• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC Comics: Batman Universe

Strawberrichu

🩸🎀🍓
harley quinn GIF

♥️ Hiya Puddins! ♥️

So, as you can tell by the title I am CRAVING a Batman Universe RP. Specifically though, I am looking to play Harley Quinn against another canon character! Who that is can be discussed, but at this moment I am NOT looking for a Poison Ivy to play against. I have nothing against the pairing and I think it’s rather sweet, but I’m just not interested in that at the moment.

I don’t have too many plot specifics in mind so I’m open to a lot of different ideas! I’m just craving some kind of pairing with Harley. She’s one of my favorite characters of all time and I’m dying to play her! Maybe her partnered with Jason Todd aka Red Hood would be interesting? I’m totally open to ideas though!

A little bit about me and rp specifics:
- Must be 18+!! I don’t rp with minors as I’m an adult myself.
- I rp in third person and in lit to semi-lit style and prefer my partner does the same
- I’m totally open to OOC chatter and plot discussion!!

And….that’s all I can think of at the moment! Sorry this is so short I haven’t used the site in a long time so I’m a little rusty with putting out interest checks.

Hope to here back from ya soon if you’re interested! ♥️

200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back