• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara leans on him some."Hm those are some good choices." She smiled at him."Oh I'm going to have to top those." She was merely joking at that."So what now?" She asks him.

"You want your parents to constantly worry abour you? I was aged to the age of 16 before I got out Kyle. I never got to have a normal childhood, but fine, you clearly don't care but you're getting one of these too if you train with Bats." Conner says and he closes the door. When he sits back down next to Tim, handing him the bracelet "Idiot broke it."

"Get some rest probably. I need to take you and Rose somewhere tomorrow." Jason says and he smiles "Dickie-bird can watch the kids for a while."

Barbara nods at that, she hands him his pajamas so he can get into some."Oh is the lair finished?" She thought that's what he meant or else she didn't know what he could be wanting to show fhem.

Tim takes the bracelet."Do you want me to fix it then?" He examines it as he leans on him some.

"Idiot broke the opening mechanic." Conner mumbles, being in a bad mood, the bracelet let him live normally, but no, Kyle had to go and get himself nearly killed.

"How about you wait till tomorrow to see?" Jason asks and he chuckles closing and locking the cabinet.

Barbara tosses the pajamas at him before going to their room."If you say so." She plops down on her bed, it was nice being back home with her family.

Tim fiddles with the trinket a little more."That'll be an easy fix, I'll get onto it later as for now I think you could use something else to focus on." He tells him.

"son of a bitch" kyle thinks to himself after conner closes the door , "go fuck yourslef conner" kyle says flying off knowing that conner could hear him but at this point , he doesnt care , "maybe i can get to the wayne manner , get some accual training done"

clark hears what kyle says but choses not to act upon it , he's just a kid , he'll rather just help conner with the bracelet problem.

-ONE MONTH LATER-.

Rose is running around her house, having convinced Dick to stay over with her before they head off the next day "Anyone seen my good coat?" she asks, so Jasmine hands it over, needless to say it's a bit chaotic.

Killian's less stressed about packing the last few things and he's sitting on the couch.

Jason's grumbling while carry three bags towards the campsite, they could use the car to get there instead of walking.

Barbara would have to agree with Jason on this, but she carried a few other bags while having Julie and Jake atleast take their suitcases with Julie struggling just a bit with hers since she was so little.

Richard sits on the couch waiting on Rose to get finished as he flipped through some shows and he glanced at her."It's in the closet." He tells her."Settle down, it's just a family get together." He tells her.

Bruce had brought an rv and parked it, he would be using it with Alfred while he has the boys use tents outside and Raven herself was getting ready to go meet with Kilian as well.

damian was up a bit early as he was getting ready for the trip grabbing things he though he may need before leaving his room texting Jon with 'morning'

Jon drags Damian over to his tent that he set up."We could share, there's enough room for me and you." He gestured to it.

"It's Vlad's birthday we're going to." Rose says and she runs bsck down with her suitcase "Which doesn't mean too much for you I'm guessing, but he is the oldest vampire and honestly, some die of old age, he doesn't." she explains.

Killian pats Rose her back "And you will always be his favorite." he says with a smile before texting Raven if she's all packed up and ready.

Jason sighs and he dumps the bag near the rv "Claiming this spot." he says and stretches, not to set up the tent. Conner's already finished setting up his tent and is loading in his bags.

Barbara sets her bags down and checks on the kids."Why do you two go find Alfred maybe he could use some help or might have something you two can do." She tells them before offering to help Jason set the tent up."I'm surprised you decided we should come." She smiled at him while Tim as throw his bags in with Conner's as he was joining him.

Richard sits up on the couch,"Only because I don't know the guy and don't know how important this could be? Sorry?" He shrugged, he stands up and walks over to her to put his hands on her shoulders."Just relax." He rubbed her shoulders.

Raven gets her bags on her bed then teleports the bags and herself to Rose and Richard's home as she gets the text from Kilian."I am ready to go." She hugs him.

"I'm trying." Rose says and she sighs "I'm just worried." she mumbles, a lot of vampire families will be there and almost no humans." she says "And those that are probably won't be there willingly, most families think Vlad wants a human sacrifice." she explains "Which he doesn't by the way."

Killian hugs Raven "Limo should be here soon." he says and sighs "Rose, it's fine, if someone tries to hurt him then Vlad or Jasmine will step in, assuming they can beat Hannah to it. Besides, you marked him, they'd be stupid to try."

Jason shrugs "Well it is bonding time I guess. I'm doing this for Alfred." he says. Jake hugs Julie when he sees Tim and he glares.

Conner raises an eyebrow "Can you maybe not throw it?" he asks while looking at Tim.

Barbara starts helping him with it."Oh sure, for Alfred." She says sarcastically, she doubt he was the only reason as the kids wanted to camp too."Jake what did I just say?" She turned to him, Julie squeaked at the hug but she hides when she noticed Tim was there ans hugs her brother.

Richard smiles at them."Even Kilian said it'll be okay...when you said it outlook, marking me just sounds dirty." He chuckled a little awkwardly, he had his stuff ready to go."Why are packing bags though?" He questioned.

Raven smiled at the hug and pulled away when she had enough, she did have her hood down which she did decide to bring her cloak with her."Okay." She nods.

Tim sighed at Jake."Oh knock it off you little brat." He points before setting his stuff to the side, he'd just share a queen air mattress with Conner in there."Sorry." He nudged him.

"He hurt Julie." Jake says and he adds "I don't trust him.". Jason shakes his heads "That's why I didn't want to, or tell them Tim was coming too." he tells Barbara "They still don't like him, at all."

"Birthday's tomorrow, today we have a huge family dinner, tomorrow a ball, then the afternoon after the ball we're heading off to join your family with camping." Rose sums up "Killian wanted to stay a bit longer though, with Raven."

"And they still don't like you." Conner says "You could just apologize and maybe try to bond with them during this trip." he suggest, fluffing his pillow.

Killian nods slightly "Yeah, to give her a proper tour of the castle." he says and smile, he really didn't mind staying longef.

Barbara gently rubs her children's backs."I know I know, but I think you and Julie should try to hang out with him to help Julie trust him and you too, he's apologized and feels bad for what he did." She explains."Can you do that? If Julie cries you just bring her back here." She tells him and Julie grabs hold of her pantleg and Jason's too.

Richard nods as she explains."Ah okay, got it and Hannah do you have out camping gear ready to take tomorrow?" He asks her before going to bring their bags outside and set them down.

Raven goes to bring her bags down after Richard."Oh? I would like the tour and I can't wait to get there and meet Vlad too." She did seem excited but did keep her emotions on check there.

Tim folds his arms."If they'll let me but it doesn't seem like it, I mean I'll have to take it slow with them." He suggested and he helps Conner get the blankets down on it."Do you think it'd work?" He asks him.

"Tomorrow's the birthday, getting everyone settled in their respective wings takes a while." Rose explains and she sighs. Hannah gives him a smile "All your camping gear is already at the campsite." she says.

Killian stretches as Ryan puts the last of the bags down "Richard, do you remember the forest with our mansion that was haunted?" he asks as a limo drives over and stops in front of them, so the two personal servants start loading in the bags "Also, Raven, you'll be sharing a room with me."

Jason sighs snd crouches in front of Jake "What do you do when he gets out of line?" he asks, making the boy think for a while before answering "Yell for Alfred!", Jason pats his head at that.

Barbara smiled just a bit."Now go do what I told you to do." She points towards the rv where Alfred would be and Julie runs off towards it."Let's get this done Jason." She tells him.

Richard goes to load his stuff in there himself."What do you mean it's already st the campsite?" He raises a brow at Hannah, he goes to get into the limo and makes room for Rose to sit with him."Yeah I remember the place but what about it?" He asks him.

Raven was caught off guard at that."Wait I am?" She tried to hide a small blush before nodding and climbed into the limo waiting for him to join her."I'll swat your brothers if they try teasing you." She tells him.

"I don't think they'll try." Killian says and he chuckles as he lets Raven get in first "And yep, mom's brillian idea upon hearing I was bringing you."

Rose frowns, right, they never told him "Well, the entrance gate we used to enter the forest also serves as a portal. It activated when the person driving the car, can be anything really, has either an invitation, someone's running from hunters or if they gave a notice they needed to speak to Vlad." she explains.

Jake follows after Julie. Jason sighs and sits down "You know... we can't have them stay afraid of Tim forever, or angry in Jake's case." he says.

Conner looks at Tim "Sure, if you put some effort into it, do you know what they like to do?" he asks.

Barbara gets the poles together,"I know which is why we have to work with them with Tim and have them trust him again." She explains, Julie climbs into the rv to find Alfred in there.

Richard puts an arm around Rose's shoulders ans leans on her."So that's where we'll be going?" He questions her, he does smiles a little."That's something, a gate portal." He nods a little.

Raven leans into his side once he got in there."Even more of a surprise that it was your mom's idea." She smiled a little.

Tim sits down on the end of the bed with him."Uh they like to play like any kid, not sure." He tells him.

"She told me this morning." Killian says and he hides a yawn "Tired..." she mumbles, well most families would be there early enough to have time left to spend wandering around and using the indoor facilities.

Rose nods "But it's not common knowledge and every family has a different entrance." she explains. She leans back and says "Maybe I can finally beat Jasmine with bowling."

"So maybe try to start a game of hide of seek or tag with them." Conner suggests while putting his bags to the side.

"But we can't force them." Jason says, getting everything ready and he starts with the tent. Jake follows Julie while Alfred puts the finishing touches in the rv "Ah hello you two." he says hugging the two kids.

kyle was flying towards the camping ground as he yells out " god damn it why am i always late to these" he lands a bit too agressively than usual putting a whole in the ground , "im not apologizing for that one , that landing felt great"

clark who was setting up some things when kyle arrived , he was expecting the worse since his lans interraction with him was clark hearing him tell conner to go fuck himself.

Barbara gets those poles finished."No duh, we shouldn't do that to them." She helps and soon gets the tent finished in which they had to start setting up inside there, Julie hugs Alfred with a smile.

Richard pulls his hand away and he slides down a little as he leaned back, he was a bit tired himself as he did do some patrolling last night even though Rose has told them how early they'd be going."Oh? You've got me curious." He smiled at her.

Raven pats his shoulder."Maybe you should go to bed early later or get in a nap, you seem tired." She didn't have no mission yesterday so she wasn't tired like the boy wonder over there.

Tim shrugged."I guess so Conner, I'll try later after everyone's got everything set up." He tells him while Jon just sighed at Kyle joining them, he didn't want to go near him after how he treated his brother.

"Look who's here, giving away our peaceful camping location." Conner deadpans and he looks at Tim "I don't feel like dealing with Kyle at the moment."

Jake hugs back too "Can we help?" he asks. Alfred thinks for a while "Julie, can you gather sticks around the farm? Jake can get big enough stones." he says, so Jake nods.

Jason puts the bags in one corner and says "I'm glad the tents stayed standing with that reckless landing." he says.

"Healing takes energy too and my last injuries are finalle healed." Killian says "But I will be napping while we're going there."

Rose laughs "We can go bowling, swimming, you name it." she says and she thinks for a while "Anything you'd like to do when we're there?"

Barbara gets their bed set up then the little twin mattress on the other side for Julie and Jake fo share, getting the blankets and pillows on them."No kidding." She mumbled.

Julie steps out of the rv careful when she was given a task and she goes around to grab some twigs off the ground.

Richard kisses her cheek softly."I don't know, I think I could use a small nap before we so anything but I'd do the bowling." He says quietly and he gives her hand a squeeze."What about you?" He asks her.

Raven sits up like she was offering for him to lean on her ans use her like some sort of cushion for him to nap on like he did at that tower."Juat get some rest, I'll nudge you when we're there." She tells him.

Tim puts his arms around his,"He was rude last time he was here too...or well at the farm." He mumbled."Just leave him to Clark to deal with." He whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back