• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC- earth 169

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was a hairy situation, literally. As gorilla Grod and the ultra humanite seemingly defeated the justice league before setting off a device that changed the human population forever...
With the advanced technology of gorilla city and the two villains combined genius. 95% humans were forcefully transformed into primates... baboons, gorillas, chimps, bonobos...

The only members of the justice league to remain themselves?
Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Plasticman, John Constantine and the Atom Ray Palmer.
With four months of gruelling hardships and trials the heros were able to save the justice league, defeat the gorilla dictatorship and reverse the effects of the G.A.T bomb. (Great Ape Transformation)

Though the human population were returned to their previous selves. Some remained... different.
The process of transforming back and forth forced the metagene in certain individuals to activate.

Turning invisible, controlling fire, teleportation...
One in every thousand discovered that they were now a Metahuman, a person with a ability.
The government tries to learn more, to have control and use these potential opportunities.
Heros wish to help and train these people.
More villainous sorts have hideous plans.

Three years have past since the GAT explosion.
Where do you stand in this world?
———-
A rp for original characters in the DC universe. It would follow our original characters working with or against the justice league, the government, or villains in general.

Depending on how many people have interest it could follow a makeshift team of one or three factions.

The character you make can have any ability within reason.
Example,
No one became kryptonian from this.
(No random assortment of powers)

No one became Harry Potter.
(Magic in DC is hard to balance.)

No one Gained access to the speedforce from this.
(No new flashes)

No one became a lantern of any sort.
(Shouldn’t have to mention this)

No one became apart of the bat family or league of shadows from this
(If you submit a ninja assassin with a power be prepared to convince me to let you have that character)

Last edited:
I'm interested! Can magic be obtainable from the mutation or no?
I suppose I should say no as magic (like superman) can be OP broken...

If you PM me the idea we can go over it though

I got turned into a monkey and the only thing I got was banana breath and lice.
Original but pretty underpowered, maybe someone else got paralysing allergies to bananas and lice

Hey, it's me again and I would be interested. I would play a swordsman, with additional power over wind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back