• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

alixhuranu

Leader of Assassins
Hey there, I am currently looking for some people who are interested in doing a roleplay set in an alternate universe of Earth 1 of the DCEU. The one's I am looking for are alternate characters. They will have different names, that we can decide on, and different looks. They are not the same people from Earth 1, even though their personalities may match. This roleplay will center around this universe's version of the Justice League, and their fight against numerous villains who have teamed up.

I have an Oc ready to go, who is this universe's Batman. His name is Alix Strange. He grew up in a poor family, so he does not have the benefits that Bruce Wayne did. In this universe, Bruce Wayne and his parents were on a vacation, so they weren't killed in crime alley, but Alix's best friend and her family were. That is what drove him to become the Batman, to become the protector of Gotham. He isn't armored up like batman, doesn't have a fancy car either. He does make due with what he has, and has been Gotham's protector for a measly 3 years by the start of the roleplay.

I am looking for people to play as villains and heroes. Keep in mind, as I stated in the first portion of this post, the names, looks, and possibly personalities are different. Thomas and Martha Wayne are alive, and so is Bruce. Harleen Quinzel is not Harley Quinn. The Joker is someone new. Because this is a different universe, all the heroes, and villains are not who they are in other universes. I do not wish to follow the exact rule of the multiverse, where you are still you, just different.

Currently the plot centers around the heroes coming together to defeat Darkseid. But, this is just a measly detail. The true plot, is that the world's most notorious villains have banded together to kill the heroes, so they can rule the world. If they succeed, they plan on going to all the multiverses and conquering those as well.

There will be Romance, Mystery, Action, Death, Drama.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, let me know. I do plan on this becoming a long term roleplay. There will be no God Modding, no insta hits. No one is safe, and everyone can die. Though I wish it doesn't come to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back