• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Thatboi2432

Anyone want to voice rp DC Comics? I'm trying to find a permanent voice rp partner to rp DC Comics(Know it well). Please be 18 or older. I don't rp with anyone younger than 18.

How voice roleplay works is pretty simple. When referring to the actions of the certain characters, you simply vocalize it with your regular since it's just narration. However, when you are speaking what's on the character's mind, your voice should change to match the characters demeanor whether it's an oc or canon character.

Plot idea: Most things would play out the same. Mostly. I want to explore the concept Batman x Supergirl/Powergirl due to me thinking that they would compliment each other considering similar personalities,mindsets,and maturity level. They would make a better team up since it's been stated multiple times she's older than Clark. So instead of Batman and Clark being the World's Finest,it would be Batman and Powergirl instead.

Attachments

• Power+girl+and+batman_ee6db0_7358454.jpg
    Power+girl+and+batman_ee6db0_7358454.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 587e7626495db76ae9144aac424bd22c--superman--super-girls.jpg
    587e7626495db76ae9144aac424bd22c--superman--super-girls.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back