• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jon folds his arms."I can take him, I've done it before..." He mumbled though he was a little pouty."I'm just going to sneak out of here and go for a walk or fly somewhere." He tells him.

"can i join , those two seem to be..." kyle looks back at conner and clark who seem to be beating the shit out of each other "figuring this out" he continues.

Jon shrugs."I mean if you want to, I think Conner should take out his frustrations on dad here and away from home." He exits the training room."Though you sure you don't want to still train with them?" He asks him.

"im too young to die , those two are practically trying to murder each other there, and i can barely fly " kyle says walking out with jon dissapearing from the room.

clark sees that his son and kyle have left but doesnt pay too much attention.

Jon sighed as his father didn't seem to care that he had left the room."He better not hurt Conner." He mumbled, he checks around the fortress."Just don't flying at night, I got lost doing that before." He tells him.

damian just followed after jason once he hoped on his bike in silence perhaps he still felt this fight was off he knew magic was real but even so if this guy was a fake then how did it explain the people who turned to stone

Wally spoke "you make it sound like he'll be walking by tomorrow" as he snickered a little

Tim just speeds past Damian, he was tempted to leave and just go back to the Kent's but he decided to just play along and drives back to the manor to park the bike in the cave and hop off, grabbing his clothes and going up into the manor and Richard wasn't too far behind him either.

Artemis pokes her tongue out."No but he'll be walking before you know it." She pulls his cheek just a little.

"i dont think they'll hurt each other that much , your dad seemed to be going easy on us" kyle says following jon , "so , where are we going"

Jon raises a brow as he folds his arms when he says that."You call that going easy on us? No it wouldn't going easy on us he's going full blown hero on all of us in there." He tells him."Home or where ever I want to go." He shrugged a little.

Jason hides a yawn as he finishes changing, why was he so suddenly so tired? He was fine a while ago "Guys, do any of you feel very tired without a good reason?" he asks looking at his brothers.

Conner dodges and tosses Clark away from him, thankful he hadn't just focused on brute strength while training at the mountain.

"I'm fine, grandpa's making dinner." Jake tells her while walking over and holding Julie.

'Probably, if they behave.' Rose sends back 'Gotta go now, see you tomorrow.'

"maybe , but conner was handling it pretty good" kyle flaots up a little , "i think crashing in the wayne manson might be cool , there's a lot of stuff there" kyle says.

clarks is throws back but he seems to grinning , he's proud of conner , clark spins in the air landing while kneeling down before standing up and slowly steping up to conner.

Richard goes by his brother."Maybe you were just up late but we're usually night owls, just go hit the hay." He just played it off and goes to grab his clothes and get upstairs while Tim just tells Jason to get coffee like he was doing.

Barbara does giggle a little at Jake holding Julie."Oh is he? Well if you want to have what he's making then go for it." She sends out a quick.'They'll figure things out.' She tells her.

Jon steps outside."Conner has been on a team for years and been on alot of missions, I was a late bloomer with my powers but that was because of someone..." He shrugged at him."I wouldn't go uninvited besides they're doing boning exercises." He tells him.

"What are you grinning about?" Conner asks and he adds "And you realize the other two left right?"

"You're looking pretty tired yourself Dickie bird." Jason comments dryly "But we should all get some rest, maybe we can eat todays dessert as breakfast tomorrow morning." he says and gives them a wave while heading to bed.

"He said you needed a break." Jake says with a smile "And he's right, you're always really busy."

Richard pushes on Jason when he goes by."Oh shush, get to bed yourself little wing." That Nickname didn't really fit Jason anymore besides the fact he was younger."Our jobs just a tough one..." He might as well just get his pajamas on and he does crash on the couch after that.

Barbara gives him a kiss on the forehead and Julie holds onto Jake."He's one to talk." She joked a little."But alright go play til dinner is ready then we'll plug in a movie before bed." She tells him.

Damian was last to make it but heard what all the said and spoke ".....do you think maybe it had to do with that spell earlier" as he yawned tired himself he knew he had gone to bed at a fairly reasonable hour so he found it odd to be tired all of a sudden but didn't argue with his body as he just went to his room and crashed as well

Wally spoke "I suppose so but till then lets just enjoy him at this stage in his life hmmmm"

Richard just tells all his brothers night before he does crash on the couch after that and a blanket he had taken from a closet before then.

Artemis gives him a small kiss and she pulls away from him once the movie was over going to have him ask for more cuddling from her.

jon nods but stil want to go there and train with the batfamily , "so , where should we go then"

clark smiles " i did , but i guess if they stayed they wouldnt be fighting on the same level " clark appears behind conner and punxhes him with the back of his hand before dealing a punch to his stomach.

Jon takes off to go by home."Like I said father isn't training us he's just beating us instead of showing up to defend and throw punches." He tells him."We could get that ice cream." He offered.

Conner takes the first hit, but dodges the second one, using his laser vision "You know training and real like are different right? You didn't even help Kyle."

Jake nods and he grabs a few toys before putting Julie on the ground and sitting next to her.

Jason falls asleep rather quickly as well. Alfred brings Richard to bed, knowing the couch couldn't be that comfortable.

Richard does protest a little against Alfred, tiredly though and does give up after a little while as Alfred gets him to his old room and Tim was out on his bed without a blanket, he asleep curled up there.

Barbara smiles softly at them before just relaxing on the couch, enjoying the break she was getting and Julie grabs one of dragon toys."Grrr rawr." She waves it around her brother.

The next morning Alfred goes to wake the boys, but he stops in the doorway of Richard's room and sighs, guess he could let them sleep a while longer. He finds Bruce after taking a picture and says "Master Bruce, we may have a problem.", he shows the picture of a twelve year old Richard Grayson.

"you learn through fighting" clark says firing his own lazer vision making the beams explode when they come to contact . "this is how the league train , no matter how long youo train nothing is better than training through combat , in a real battle you wont be taking your time to think about your next move, this traininng willhelp youo fight under stress while also mastering your powers" says clark before appearing from the explosion smoke using his breath to push the same smoke into conner's face .

kyle follows jon " ice cream sounds great" he says smiling.

Bruce sat at the table with a cup of coffee while texting Diana some, he raised a brow at Alfred."What about some old pictures of him?" He was just thinking it was old and it's not like Richard's room has changed since he's moved out.

Jon was laying on the floor with Krypto, petting the dog and cuddling with him a little before sitting up to go grab something to snack on before he would have breakfast, just a small snack to have.

"No master Bruce, I took this picture not half an hour ago." Alfred tells him "I shall check on the other boys and see if my suspicion is corrct." and with that he walks off "And tell miss Barbara not to bring Julie and Jake just in case."

Bruce stands up."What? You can tell her don't get why have her take an extra drive to get the kids...its winter Alfred, less driving the better." He walks after him."What did they do last night?" He questioned him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back