• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
damian just followed richard outside sipping on the coffee speaking "just don't get to far out of my sight......." he knew how bad this type of storm can get so he didn't want to loose sight of richard

wally spoke " a little one how about a huge one instead one that reaches from here to the living room?"

Richard laughs at Damian as he just runs infrotn of him and almost knocks the mug out of Damianxs hands before he trots in the snow, he checked for any way he could climb onto the roof and jump off into the snow from.

Artemis smirks a little as she gets food to feet Horus."Oh? Do you think we can make that long of a fort here?" She giggled a little.

Alfred leads Rose and Barbara to the kitchen "Last night they went on patrol and found someone turning everyone to stone. He hit them with a spell that seemed harmless, but they were all extremely tired when they got back." he explains quietly.

Rose frowns "Maybe we can ask another magic user if it's temporary." she says and sighs "Their memories seem to have changed too." she mumbles.

Barbara follows him and glanced at Rose."That's what we should focus on or have the magic user just fix them." She shrugged, she couldn't have her husband stuck like that or any of the boys."Might be one way for them to bond but let's make sure they're not stuck like thaf." She tells them.

damian's coffee did get knocked out which did irritate him but he spoke "come on richard pay more attention will ya!" as he watched the kid kind of shivering from the cold

Wally spoke "I mean i'm sure there is enough to make a huge fort" as he picked up horus to put him on the floor

Richard just smiles innocently at him."Sorry...though come on." He goes to find a away to a more reachable area of the roof and get up there but he does almost fall, he knocks some icicles down from the gutters as he climbs up."Going to join me?" He asks him.

Artemis hits him with one of the spare pillows."I was giving him some food..." She sighed and tosses the pillow at him."You'd probably get it down fast yourself." She tells him.

"But who could we call for that?" Rose asks and she sighs "I'm gonna get those two inside, they shouldn't even be outside in this blizzard.". She heads outside and easily gets to the roof, sneaking up behind Dick and picking him up "You're gonna get sick at this rate, come on get inside." she says.

Alfred sighs "Maybe miss Zatanna or dr. Fate?" Alfred asks and he hears Jason curse from the living room "Master Jason, watch your language!"

Jason rolls his eyes at Alfred, but stops cursing "Well..." he mumbles and he sighs, going to switch to minecraft.

Richard was about to jump off the roof when he was grabbed and he starts screaming as he struggled in her grasp since he didn't know her."Stranger! Let go!" He does bite her.

Barbara sits down in a chair, usually Jason was one to watch his langauge especially around the kids."Or Raven, those are the magic users that I know of." She shrugged.

Tim lifts a pillow to smack Jason with."Cuss again and you'll get more." He taunts, he already had the other controller but he had his laptop out since Jason fought him for the TV in the room.

"I'm Rose, and as a doctor I really do advise you to get back inside." Rose comments dryly, not even phased by the biting "I'm sure Alfred can make you some hot chocolate." she adds.

"Hey you didn't just die at the end of the freaking mission!" Jason says before puffing his cheeks.

"If you could call someone then. I need to make the hot chocolate." Alfred says.

Richard just struggles in her grasp some more."No, I want to play outside!" He puffed his cheeks and poked out his tongue."Let me get one jump into the snow!" He protests.

Barbara raises a brow at the yelling coming from outside before pulling out her phone."You want me to call one of them, okay...if anything Rose could get ahold of Raven." She says quietly.

Tim swats Jason's cheeks and makes a face at him."Thats because you were playing it wrong." He tells him.

Rose sighs and looks at the snow "Really? You really want to risk getting sick and making your brothers and Alfred worry?" she asks looking at him and tilting her head slightly "Besides, it's more fun to go off the roof with a sleigh." she adds with a shrug "But sure, ruin your own fun.". She puts him down and starts climbing down.

"It appears miss Rose is busy trying to convince master Richard to get back inside." Alfred says "Though how she's staying to patience I don't know."

Richard just stands there once she gets down and his brows furrowed a little."Like a sled? I want to try going off the roof in a sled..." He mumbled.

Barbara held up a finger for Alfred to give her a second as she does reach out to Raven and Zatana, whoever would be willing to help out and Raven was."Well she has worked with this group and Young Justice for a few years." She tells him.

Rose glances up at him "Well you should've thought of that before you got on the roof." she says and thinks for a while "How about this? Once the blizzard dies down enough I'm going to take you sledding of the roof."

"That's true." Alfred says, last time he had seen the eldest at that age the boy had just lost his parents "Sometimes I feel like I'm too old for this stuff."

"I wasn't doing it wrong, I always play like that." Jason comments and he grumbles while continuing his minecraft build.

Richard fiddles a little with his jacket before he jumps off the roof to land kn the snow, popping up shivering."O-okay..." He turns to her."Where's that hot chocolate? Let's go." He goes towards her.

Barbara puts her phone away."Raven is going to come by." She explains."Oh Alfred you know these guys all need you here and love you." She smiled at him before a portal opened in which Raven steps out of.

Tim shrugged."Yeah you were playing it wrong Jason and why do you play a game like that..." He turns away from his brother."I could teach you." He tells him.

Damian was already shivering as he spoke "I asked him why but he was adamant on going outside" as he watched richard jump into the snow

wally spoke "oh sorry...."

Richard shoves Damian when he says that and makes a face."Whatever." He goes by him to get inside the manor.

Artemis puts Horus into his seat and starts to spoon feed him."You can go grab the blankets and such." She tells him.

Rose looks at Damian "That's how kids are, they don't listen most of the time." she says and heads inside as well.

"As true as that might be miss Barbara, they should be able to function without me there too." Alfred points out "Can you bring these two mugs to the living room."

"Cause I was building a village and forgot about it." Jason deadpans and he raises an eyebrow at Tim when he says he could teach him how to play.

Richard just kicks his shoes off to the side once his got in and discarded his snow gear."No I listen, I'm a good boy." He puts his hands on his hips.

Barbara sighed."They can..." She stands up to take the mugs from him to take them to the boys in the living room.

Raven goes over to find Rose when she got there and checks on the boys."Oh boy." She mumbled.

Tim slouched down in his chair."Who would take you as someone to play such a game and don't get why it's so popular." He mumbled then sat up when Barbara would over to them."Take my offer or not, whatever." He shrugged at him.

Jon goes outside once he had some breakfast, he had some gear on and he was preparing to leave the house as well.

"What's wrong?" Rose asks ushering Richard to the living room and she sighs "Please tell me this is only temporary." she adds, she did adore kid Richard, but this was wrong, they needed to get back to their own ages.

Jason rolls his eyes "Bruce doesn't want me playing call of duty like games with Dickie-bird in the room." he says "But sure, you can teach me after dinner."

Alfred walks over to Raven "Perhaps we could discuss this in the second lounge?" he asks.

Richard goes to the living room and the next thing he does is jump on the couch to jump around and over his brother which Barbara tries to get him to settle down after setting down a mug of hot chocolate by Jason for him to have and she sits Richard down.

Raven followed Alfred to the other room."It is only temporary atleast and they should start remembering things as it goes along and they should be back by tomorrow or the next day." She tells them.

Tim turns in his seat."Then l'll show you after dinner." He watched Richard before glancing at Jason."Maybe we could play a multi-player game." He tells him.

"Well that's something at least." Rose mumbles "But will they remember everything that happened today?" she asks.

Alfred sighs in relief, glad things would go back to normal soon "I hope not." he mumbles, he really wanted to go back to normal, though if they remember it would have been a good bonding experience.

"Like what?" Jason asks looking at Tim and he frowns, the options were limited with Richard in the room.

Richard just smiling at his brothers and he jumps from furniture to furniture before doing some flips and stretches."I'll play." He tells them.

Tim shrugs."Maybe what you're playing or a Lego game or some sort of fighting game, let's just check our gaming options." He tells him.

Raven folds her arms."I'm sure they would so let's try to make sure they all get along and do bonding stuff before the spell wears off, they'd do better when they'd get along with eachother, this whole family would benefit from that." She tells them.

kyle flies into the farm landing next to jon and krypto petting the dog. "morning jon , sorry for being too early , maybe we can visit the titan to see if joinings a good idea"

clark exits the house after kissing lois goodbye , he puts his suitcase in the car "you kids want a ride"

Last edited:
Jon glanced at him."Early for what?" He raises a brow and he goes out the door to go outside."I'm going to fly around a little." He tells him.

"well , early in the morning" says kyle waving at clark.

clark jumps into the car "ill try to be home earlier than usual" the car is turned on and clark drives off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back