• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Gordon sighed after getting off the line with sebastian this was the second time this kid caused issues with the family as he went off to the manor to get her muttering "twice now she's causing a scene"

Damian just stayed with his dad however all of this drama was making him aggitated as he texted tim with "hey dad's wanting to see you think you can come over? also drama is happening again with breanna arguing with Alfred and Sebastian'

"With or without Breanna? The place I found for her would give her a normal place to stay, but... if she doesn't take the offer then there's nothing I can do." Sebastian says, he was getting a headache from the yelling "Perhaps if you told her she has to leave she will be more behaved.". Alfred narrows his eyes "All I did was hit a preassure point." he says and walks back and forth "Now if you're done threatening us we can continue on with our day." he says, he texts all the boys to come over for the weekend, he glances at Bruce "Are they allowed to bring their families? Master Richard got engaged with miss Rose and master Jason and miss Barbara are married and have two kids, one adopted."

"Not while wearing this." Rose points out and she nods "Barbara, any clue where we could go looking for the guy?" she asks, they did need a plan, bullets weren't fatal for her thanks to her outfit, but they can still hurt her.

"Yep, I am older then I appear you know." Killian says and he rolls his eyes upom hearing Jasper tried sneaking him "Course he did, the little."

"Don't accuse someone Jon, even if Jason's part of it we should assyme has a reason." Conner says as he sits down "Besides, the JL has no idea, so who knows who's part of it "

"i will stop threatening you the day you treat me like a part of this family!" she said feeling angry and upset. "fix me now!" she demanded to him. "you cannot just toss me to the streets like i'm some trash can!" breanna was frustrated "don't you care just kick me out!"

Richard chuckled just a little."Weird for me to be carrying a gun though..." He gestured to it on his hip, he really wanted his gear when going into missions like this, Barbara sighed."Really? I would think Richard should know these things Rose...try out their usual quarters." She sends her the locations.

Raven pulls on his ear a little."You are and I would think with my demon heritage would give me that longevity too." She hummed."Yeah then his butler carried him out." She explained.

Jon pokes his tongue out."You know how Jason is." He mumbled as he folds his arms."So you're not going to bother with them?" He asks him.

Bruce starts wheeling himself towards the manor."No she's not allowed to come and I just want my kids for now, don't start throwing everyone else at me for now." He tells him.

damian couldn't handle all of this noise as he personally spoke "father can i please go to my room all this yelling is getting on my nerves" as he listened to what alfred also said not really wanting to say something more he did shake his head at breanna for her actions

"Master Bruce made his choice." Alfred says and he off handedly says "You'll likely be able to move again when you're stuck in the police car, I didn't break you I just hit a pressure point.". Usually he'd be against Bruce kicking out one of the kids, but Breanna wasn't making it easy for him to do anything "And you claim you changed, but if you had you wouldn't be threatening us, think on that while you're stuck like that. He sends Richard, Tim and Jason a text to come by the weekend without anyone else. "It helps that you already know Jason and master Richard." Sebastian says, it made more sense now for him at least.

Rose smiles slightly "Well I think you look handsome in that outfit." she says "And I know Barbara.", she looks at the locations " But now I have them on my holographic computer, makes it easier for me.". She checks the map.

"No, it's a problem the League should handle, not us." Conner says, he knew how Jasom was, but he'd been more civil since he got together with Barbara.

Killian nods "I pity Henry sometimes." he says and takes a sip of his drink, raising an eyebrow at the taste and he puts it out of Raven's reach "You probably shouldn't drink that." he explains.

Richard smiled and does a small pose."I know I'm just so irresistible." He chuckled before he gets info his cop car."Here this'll make it easier to get to those places, least for me." He tells her.

Raven raised a brow."Why? I've had a sip already of it..." She bites her lip, she sits up a little."Jasper does seem like one of those wild child's, it's sometimes cute." She shrugged.

Jon pokes his tongue out."Yeah but do you really think they'd bother with it?" He mumnled then Tim comes out of his room to leave the house when he's got a text about coming over to the manor.

Bruce stops by the door to try and open it so he can get inside."Damian get in here." He called for him."They were my first children..." He tells him.

"Yep, I'll follow using the safety of the rooftops." Rose says and she disappears "Just tell me which one we're headed to first." she says.

"Ah well, it has blood in it, I think that one's for you." Killian says, mentioning to the other drink "Surprised you didn't notice it." he says. He sweatdrops "Jasper can be nice, but sometimes he's just annoying."

"Don't know and it's not my concern." Conner says as he turns on the tv for the news.

"I know that." Sebastian says "However master Richard might be at work, he's a police officer in Bludhaven." he explains.

Jason blinks at the text from Alfred and he frowns as he gets up "Babs, Alfred wants me to come home." he says looking at Barbara "I'm not allowed to bring you, now please don't leave the kids alone again." he says.

Barbara pushes Jason's towards the room."You're going to get in bed, they can wait til tomorrow for you to come as it's not like Richard can get there now either some sort of gang thing happening in the city." She swats him."Don't start." She sighed at that.

Richard climbs into his car."You could just get in the car..." He sighed, she had to play her tricks instead of riding with him."Just follow me." He tells him.

Raven raised a brow."I was just thinking it was flat soda..which is bleh." She gave a shrug before she takes the other drink to have a sip of with her snacks."Aren't siblings usually like that though?" She asks him.

Jon nudged at his brother."You're grumpy." He taunts him a little."Why don't you put something else on like a movie or a show." He pokes at him til he would change the channel to something else.

Bruce wheels himself into the manor."He works as a policemen? What did he give up on our work?" He asks him.

"I mean it, even if you can walk with the help from your brace..." Jason mumbles and he looks down "I could've lost you Babs, I can't lose you." he whispers, he slept badly because he kept going back to finding her being unable to move in his sleep.

Rose giggles "Come on, this is easier for my, lets me scout ahead." she says and she adds "Plus, I really don't feel like riding in a police car while wearing this."

"I know that's how siblings can be." Killian says "But he beats Rose with how annoying he can be." he says and Ryan gets the movie started for them.

"Of course not, but he can do both." Sebastian says and he looks at Alfred who says "Master Tim seems to be coming, I think master Jason will come tomorrow."

"You pick something, I'm just tired. I know Bruce wasn't the best father, but Dick and Jason turned out okay, I'm just wondering why Tim is like that with kids." Conner mumbles.

Barbara placed her hands on his cheeks and pulls him in for a small chaste kiss then gives him another one."I'm here and I'm okay, you helped me." She offered him a smile, it hurt her thwt he was like this because of her choices."I'll join you, maybe my presence would help you." She tells him.

Richard just pokes out his tongue as he makes a face at her."Would be a little funny but not as funny as the time I put one of those blow up car buddies in Jason's car and he flipped out." He chuckled."Let's go." He starts driving.

Raven curls up in his side again and shivered a little, he didn't give off much warmth either."Oh does he now? Got me curious about a younger Rose." She smirked.

Jon takes the remote from him to flips through channels to find something he could put on."Why don't you ask him or talk to him then as I don't know." He tells him.

Bruce gripped the wheels."Then he's working double time like that but we should make sure his room is ready." He tells him.

"No, Alfred said you can't come with me to the manor." Jason says and he sighs "Bruce wants me and the other boys at home for a while and he doesn't want to get too much at once." he says.

Rose follows the car using the rooftops and she says "Guess you're not risking that again.", she wouldn't try to prank Jason, at least no unless she knew he would take it as a prank.

"She was a menace when she was bored." Killian says and he pulls a blanket from the row behind them and he wraps it around her.

"Because I want him to come to me with it Jon." Conner says and he sighs "If he doesn't then I guess he doesn't trust me.".

"I'll go do that." Sebastian says and he gives a short bow before heading upstairs. Alfred walks to Bruce "Are you sure you're going to be fine with all four here?" he asks, he didn't want Bruce to be overwhelmed.

Barbara pushed Jason onto the bed."I'm always there for you." She climbs into bed with him."Maybe video call me as you're going to bed when you're over there." She suggests that him.

Richard laughs a little."Oh I would, it was funny...you just got to be careful as he'll sometimes get you back for pranks I mean you did hear about what Jason and Damian did to Tim yeah?" He goes to park the car before climbing out, there were already some police there.

Raven holds onto the blanket and smiled a little at him."Oh really? Tell me what would she do when she was bored?" She asks him.

Jon's brows furrowed."But Conner, what you said probably hurt him and that's why he's avoiding you because you won't apologize or talk to him...I'm sure he trusts you as you would him." He tells him.

Bruce sighed."We're starting off with Damian and Tim then we'll get the other two tomorrow so I think it'll be okay it's just Jason I'll need to get used to." He tells him.

reyes stands and follows bart " what about some lane night crime fighting , always boosts the spirit " he says.

"I know, I stayed in the cave since fake blood smells like blood for the first few minuted, Sebastian helped them." Rose says, she scans the building "Can't see an immediate entrance for me." she says.

"Just promise not to go out in the field? Rose hasn't cleared you yet and next time it goes wrong a brace won't help." Jason says, he knows exactly why Barbara had that brace.

"And unless he changes his behavior towards kids I'm not apologizing." Conner says "And no, he doesn't trust me Jon, please drop the subject."

"Why's that master Bruce?" Alfred asks as bring Bruce to his office, knowing he has some work to do for his company.

"Well one time she turned all the paintings upside down." Killian says "Another time, we still don't know how, she painted her fathers car a hot pink, it was hideous and he didn't really appreciate it." he says.

Barbara gets curled up into his side."I've got kids to take care of here Jason, I'm not going out on the field for now." She runs her fingers through his hair."Just try to get some rest." She says quietly.

Richard takes out his gun to arm himself, despite him not liking to use something like that, he makes he way towards one of the entrances but that's when a truck bursts through a garage door to the warehouse, barreling towards the man as they were making a run for it as the other gang had invaded the place.

Raven let out a small giggle."Did she get grounded at all for her stunts? Wouldn't it be nice to be able to ground Garfield." She says quietly.

Jon leans in close."No you need to talk to him, you stubborn superboy!" He does shout this in his ear too before his mother calls them for dinner."Well dinners ready." He tells him.

Bruce grabs the papers on his desk as he had things to get to for the business."Because he was gone and now he's back Alfred, not to mention he's started a family as you said." He tells him.

Bart shrugged."I don't have my suit on but there might be somewhere else we could go." He tells him.

Rose jumps in and stops the trucks, sliding back a bit "Remind me again why the gangs are fighting." she says as she looks at Richard.

"Not really comforting that you're saying for now though." Jason says making himself comfortable while slowly falling asleep again.

Conner covers his ears and he growls at Jon "Never shout at me that close again." he says as he gets up to head to the dining room "Last time mom did that you you didn't like it.", and now his ears and head hurt, fun.

"Well..." Killian trails of "grounding her usually made it worse, but she listened to the lectures at least. Her father grounded her once, no tv, no movies, nothing, she became extra bored until Hannah took her out to help with getting the laundry back inside." he says.

Barbara gets under the covers with him, pulling then up to their shoulders."Don't worry about it." She says quietly before falling asleep eifh him.

Richard moves to cover once the people started bringing out the guns to shoot at her."Territory and power usually or maybe they crossed eachother? Not sure." He tells her.

Raven nods as he explains to her."So instead of grounding you guys decided chores instead like what you do eith Jasper?" She asks."Puts then to work." Shs shrugged.

Jon walks after him to the dining table to sit with the rest of the family for dinner."You weren't listening and you were being stubborn." He takes a bite."Though sorry." He tells him.

Rose rolls her eyes and she dodges the bullets, disappearing and appearing behind the group "Any complaints if they die?" she asks, knocking a few men out cold.

"Too late, already got a headache and I don't shout at you when you're stubborn and don't listen." Conner says.

"Yep, prevents boredom and teaches them a lesson." Killian says and he stretches before taking some more food.

Richard quickly peeks out before firing a few shots."No killing just knock them out or take their weapons away from them!" He called out.

Raven raised a brow."Maybe we should start doing that at the tower then maybe Garfield might pull his pranks less..." She mumbled.

Jon finishes with his meal soon."Let's plug in a movie then go to bed, mom said we could." He tells him.

"where to?" jaime asks , maybe after that he could go scout the city alone if bart cant come.

Megan turned to bart "well if you're up for it, we could do some patrol" she asked him, as she needed some action. "I'm feeling like I need some action tonight"

Bart waved a hand."There's an arcade or there's a park here." Hs points out, he sighs when a car flies by followed by police."Or duty calls..." He mumbles.

Rose rolls her eyes and she knock out a few more before throwing some knifes to disarm the rest.

"Bring it up with Kori tomorrow." Killian says as he puts an arm around her "Sorry it's not that warm in here."

"You gave me a headache, besides, I don't feel like watching a movie." Conner says as he gets up "I'll go and feed the animals again, then head to bed."

"ok then , i think you should go get your costume bud" says reyes jumping into a dark alley before immerging out with his armor activated , " alright scarab , ready for a warm up?" he says .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back