• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Got hit by some spell I think, they seemed fine, but just a bit tired after they got back." Alfred says, opening the door to Jason's room and he sighs "Oh boy." he mumbles, even Jason seemed younger, he texts Barbara that it might be better to leave the kids at her father's house.

Rose is just about to leave when she's stopped by her grandfather, who wraps a warm scarf around her "Thanks grandpa, tell grandma thanks too." she says giving the old vampire a hug before she heads off, taking her bike back to Gotham city.

Damian was also still asleep in his bed unaware of the change that had happened over night

Wally spoke "more cuddles I see"

Bruce goes to check on his kids."So this spell better just be temporary or we're calling in a magic user..." He mumbled and he peeks in at Jason before stepping away."Uh Alfred where did Richard go, he's not in his room?" He asks him.

Barbara just made cereal for the kids before she got the texts.'Why? We're suppose to be going home so why leave the kids here?' She texts him."Jake, Julie come get your breakfast." She called them.

Artemis sits up, she had fallen asleep on him on the couch from before and she slides off him to go check on Horus, quietly.

'Patrol got out of hand yesterday, he's unharmed, but the situation it a bit weird.' Alfred sends her, he looks at Bruce "He was in his room a short while ago master Bruce." he says, he quickly sends to Barbara as well 'Well weirder then usual.'

Jason rolls out of bed and groans in annoyance "Morning Al, Bruce, what's for breakfast?" he asks while stretching and he yawns while getting up.

Bruce was a little weirded out by the situation but when it came to Jason he just flinched and turns away from him, clenching his fists as he was reminded of the past but maybe this could be good for them meanwhile Richard had snuck off to the kitchen himself and was climbing the counter to get into the cabinets for food.

Barbara raises a brow at the text, wondering what is going on with Jason and boys then."Well Jake I'm going to need you to stay here with your grandpa and help him watch Julie." She tells him.

"I will go find master Richard." Alfred says and he heads to the kitchen "Young master, the food is already laid out on the table, please come down from there." he says "And maybe get your brothers too."

Jake nods slightly "Will do, but you will be back before we get snowed in right?" he asks while drinking some hot chocolate.

Richard almost slips off the counter but he does knock some opened cereal out of the cabinet before turning to Alfred and jumping off, landing on his feet."So you already prepared something..." He goes to the dining room to check the food on the table."Do I have to?" He asks him.

Barbara grabs her bag and she watches Julie just trail behind Jake."Be eating your cereal." She sighed."I'm not sure but I'll come back to get you two and we'll go home." She tells him.

"Yes you have." Alfred tells him "And of course I have, I always wake everyone up after preparing breakfast master Richard." he adds.

Rose frowns slightly as, she has paused to check her phone and she had no messages whatsoever 'Hey Barbara, did something happen to the boys?' she sends before she keeps driving, it was snowing harder and harder.

Damian was the last to come out rubbing his head lightly speaking "morning alfred...." perhaps going to grab a coffee to wake himself up some more

Wally just shifted a little as he sensed her getting off him and spoke "hmmm"

Richard pulls his chair out to sit down."They'll come when they come." He just smiles innocently at him as Damian and Tim were already down in the kitchen while Tim shoves Damian aside to take the coffee from him then Richard just yells for his other brother."Jason get down here!" He called out.

Barbara grabs her keys and goes outside to get the car going, taking off to get to the manor.'Don't know what, Alfred just said something weird happened.' She tells her.

Artemis opens the door to Horus's room and she goes in to get him then brings him out.

Alfred gets between Damian and Tim "Master Tim, there's enough coffee for everyone who wants it." he says.

Jason walks down while running his hand through his head "No need to yell. You'd think with your energy you'd just come and get me." he says.

Rose speeds up a bit after reading that, it was snowing pretty hard and she's not sure she can avoid the worst of it before she can't drive anymore.

Richard shrugs and starts eating."But then my food would be cold." He does pat the seat next to him as he was wanting Jason to sit next to him."Come in brother." He giggled.

Tim holds his mug."The gremlin of a son can wait his turn to get some." He raises a brow."No need to baby a grown adult." He walks away from him.

Barbara starts off to the manor and it doesn't take her too long since there wasn't alot of traffic out there, she pulls up and parks the car before stepping outside.

Jason sighs and sits next to Dick "I'm gonna go game in my room after breakfast." he says and glances at Tim and Damian.

"I do not care if you're a grown man master Tim, you need to behave." Alfred says. He hears Barbara's car and goes to invite her in, better to warn her before she entered the room.

Richard grabs Jason's wrist."Why don't you just play with me instead?" He bounces a little in his seat."Come on its snowing outside and we could play other games in the manor." He tells him.

Tim laughs."How am I misbehaving? Like I said we're grown men don't lecture us." He pulls Damian with him to the table.

Barbara grabs her little backpack purse, it had the family's symbols all over it and she goes up the stairs to knock on the front door.

Damian just muttered at being dragged by tim speaking "I can walk ya know " though he smirked at the other two like to say 'kids'

wally follows after her silently of coruse looking outside speaking "seems like we got a blizzard outside"

Tim let go of his brother to hand him a mug."Just sit down and let's get this breakfast." He shrugged."I'll just go about playing some games or maybe working on projects while those two can go burn off some energy." He whispered.

Artemis jumped a little when Wally came behind her, she held Horus."It seems like alot of places are getting alot of snow." She tells him.

"I just wanna play video games in the living room Dickie-bird." Jason tells his younger brother and he adds "I've been wanting to do that since last night, so I won't play with you, ask Damian or something." he adds.

Alfred opens the door and sighs "Whatever you do miss Barbara, do not mention anything about the kids." he tells her quietly before leading her to the dining room.

Rose reaches Gotham and curses as the snow keeps falling harder and harder, so she speeds up some more, as fast as she can without causing accidents "Please be wearing your earpiece." she thinks and presses hers "Babs, what the hell is going on, also it's snowing harder and harder, so I don't think we will be going anywhere if this keeps going." she says.

Richard pulls on Jason's arm."But I want you to play with me." He pouts at him and pushes him before finishining his breakfastl."Whatever, Damian play with me would you?" He asks him.

Barbara folds her arms."You seem very keen on the no kids here Alfred...not like I haven't been around when weird things have happened." She raised a brow like Alfred wasn't needing to tell her these things but she follows and she just facepalms at the boys, she takes a picture of them all to send to Rose before checking on Jason."Going to explain what happened Alfred?" She asks him.

"I will explains once miss Rose gets here." Alfred says and he sighs "But as you can see, this is the results of last night." he mumbles.

Rose quickly glances at the pictures and frowns "What the hell..." she mumbles "Okay screw the safety rules.", well if she wanted to make it then she would have to break some rules anyway. She reaches the manor fairly quickly and packs her bike next to Barbara's car before she walks to the door and knocks.

Jason rolls his eyes as he eats his breakfast, he didn't have enough energy today to play with Dick, he just wanted to play video games.

Richard climbs on the table and tries to get on the chandelier above the table, least if someone played with him it was be distracting and they wouldn't have him bouncing all over the place.

Barbara grabs hold of Jason's chin to make him to at her and checks him over before letting go."You guys..." She sighed a little before there was the knock of the door before she starts snickering."We should make them dress in their old Robin uniforms." She whispered to Alfred before going to get the door.

Damian grabbed Richard speaking "come on you know your not suppose to be climbing up on the table if you want someone to play with you I'll play okay" much to he annoyance but he didn't want him whining either

Wally just spoke "oh sorry I scared you"

"Master Richard, there's still food on the table, you know the rules." Alfred says and he sighs "No miss Barbara, we shouldn't." he adds.

Jason, once he's finished, heads to the living room and starts playing Call of Duty, Damian was the perfect candidate to play with Dick.

"What the hell Barbara. Also I may have broken some speed limits and tons of safety rules to get here before the snow stopped me completely." Rose says and she peeks into the dining room "What happened to them?"

Richard was just about to get on the chandelier when he was grabbed and he glanced at Damian."Then grab your gear, we're going outside first." He tells him while Tim was already in the other room with the gaming controllers when Jason comes to join him.

Barbara shrugged."You're a spoil sport Alfred...Yeah we should." She mumbled."Ask him what's up because he wouldn't explain til you were here like he doesn't want to explain this again." She tells her.

Artemis puts Horus down in his high chair."Guess we won't be going anywhere today then." She tells him.

damian spoke "you sure it'd be a good idea going out in that blizzard?" but he got up and went to grab his gear while also grabbing another cup of coffee

wally spoke "seems like it but that's okay just means more time with our son" as he ruffled horus's hair who did giggle

Richard shrugs."I don't know, I just want to go play in the snow." He runs past Barbara and Rose to grab his snow gear to put on and meat with Damian outside.

Artemis folds her arms."We could try to build a little blanket fort in here." She offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back