• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
brianna saw police lights outside and sighed upset "okay i'll pack up and leave!" brianna called out."at least let me take my stuff" she asked trying to be patient and polite showing she could change.

Richard waved to her before stepping inside, there was another truck that busted out of the garage of the area but it had one of those machine guns on it as they make an escape down town, Richard though wanted to trwck down the bosses of each gang."So far seems quiet in here." He tells her.

Jon shrugged."Maybe there is some wood left, I'm not sure but if not we could take that quick trip." He smiles a little at him."Come on let's get inside, there's suppose to be a wind storm coming." He tells him.

Tim goes after Damian as he wasn't about to let the kid go by himself on patrol, so he takes the kid down to the cave with him.

Bart sighed before checking his watch."I have to be getting home." He tells them."She's acting a little weird." He whispered to his friend.

"yeah , yeah sure" jaime says walking off , he walks towards megan before talking " that , was so weird" he says

Megan looked at Jaime "did I say something? I'm sorry I just wanted to help" Megan felt as though she had done something wrong. She was a very apologetic person but had a heart of gold. "was it about me saying Bart's name?" She whispered. "I really didn't mean to. I slipped up"

"no , its ok , im sure you said it on the mind link , i mean were all practically used to only talking on it" jaime says.

megan sighs and feels "something tells me i didn't though, i feel bad what if someone had heard?" She had considered that maybe Jaime was right "now that i think about it, it might've been the mind link"

Bart raises a brow at his friend."Well okay dude." He goes to take off towards his home to get there before he was out past curfew.

Damian looked back at Tim and spoke "what do you not trust me patrolling Gotham on my own?" He seemed curious as to why Tim was so adamant of following him out when he's patrolled alone before

Brianna sat at the police station quiet and nervous "what exactly is going to happen to me? what if no one even wants to take me in?" She was having some nervousness and anxiety. Brianna wished she could go home but by now she had accepted this had to happen and there was no changing it.

Rin okumura Rin okumura

gordon listened to her silently before leaning back in his chair speaking "for right now you'll be going to the place that was told to you back at the mansion" he did pause for a bit and added "then you'll live there but i'm sure someone will take you in" as he moved some paperwork to a new spot so he could get a better view of her

Brianna looked a bit nervous and scared "what about someone in my family? can't they take me in?" SHe was truly just scared and wasn't understanding what would happen. "i never did anything wrong." A few tears fell down her cheeks. "you believe me don't you sir?"

Tim folds his arms."You really shouldn't be going out on patrol by yourself at your age you know, you really ought to talk to Raven maybe she could help or Megan, to fix Bruce." He goes to get his spare suit."Just don't go doing anything stupid while we're on patrol." He tells him.

Rose shoots the tires of the truck that's driving away and she says "I don't usually deal with gangs, but wouldn't the leader show themself eventually after we defeat all their guys?" she asks and she keeps an eye on the truck.

"Yeah." Conner says, making sure the barn's secured before he walks back to the house.

Richard gives a slight shrug at that."Well usually yeah or we try to bait them out, just don't tell Jason about Black Mask being here he needs a break." He explains, the truck hits the wall of the building once it was out of control with flat tires but the man who was manning the gun before aiming it to her position and starts firing.

Jon skips after Conner and hummed a little before racing him to the front porch."Maybe we can go do something sometime, just me and you." He offered,

"I'll go and try to bait them out then." Rose says and she dodges before jumping to another roof, trying to shoot the men while running, but it's a bit hard with someone shooting at her constantly, so she settles for throwing knifes.

"Like what?" Conner asks as he goes in, he just wanted to sleep though.

Week goes by...

Richard was over at the manor as he grabbing the suit, it was made to fit him but but was the batsuit as he decided her might as well give it a try and Tim insisted on coming with him when Rose was going with him.

Jon pushed at his brothers arm."Did you bother to try to talk to Tim?" He questioned him, he didn't like him and Tim being mad at eachother liek that."We've got a trip to make into town." He tells Jim.

brianna hadn't spoken to anyone in weeks. She had shut herself off and felt lonely and scared being away from home. She wished she could to talk to someone in her family as she wanted to know what was going on. Brianna tried to send Jason a text "before you ignore me, i'm not texting to beg, pleade, cause problems, or be rude in anyway. i just have a simple question"

kyle layed in his room throwing a metal ball up and down , it didnt even feel like anything , atleast its a bit fun . but it was getting boring , he had got home from school and had nothing to do . he goes down the stairs , "where to" his mom asks "bored , might go scout or something" he opens the door to the house as his mom asks if he did his homework "already did it , superspeed you know" he says exiting the door , he walks into the backyard and puts on his cotume before flying away and into the city.

"I tried." Conner says and he sighs "But ya know, with Bruce his memories he's staying there." he says "We need more firewood." he mumbles.

Rose is putting her throwing knifes in place, ignoring Tim, she understood that he didn't trust her, but seriously, she's had many chances to do anything to harm him, she's just going to ignore him as much as possible during patrol.

Jason's at the manor, playing video games and he groans in annoyance, but he does send back 'What do you want now Breanna, be glad you got a place, do you know how many kids your age get stuck on the streets or in foster care?'

Last edited:
"no no no i'm grateful. I um just wanted to ask about dad. Is he okay at all? I'm worried about him. I also mainly texted you to thank you." Brianna sent back a text. Being in her new home had helped her realize how easy life had been for her. She had learned respect, and some hard work. It helped her learn to be more grateful and patient. She sat on a bed writing in a journal putting down all her thoughts and feelings, this was her way of letting out her emotions without hurting others and it was how she seemed more patient.

Richard goes over to Rose and he offered her a smile."Ready? Ans are you okay?" He says the second part quieter since he was asking because of Tim's attitude towards her, he had Raven come over recently to work with Bruce and his memories, but he thought he'd give the mantle a try."We'll start off with just a patrol." He tells them.

Jon walks with him outside."Yeah firewood." He stretched a little."Maybe try again? Could text him saying you want to talk if you want to wait til he's here." He tells him.

the city felt empty , devoid of all crime for tonight atleast , it felt peacefull , maybe a drop in crime , maybe everyone else is doing their jobs the best they can , except kyle , he hasnt left his house in a few weeks , he thought about giving up the hero thing a couple of time , for his parents sake , for the sake of the people he might hurt , but as he floats there he hears the sound of someone approaching him.

clark slowly floats down to kyle's level putting a hand on the kids shoulder frightening him for a second , "late night scout ey" the man of steel says.
"do you really have to ask" he says smiling a little. "its been a couple of weeks" clark says ... "yet nobody misses zero" kyle says .

clark sighs a little ,
"well , i cant say if thats true or not , but you're still part of the family , you always will be"

kyle starts floating away "yeah , sure... ill fly somewhere else since you've got metropolis covered"

"I'm fine, believe it or not it's common behavior to distrust vampire even if they haven't done anything." Rose mumbles and she says "He'll either get over it or not, I don't really care either way."

"That might be smarter, to wait till he's here." Conner says and he adds "Don't forget an axe.", he heads outside after grabbing his axe and he sighs.

'Not allowed to tell you anything, Alfred's orders.' Jason sends and he goes back to focusing on his videogame, it felt weird, all the boys there, though it's less a mess then it usually is, so there's that.

Breanna looked at the text and sighs "anything you can tell me? i'm just going a little crazy being away from the amily. i cant stand quiet i guess it's louder at home, like that time i broke one of dad's vases. by the way that reminds me. i sent you something as an apology, check the mail" she said before sending the message and putting her headphones on. She had sent him a new design for his red hood mask. It looked the same but was made of a reinforced alloy to keep it from breaking easily. She used old metal from junkyards and had found some old tools, she know kept under her bed, to put it together

Richard had offered to let Jason come with them if he wanted to, he pulls Rose in for a small kiss."Just if he acts up I'll handle him, don't worry about it." He pulls away, this felt weird though being in the batsuit and it was different then his usual more flexible nightwing suit."Jason seems like he's doing better too." He tells her.

Jon follows him and he bites his lip."But am I allowed to use one?" It wasn't like it could hurt him though, he taps his chin."Then yeah let him know you want to talk for when he comes home." He tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back