• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"We need to get Valyn to leave the city." Ivy says "She's wanted by Nik and if he finds out we're hiding her here he will most likely burn our garden down." she explains and she sighs "I wish it could be different, but we don't have much choice right now."

Rose grins at him, letting him pull her along "But how are we going to find him if he's not here?" she asks quietly "And upper west side?" she asks, she had somewhat made herself familiar with the city, but not enough to know what that meant.

Jason rolls his eyes "We'll take the car." he says walking to the garage, walking to the city would be too far and quite frankly, he didn't feel like spending more time with Tim then needed, but the other two had more stealth when it came to their outfits.

Clark chuckles "I don't think I'm the best person for that, but I do know a way into the city." he says "Ivy has an underground tunnel she's been using to evacuate the city further, you can use that to get into the city." he points out.

Richard held onto her hand as he sneaks around the alley way."We'll have to check if he's still in there and thats why we want to be searching different places, Barb was telling Jason and Tim to go to the upper west side like, say that direction but like northwest." He makes a gesture in the direction before pulling her close as goons were patrolling."But you and me are going to check this area." He explains.

Tim follows him over to the car, he climbs into the car and he nods at what Jason's fiance says."Try not to draw too much attention to us." He mumbles."So what exactly is our objective here? Break up his army or take out the man in charge or like gather intel?" He questions him.

Vander bites his lip a little and glanced off to the side briefly."We could atleast give her a bag of supplies if we did that." He sighs a little."Don't want to send her off to get out of the city without anything you know." He explains.

Bruce raises a brow at him."Ivy? Her and Harley seems to have turned a leaf once they had kids to take care of." He says quietly."I should get going then." He tries getting ahold of the boys then tries Alfred."You could get me there quicker, I can't get the car out here." He tells him.

Damian spoke "maybe just hang out you know and when have i ever done anything foolish??" as he grabbed some more things maybe his sword in case he needs to defend himself

Alastor spoke "that is if vander wants to join if not then it'll just be you and me" as he threw something at vander

Wally spoke "i'm sure they have and I suppose i could train bart" as he stretched a little

Jon shrugs a little, he goes to put his bag away in his room."Must get over here and you've done plenty of foolish things like I have before, just don't go sneaking off to Gotham or I'll be come for you." He tells him.

Valyn nods at that quietly and she sighs."They don't want me here, I already know they don't..." She mumbles while Vander just yells at his friend for that.

Artemis sits down on the couch and pats the cushion for him to sit with her."You've be a good mentor for him, practice for when this one comes." She tells him.

"Right." Rose mumbles and she scans the alleyways before stopping him "I do pick up his scent, but it's mingled with other ones, so I can't tell if he's still here or not."

"First we're heading to the store for Alfred." Jason points out, it had to look realistic and maybe if people saw them doing their normal things they'd follow their example.

"Then go pack some supplies for her and explain the situation to Alastor." Ivy says "She's not just endangering the garden, but the people here as well. I don't know what she did to make Nik that mad at her, but it can't be good."

Clark sighs "I'll drop you off at the start of the tunnel." he says and picks Bruce up, taking him to the tunnel.

Richard glanced at her when she stops him."Then let's do some sneaking, find out if he is here and if we can figure out any of his plans, let's not engage yet anyway if we do run into him." He says quietly before handing her a dog whistle."Let's get in from the second floor." He tells her.

Tim just slouches a bit in his seat."She really has tamed you hasn't she? Or has being a father made you soft?" He raises a brow at him before snickering a little."Let's not grab anything that needs to be in the fridge or freezer though if we're not bringing it home for a bit unless we want to make the trip home." He tells him.

Vander nods slowly at that before he turns around to leave and he does grab a spare bag, he checks their food supplies to take a little starts putting a jacket and other things in it, Harley sits down and runs a finger over a flower."Not sure how my son would take it." She mumbles.

Bruce steps away from him once they got there, he sighs as Alfred didn't answer him either and starts his way through the tunnel."I know I said dont let your son near mine but make sure Damian doesn't come here." He tells him.

Rose frowns slightly at the dog whistle "What's this for?" she asks, slightly confused at the object, though she could take a guess.

"Watch it Drake, I can still kill you and dump your body in a ditch." Jason hisses and he frowns, the streets weren't as busy as he was used to "Besides, one way to annoy Nik is by letting people see it's not much different then all the other villains, I've never seen anyone hide away inside for any of them."

"Not that good I'm guessing." Ivy mumbles "He obviously cares a lot, but for me and Vander it's a bit different from you two, he hurts the plants and well, we can start all over and have less to use as weapons."

"I'm sure you got him tracked too, besides, I have to tell the others you're alright first before heading back home." Clark says and he takes off, Bruce could manage, he hoped.

Richard gestured to it."He's a werewolf isn't he, so I'm sure you'll figure it out." He gives a cheeky smile, he starts to climb a bit to get to a window which he gets pried open for them to slip in, he holds his hand out towards her.

Tim folds his arms at him."Do it I dare you, then I hope Bruce kicks your ass Todd make yourself even more of a disappointment then you already are, show Julie, Jake, and Barbara you're a killer." He deadpanned at him."Sometimes people hide and some don't care, let's get what Alfred asked of us." He mumbles.

Harley pulls her knees in to hug them."Bit different from you two? Care to explain?" Her brows furrowed a little and she turns to the garden she was near."Should start carrying some seeds with you then like your son." She tells her.

Bruce just goes through the tunnel as he checks on Damian's location to make sure he was at the tower while Jon was trying to check on his father, the man just gets to Gotham so his boys weren't doing this by themselves, it was his responsibility to protect them.

"Somehow I don't think that will work." Rose mumbles grabbing his hand and pulling herself up "Alright, let's start looking."

"Then don't piss me off Tim." Jason responds "Besides, Bruce isn't going to change his opinion one anytime soon, he threatened to take the kids Tim, the kids." he tells him, it still made his furious that Bruce would even come up with the plan "Bet he still hasn't talked to Bart like I suggested."

"I usually don't have pockets and I tried once, but I tend to forget I have them with me." Ivy admits "I have plenty of seeds planets in case of emergencies, but that'd about it."

Richard shrugs."It could be worth a try, Clark, Jon, and Conner don't like it." He pulls her into the room and he nods, he starts to check the room they were in nothing of value to their mission in there but there were armed men who walked by the door."Just be careful okay?" He sighs a little.

Tim just waves a hand."Whatever Jason, going to let the temper out?" He was poking at his brother like he was trying him but then he had Barbara fussing at him for what he's saying and Jason too."You must be really attached to them but I doubt he could take them Jason." He tells him.

Harley giggles a little."Suppose it's a reason you could wear a plant like a anklet or a bracelet just in case." She jumps to her feet and leans on her friend just a bit, Bruce did come out of the tunnel after a bit.

"He had no trouble ruining Richard's apartment and spraying Hannah with holy water and nearly Rose too." Jason deadpans "So yes, he is more then capable of taking the kids Tim." he adds, the memory of the event putting him in a bad mood again.

Rose nods slightly "Alright, that's fair." she tells him quietly, checking the hallway and she pulls up the hood of the outfit and disappears around the corner, blending in with the shadows almost perfectly, her eyes are glowing slightly.

"I will Harley, don't worry." Ivy says and she frowns, the tunnel is for leaving the city, not entering the city, but she's not going to cause a scene, the people in her care stayed calm because she has protected them.

Richard just crouches down by the door as the men walk by the room, he quietly moved towards the door and opens it once they had gone far enough away before slipping outside of the room once given the okay from Barb after she had handles fhe surveillance and he checks by a few other rooms but Nik was out and walking down one of the hallways.

Tim shrugs a little."So your thing was to run off and leave Barb alone with the kids, way to go." He expecting Barb to fuss but she was busy with Rose and Richard's side of things, his phone going off as Bruce was trying to get ahold of them."There's some people out and about here." He tells him.

Harley puts her hands behind her as she just smiles at her friend."Least bring one of those." She wasn't off put by the batmobile coming out front which Bruce takes off in."Let's try not to get the boys involved either." She mumbled.

"I knew how he would react Tim, I didn't want to put them in danger by letting Bruce go on a rampage at my apartment." Jason mumbles as he stops the car near the shop, close to where they're supposed to check "I'll go grab what we need and you go wander around, if you can be careful."

Rose hides when she sees some guards and she frowns slightly, how many guards does one place need anyway? She carefully moves on once she can.

Ivy groans and she walks to Vander "Valyn has to leave now. I'm sealing the tunnel for a while." she says, because yes, it would be noticeble if people left in large groups, but that wasn't the case right now. Someone entered the city and there's no way that'll go unnoticed.

Richard goes by another room carefully and he opens it, careful of trip wire there as he slips inside as there were some papers and cash in the room, there was one paper about how he wanted to change some people into werewolves and start knocking down buildings to make other ones, Nik was getting close as he passes some of his men.

Tim steps out of the car."Whatever Jason, it's Bruce trying to call." He checks and he does tell him what they're doing before leaving it at that, he already did have some gear on him as he goes by the side of the store quickly.

Harley follows her inside to the kids though Vander holds the supplies bag."She's not here." He turned around and checked for her."Maybe she overhead us and already left." He tells her.

A week goes by and by and Rose is gathering her weapons, mostly her silver weapons, better safe then sorry. She's also clicking her small wrist crossbow into place, loading her silver bolts.

Jason is leaning against the wall, wondering if this was going to work, sure they'd have Nik cornered, but the guy was unpredictable, he checks his bullets and sighs, he'd gotten silver bullets from Rose for this mission.

Richard was just checking on his suit to make sure it was ready since he's had some improvements on it, he did get two escrimas to have a bit of silver on it just for some extra defense there before he starts suiting up and getting ready like the rest of them.

Tim just sat in the lounge room, with his laptop in his lap as he checking some more lore on werewolves and such but there was alot of different things, he has had his suit on for like an hour by then as he was just waiting on the others to finish getting ready.

"For the record," Rose says walking to Tim "most of the lore you'll find online is incorrect." she adds as she sits down "Kinda like how television can't get their vampire facts straight.", well they got most information on Niklaus and his army, but that still didn't give his motive for doing this in the first place.

Jason eyes his brother "You know dickie-bird." he says "He's gonna be stronger then you in a close combat fight, probably faster too." he points out "Just... be careful alright?"

Richard does a few sketches and warm ups in his suit before his brother spoke to him, he turned to him."You think so? Hm you know I wouldn't stand down when it comes to helping people, my family, and friends." He shrugged at him.

Tim turns away from Rose when she came over."Oh really?" He says sarcastically, he doesn't face her."Did you bite my brother? Don't lie because you seem a little different." He mumbled.

"I didn't." Rose answers "He came home with a cut on his hand. Hannah put me to sleep after that so I wouldn't hurt him." she tells him, she had never bitten anyone, except her cousin, but that's normal since her fangs were coming through, but she didn't drink from them.
-------
"I know that, but the guy's a werewolf." Jason says, he didn't like this mission very much, but they had to do it, the people of Gotham wouldn't be safe much longer, to them everything like this is normal, but how long until Niklaus started using more extreme measures.

Richard steps by Jason."You should be saying this to Tim." His brows furrow a little wondering why Jason was concerned over him."You've softened up haven't you." He teases him a little and goes to the meet the others but he puts his hand infront of Jason to stop his brother from going into the room since Rose was talking to their brother.

Tim shrugged."I can't be mad at that then..." He stands up and puts the laptop away quickly, noticing his brothers were there."Let's just get going guys." He tells them.

"And I wouldn't even bite him unless he would agree with it, I don't know if you've noticed Tim, but I don't like drinking blood from anyone, so I don't even understand what your problem is with me." Rose points out and she walks off saying "But no matter, once this is over you won't have to see me again if I can help it." she says and disappear.

Jason sighs "You should tell Tim he doesn't need to treat your girlfriend like she's going to hurt someone." he says "But you can do that afterwards because we're ending this tonight, one way or another."

Richard sighs when Jason tells him that."Have you tried reasoning with him? Well it is it you but I'll give it a try but later like you said, i don't like his attitude even towards you." He moves towards the entrance to the cave and opened it to get down there for his bike, no Bruce would not let them take the car either.

Tim walks by Jason."Try not to kill anyone either or I'll have to restrain you." He pats Jason on the shoulder, who knows if he was just joking about that or not though he follows his brother."Is Barbara supposed to be helping out?" He asks him.

"Only with the technical issues." Jason tells him "And this again Tim. Why don't you open your freaking eyes once in a while and see that I changed, that not my every solution is killing someone?" he asks walking to his bike and he puts on his helmet before taking off, he really hated Tim's attitude sometimes.

Rose is scouting from a rooftoop, wondering why the hell Tim needed a reason to be angry at her, well she knows who she won't invite again to one of her houses "Focus." she mumbles under her breath as she scans the city.

Richard grabs his helmet and watched as Jason just zoomed off, he wouldn't leave Bruce to talk to him but he would bring Alfred in to have a talk with Tim with him but in the meantime they had a mission to pull off, he gets on the bike and zooms off after his second brother.

Tim just brushes Jason off and goes for his bike, he made some improvements to it in which now he could be a flying bike as well and so he comes in from the sky with a camouflage mode on to hide himself.

Rose moves to another rooftop, scanning the area "So far everything's clear." she says "No movement anywhere, we might actually succeed." she says, she couldn't spot anyone from Nik's army.

"Good, that means that we won't endanger any civilians." Jason says "And Tim, please stop showing off. You're not impressing anyone.", he spots Rose and nods slightly, at least someone was in position "Barb, is he on the move yet?" he asks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back