• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ƒ๐‚/๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง!

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hiya all. :]

Trying to reignite my inspiration for roleplaying with something simple. Characters Iโ€™ve used a bunch of times before and my most common genres.

So, Iโ€™m looking for some crime-based roleplays! These can be original or canonical (I'll list some fandoms/characters
within the setting), and include some nonfiction vibes if we'd like (superheroes, supernatural nโ€™ all that jazz).

GENERAL PREFERENCES

- Literate to novella (quality over quantity).

- Someone alright with OOC chatter/ideas!

- Patience goes both ways, if someone starts demanding replies I'll usually leave the chat or quietly lose interest. It's just kinda rude to me.

- I know a lot of people feel like theyโ€™re not scratching my back if they ask for a CC and donโ€™t play one themselves, but I enjoy it. I donโ€™t often do double-ups unless I love the idea.

- I have ADHD! I always feel better mentioning this to my partners.

- Any gender pairings!

- Preferably a romantic subplot.

- Usually long-term, I love being able to actually finish a story with my partner. :]

๐Ÿฉธ = most interested in...

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS
I'll be adding their descriptions as I complete them.

๐Ÿฉธ- A cut-edge assassin, brutal and apathetic.

๐Ÿฉธ- A supervillain, gentlemanly mastermind and talented engineer.

- A scientist and CEO turned serial killer. Cold, calculating and analytical.

- A shy boy born in the seventies. He committed his first murder at age seventeen. Nervous, unusual and impulsive.
(I usually keep him at around twenties-forties within roleplay, but can go with the high school setting if I enjoy the concept!)

CANON CHARACTERS

๐Ÿฉธ- Victor Zsasz (DC)

๐Ÿฉธ- The Riddler (DC, preferably 2022)

๐Ÿฉธ- The Penguin (DC, preferably Gotham)

- Joker, any version EXCLUDING Gotham.

Feel free to reply or message me if interested!!

Hello! I'd love to plot something with your assassin if you're still open! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back