• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
megan changed into her suit using her alien powers "now remember don't get too ahead of yourselves" Megan told bart and Jaime. She flew up a couple feet as she used her martian vision "the car is headed down to main street!"

"alright then" jaime says flying after the car , he zooms in with his armor to see the car , " eyes on the target"

Megan spoke to them both using her telekenis "how many do you see in the car?" She was heading towards him as she started spotting the car "it looks pretty big"

Richard throws someone over his shoulder when they tried to sneak up behind him, he then kicked them in the face though he barely moved out of the way in time of a sniper placed nearby.

Raven shrugged."Maybe..." She fiddled with the blanket a little and glanced at him before watching the rest of the movie."It's okay." She smiled.

Jon follows after him."Then I'm coming with you." He raced him outside and bounced around, he stopped when he noticed some of the animals had gotten loose from their pens.

Bart just raced by them to follow the truck but he does slip on a patch of ice he didn't notice and slid down the street.

jaime quickly boost himself and grabs barts hand pulling him to safety , "ice , really , when did that come from?" jaime asks flying upward boosting himself towards the car.

Bart raised a brow."Uh it's winter dude, where do you think it came from." He rubbed his butt from falling on the ice and he takes off.

Rose has to dodge a knife, so a bullet from the sniper hits her shoulder and her eyes glow a bright blue as she scans the area, her suit's bullet resistence, but doesn't stopvit completely "I'm gonna kill that guy."

Conner groans in annoyance "As long as you shut up." he mumbles, time to get the animals back inside.

damian entered the office in silence like 'hmm need something from me?' as he was eatting some of his candy he did seem happy his dad wanted to maybe spend some time with him maybe help gain back some memories

Richard hides behind the truck."Do you want to handle then or should I do so?" He questioned her, it seemed quiet other than that sniper but there might be more people inside the place.

Jon pokes his tongue out before going to help round up the animals to put them back in their pen."Stupid people, probably some pranksters again letting out the animals." He tells him.

Tim drags Damian out to go send him elsewhere and gives him a little push to fhe other room."He's working, should find something else to do." He tells him.

Damian spoke "............okay then what do you suggest i do tim?" he did seem bummed he couldn't stay with his dad but he knew work was important he did wait for a response from tim before he did anything further

"I'll deal with the sniper." Rose says and she turns into a bat after saying "You get some backup to check inside with you.". She quickly spots the sniper and turns back, landing quietly on the roof and knocking him out cold.

"No, look, the cold's breaking the fences, they broke free." Conner says as he goes to repair it "We need to put them inside until we checked everything."

Richard calls in some men to meet him there and waits for them before he finds a safe way into the building before using his comm."Meet me inside then when you're done?" He asks her.

Jon checks the fencing with brows furrowed."Huh? Then we need to do some repairs." He points out before helping him round up the animals."The barn? He asks him.

Tim shrugs."I don't know, go do whatever you want man not like I'm the boss of you here." He was in a mood after the whole Jake thing then Conner and the lecture.

"ah , never mind " jaime says finally landing on the car , "eat these!" he says turning his arms into a nail gun and launching nails at the tires.

Bart skids off to fhs side as maybe they would have this handled themselves, he ducks away to hide though since he didn't have his costume on to disguise himself.

Megan noticed bart "you need to hide your identity bart! come on we've been over this!" she lands on the car and pulls the people out "we can't risk them getting hurt guys!"

"i got the car tires" jame says over the link ," now , lets deal with the guys inside" he says quickly jumping infront of the car turning his hands into large shields and stopping the car.

Bart peeked out."Oh yeah thanks for saying my name! I donf have it!" He pouted, he might as well let them handle the rest of this.

reyes quickly pulled the car door off putting it down before using his armor to trap whoever was inside.

megan thought for a moment "I didnt say your name did i?!" she couldve sworn she had called him kid flash but maybe her memory was wrong "blue beetle i said dont cause damage!"

"And risk getting shot myself?" Rose asks and she moves towards another rooftop to take out another sniper "I'll be fine here, I'll keep an eye on things outside."

"Yeah, the barn is the safest place." Conner says and he leads some animals inside, guess they had something to do tomorrow.

Richard shrugged."Oh so you want to leave me in the danger inside the building?" He was only kidding with her, he follows other into the building slowly and cautiously."Just watch out backs." He tells her.

Jon gets the rest info the barn."Yeah the barn then, guess we should stop by the store tomorrow to get some wood and work on the fences." He turned to him.

Bart sighed."Yeah you did say my name." He leaves the crooks in the car to them as the police have caught up with them to help them handle it from there.

"isnt there a mind link set up" reyes asks himself before walking away from the cars since the cops got control over the situation , he walks up to bart " so now what?"

"yes there was a mind link set up, and kid flash sorry i didn't use your hero name. My brain is a little frazzled lately." Megan was honest and apologetic with Bart. "I hadn't realized I said it out loud." Megan heard Jaime ask what to do. "I can explain the situation with the cops if you two want to go get some rest, your probably both exhausted from this" She seemed a bit suspicious and was acting a little strange.

Damian just sighed like 'fine' before leaving to go do something perhaps he'll go patrol Gotham for a little bit

"Of course." Rose sasys taking position on the roof with one of the sniper rifles she's borrowing, they wouldn't need it "Just keep me updated." she says "And I'll keep you updated." she says.

Conner frowns "We still have wood in the shed I believe, we'll check tomorrow." he says and closes the barn door once every animal is inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back