be fun! Beginning to see some emergence of the Justice League in their infancy already, and those two would be v fun to try and reinvent or fit in

I updated the list of characters I'm considering.
What do you guys think? Anyone stand out?

I think The Question, Hal/John or Black Lightning would be pretty good fits as of right now. I'd lean more towards The Q, however, just because he's a little more grounded to start off with. But I'd love to see The Lanterns introduced at some point for sure.

hey, so rpn just decided to straight up unsub me from this thread ???ΒΏΒΏΒΏ but i'm back and put up my reserves!

hey, so rpn just decided to straight up unsub me from this thread ???ΒΏΒΏΒΏ but i'm back and put up my reserves!
Niiiice - we got ourselves the daughter of James Gordon and another kickass super heroine! Gotta love vixen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back