• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
'I just said I'm not allowed to and it's your fault you're not here.' Jason sends her, quickly looking over the design, it would be good, if he did already improve his suit and had Rose use her resources for a better helmet, he's not going on patrol though, doesn't want to.

"It's fine." Rose says and she smiles "Most people distrust vampires, you learn pretty early not to let it bother you too much." she explains and she gives him a quick kiss before putting on her hood "I could have Hannah make a new batsuit for you, one that allows you to move like you usually do."

"Probably not, but dad's not here, so you have to help me." Conner says, he hadn't seen much of Clark at all and he wishes he could say he was surprised, but he's not.

"i know it is plus if you saw me now you wouldn't believe i'm the same person. I'm not saying that to brag or anything, i just want someone to know. By the way, sorry it's not perfect all I had was scrap metal and some broken tools, is it okay?" Breanna sent back the text sounding a bit sympathetic. It hadn't been very long snce she was gone but she had some minor changes. Breanna really wanted someone to notice that, she missed feeling noticed by her family, It made her feel a bit alone sometimes but she had to accept that what happened was her own fault not theirs

Richard smiled from the kiss and gives a nod."She could use the same materials from my other suit, it's what I'm comfortable with." He stops when the alarm goes off, there was trouble in Gotham."Guess it's not just patrol." He goes over to the car, if Bruce knew probably would be pissed so he goes for the bike instead of it.

Tim checks the computer."We'll be going downtown." He goes over to his bike and takes off before Richard and Rose, going by himself.

Jon goes to find fhe other axe and brings it with him."When is he ever here...it's like mom's raising us herself well we do have grandma." He walks after him."So that's something." He tells her.

'Stop texting me Breanna.' Jason sends her, he blocks her number, not wanting to deal with her, besides, if he told her tons of design flaws she wouldn't be happym

Rose gets on her bike and takes off, if Tim wasn't comfortable around her she wasn't going to make it worse by teleporting and besides, she liked riding her bike.

"I guess." Conner says and he looks at the sky "One thing's clear though, he clearly doesn't care about us as much as he loves bringing villains to justice.

breanna felt bad and tried to text back but her messages wouldn't send. She tried to get ahold of richard or barbara "please someone answer, i need answers badly. I'm desperate and i need to know if dad's okay"

Richard sighed before he takes off after Tim."This is a team effort not a solo mission Tim." He says over the comms as he makes his way for downtown."I'm surprised you wanted to come Rose." He tells her.

Jon kicked some grass and pouted."I feel like you take better care of me then he does and cares more about me." He says quietly.

"I wanted to take a break from the kids." Rose says and she sighs "Besides, I am worried about you."

"Why do you think I eventually started calling Lois mom?" Conner says and he cuts down a tree "Dad's never home, so..."

Richard jumps off the bikes once in the area, he turned to her."Why are you worried about me?" He grabs Tim's cape when he tries to run by, he wasn't letting him go by himself."So you left them with Hannah." He let go.

Jon goes to help him with the tree and he moved our of the way."You know we can buy wood...or just gather fallen branches and that stuff." He sighed."I know Conner..." He mumbled.

Bruce wheels himself over to Jason and he had Julie in his lap."So this is where you've gone off to." He stops by the couch.

"Of course I did." Rose says and she frowns "And yeah, I mean... Jade is a full vampire..." she mumbles as she looks down "I don't want to turn you, so I'm coming with you to protect you."

"This way I can get some frustration out." Conner points out and he cuts the tree in smaller parts so they can carry it easier "I might move back to the mountain..."

"I wasn't hiding." Jason says and he sighs "And Breanna was bothering me about how you're doing, she probably thinks she can fix everything she ever did." he mumbles "Hey Julie, having fun?"

Richard sighed."Rose, sometimes you shouldn't mess with the timeline...I wouldn't want to risk not having Jade." He puts his hands on her shoulders, giving them a slight squeeze."I'm a tough cookie but you can't always protect me." He tells her.

Jon grabs his brothers arm."But then you'd leave me here alone...like who'd play with me and do the chores with me?" He didn't want him moving out."You've got Tim here too." He tells him.

Bruce let's Julie off."Then why are you in here by yourself?" He asks him."She'll be safer being away from here." He tells him and Julie climbs onto the couch."Hi daddy! Uh huh and he gave me candy." She plops down by him.

"It's more that the process of you changing..." Rose trails off "Dick, you'll die, you will literally be dead until it kicks in and I don't know if I..." she trails off "I don't want to see you like that, it will hurt like hell."

"Yes Tim, who spends all his time at the manor and ignores me, I said sorry, in a text, but I said it." Conner says and he sits down "I just feel like he thinks it's more important to keep an eye on Rose then it is to spend time with me."

"Some peace and quiet." Jason tells him "Also Breanna is really set on knowing how you're doing, but we're not allowed to tell her, she ruined her life here, she though she could get everything and now she's gone, but still a bother." he hugs Julie after pausing his game.

Richard puts his hand on Tim to hold him away when he yells at Rose to not even think about doing to him."Go!" He snapped at his brother, unusual for him but the boy growled at Rose before leaving."Rose, don't worry about it...it's only to be a last resort, the vampire turning." He says quietly before he starts walking, it was eerily quiet there but there were hanged men and people on the floor, it could be the work of talons, they weren't so bold so maybe they knew the real Batman wasn't there.

Jon sits with him."Well have you checked your phone if he's responded to you? Damian says he's been all pouty and does go through pictures of you and him, I doubt Rose is more important to him than the person he's suppose to love." He tries to assure his brother and Tim had sent him something before going with his brother and Rose, he had sent him a hugging gif and a ttyl to speak to him later as he was going on patrol.

Julie hugs him with a smile before offering the last of her chocolate bar to him, Bruce smiled at the two of them."Much to my surprise you're actually good with kids, it's cute." He gestured to them."Someone should try to get her to reconnect with her mom." He tells him.

Megan tries her best to get ahold of Jaime "can we talk about something?" she asked as she had a lot of thoughts on her mind and needed to clear it for her own benefit mostly. "it's been a week and I want to talk about that mission" she said to him

wigi wigi

"Uhm... she tried, but Harley and Ivy have no more place and she tried blackmailing them by saying she was going to get them arrested." Jason says and he sighs "They have a flower shop Bruce, haven't done anything illigal in the past few years."

"I know." Rose says, she's not even surprised by Tim's reaction "Didn't he hear the part where I said I don't want to or is he ignoring that on purpose?", she frowns and she turns into a bat, flying close to him.

"I doubt it, he's looking for a reason to get her to back off." Conner says, he had checked his phone though "You could come with me or move to the tower." he says.

jaime was suprised by this sudden request , "sure , we can meet up in base , well head somewhere else from there"

Richard gives a small shrug at that."I don't know, I think he's just being protective." He stops when there was a feral talon going in to attack him, they seemed unusual for a human and quick he does get nicked on the armor of the suit."Fuck, there's Talons here!" He tells them.

Jon punches his brothers arm."Whatever you say brother though I doubt she's more important to him than you are." He folds his arms."He responded to you didn't he?" He questioned him.

Bruce raised a brow."I'm not stupid Jason, I know these things, things have been pieced together with the help of Raven." He explains."Did you want anything to eat?" He asks him.

Rose quickly takes down the Talon and she says "I've never fought them before, so any and all advise is welcome.", she blocks another one and her eyes glow a bright blue as she uses her superstrength to smash her attacked into a wall "And don't you dare give me the no killing speech, I don't think we can do this any other way."

Conner nods "But still." he mumbles and he picks up some pieces of wood "We should get this home and then hope dad shows up sometime soon because apparently Kyle's more important then we are, it feels like he's abandoning me again."

"No, Alfred and Sebastian gave me some snacks earlier." Jason says and he leans back, turning on the news and he pales when he sees the state Gotham is in "I changed my mind." he says and he gets up, dumping Julie on Bruce's lap as he runs of towards the cave "You can scold me late for breaking your rule!" he calls as he heads down, once he changed he gets on his bike and heads off "Fuck." he mumbles.

Richard shoots electrified darts instead of throwing batarangs to stun a couple of them for Rose otherwise they were more agile then he was at attack."Thing is the court of owls...these talons are dead people they experimented on and turned into like a hive mind of warriors so killing them shouldn't be breaking moral here!" He shouts before the bigger gladiator ones come out of hiding.

Jon shrugged."I don't think I'd be allowed to move away from home though Conner." He points out, he stands up to grab some of the wood."You have me, mom, and grandma." He tells him.

Bruce takes Julie who started pouting when Jason handed her off as she wanted to be with him."Jason what is it?" He wanted to be out there with them and he was frustrated he couldn't be out there with them.

"Duly noted!" Rose says and she summons her dual blades, going full on offensive instead of defensive, she spots the large one coming out of hiding and she sweatdrops "Uh... important question, do they stay dead? And can we please call Robin as well?" she asks.

Jason arrives downtown and he shoots the first ones he sees before jumping off and he says "What a mess this is, can we be glad someone can't come?" he asks and he tries to shoot the gladiator guy, though he's not sure it's going to help much.

"Jon... I'm not sure you know, but... when he first met me, when I was just saved he... ignored me, he didn't care at all, it was only after we saved the Justice League from brainwashing he started to accept me."

Richard does a few flips to get around and dodge as more of those feral ones came from the sewers."Uh the gladiator ones can take more hits then these feral ones, the feral ones also have poisoned claw tips but yeah should be able to take them out." He noticed Tim's cussing."Hood go help Robin!" He called out."Though who? Batgirl or dad?" He asks him.

Tim was getting cornered by the feral ones, few were easy but abunch of them weren't."Get your ass over here Hood!" He yelled at his brother as sends his little nanobots to swarm a few of them and knocks them out before trying to get to higher ground.

Jon raised a brow."You do know that Damian was the same way to me?" He questioned him like it's just the way they were being Bruce's sidekicks well except Richard, he liked Superman and the Kent's anyway without trust issues."So come on have more faith in someone who's loved you for these past couple years." He tells him.

jaime was suprised by this sudden request , "sure , we can meet up in base , well head somewhere else from there"
"base is a better place to talk, less civilians and people listening in. Just meet me in the training room" Megan replied. She paced back and forth anxiously biting her nails. Lately, it had been a bad habit. She couldn't quit, it was like cigarettes except less life threatening. She kept checking her phone looking for a text back every five minutes.

jaime walks into a phone booth as the ai says his name again , he appears in the base from the zeta tubes before putting on half of his armor only leaving his head showing , he steps inside the base before taking a turn and arrivig into the training room seeing megan. " hey , you seemed really stressed is there something wrong"

megan ran her fingers through her hair as she turned to Jaime "it's about that mission last week" she told him "i found out some information you need to know" megan went back to nervously biting her nails seeming almost paranoid about something. "have you checked your house lately??"

"Both!" Red Hood replies while shooting the talons surrounding Red Robin, once that's taken care of he goes back to shooting the big one.

Rose disposes of a few feral once and she moves towards Dick "There's no end to them." she says, she keeps dodging and attacking.

"I'll have faith in dad if he can put his family first sometimes." Conner says and he huffs "Believe it or not, but Lex gave me a birthday present on my last birthday, it wasn't a trick, we checked, but dad... gave me nothing, wasn't even here."

"no ... i didnt , hope i didnt make a mistake there" jaime says covering his mouth expecting something bad .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back