• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Dylan smirks a little."You really think so?" He shrugged."And I was going to prank call the super brat, the little superboy." He sighs."You seem to highly praise this Tim though but what about his older brothers they've got to be tougher than him." He shrugged.

Jasper turned to Richard."You teach me some moves when we get there." He pokes him.

Rose laughs "Come on he'll teach you, I mean, he promised didn't he?" she asks "Grab your coat and tell Henry to come too and dress warm enough." she adds "And they won't move out until they find a place they liked, which is very hard since they're picky."

Jason chuckles and he wraps his arm around her "You're going to send Bart a message we're going to be there earlier." he points out handing her his phone.

"Well I have to do some work around the farm, you get the know the area if you want to." Connor says taking the hot cocoa "After drinking this of course"

Barbara leans into his grasp, relaxing with a smile though she takes his phone and sends Bart a text to come meet with them before handing the phone back to him."There." She kissed his cheek softly.

Tim sits down at the table and takes a few sips."In this weather? Guess there could be paths for you to shovel snow from and is there stuff you have to do in the barns?" He asks him."I could help out." He offered.

Jasper nods as he runs off to grab some gloves and coat, he puts a little beanie on and he calls for Henry to come with them."So I'm going to have to go to those places first and make sure they don't pick them by trashing the places." He giggled.

"Jasper..." Rose trails off "That'd be very rude." she adds "You can tease and prank your siblings, not make sure they never move out. Eventually you'll get old enough you want to move out, what'd you think if someone keeps trashing whatever place you like?"

"I thought you'd want to explore the area." Connor says "And I have to do some work in the barn, it's pretty boring."

Jason sighs "The plan was to meet this evening since we'll draw less attention that way." he says "Not right after lunch." he points out.

Mitch nods "yeah they are older so they've had a been more training, the one called Nightwing trained me"

Dick smiles and chuckles at Jasper wanting to learn and says "Life isn't easy Jasper trust me no one knows that better then me, but just cause they move out doesn't mean they'll forget you"

Barbara shrugs."You're the one who told me to text him y'know and it's not right after lunch, I took Jake to the police station for almost an hour then we went to the store for also almost an hour." She pokes his cheeks to make him make a face."Then have him meet us elsewhere, we'd get the attention of the police anyway being ontop of the station." She tells him.

Tim nods at that."Yeah, give me a tour of the place or like just go for a walk." He stands, he flexes his arms though grunts at his shoulder."I could help you with your tasks come on, the least I could do." He tells him.

Jasper sighed and slouched with a pout."Then I would would mad..." He mumbled, he glanced at Richard."I've been told you and your brothers don't always get along? But do you have that strong bond?" He questioned him as he goes to grab Rose's hand."Let's go." He pulls her with him.

Dylan grabs his chin as the guy talked, he noticed his sister just pushed at Mitch's cheeks for talking loud, when she was tired."You and me should spar sometime then." He tells him."If you think you can handle a fight with me." He smirked but Valyn protests at them not to fight eachother.

"Because you're the one who wanted to go now sooner." Jason points out and he sighs "Also I spend more time on the roof of the police station, usually to annoy Dickie bird whenever he's working." he explains "So it's fine."

"Nah, I just have to check if we have enough fodder for the animals to get through the next month." Connor says "Which will be done pretty quickly, also there's one thing if you go exploring, don't enter the stalls or barns without good clothes and without me, Jon, dad or grandma."

"Well of course you'd be mad, so would they." Rose says and she grabs her bag "Henry, can you drive us?" she asks "You know how mom always say we need to act more like humans."

Barbara pulls her hands away from his cheeks."We might as well now I mean I did just text him like you asked and that way we could get home and not leave the kids home late a night." She tells him as she starts walking.

Tim goes to follow him outside."Might I ask why that is?" He asks him as he steps outside."This cold weather makes me want to just snuggle up with you later." He flirts with a small smile before chuckling, he walks around a bit as he checks out the land and he would follow Conner to watch him do the fodder as he said he had to check on it."Let's get your job done then." He tells him.

Jasper just follows closely to Rose, he licks a little at his fangs."So uh Killian has been a little dismissive when I asked if he wants to invite your friend Raven over." He whispered, Henry goes to grab the keys to one of the cars and fetches it from the garage to pull around to the front, he honks the horn."Miss Rose, Master Jasper, and Mister Richard." He calls out.

"Well... imagine you have two near identical brothers who tease you mercilesly, would you invite someone over to the house?" Rose asks and she heads to the car, putting her bag in the trunk before getting in.

Connor sighs "For your own safety." he says "If a cow escapes and started chasing you, you wouldn't be able to stop it." he points out "And you're new so they might be nervous around you."

Jason sighs "Right." he mumbles "Although Bart might need to cancel his plans for the day now." he says, using his grappling hook to get on the roof after putting an arm around Barbara's waist.

Barbara grabbed hold of him."People could've been watching us." She says quietly, she gets on the roof and tugs Jason just a bit then she jumps a little as she was startled as Bart was already on the roof."Didn't really interrupt anything but messing with Gar." He tells him.

Tim lifts his hands."No, I don't need a horse or cow after me nah uh." He waved his hands."I might have fast reflexes but y'know." He shrugged and shoves his hands in his pockets."Go on, don't let me slow you down." He smiled at him.

Jasper goes to jump into the car with her."Trust me I know how they are and they come after me like that sometimes but I just thought he could use a friend and they seemed to get along as well." He buckles himself in, Henry waits on Richard to get in before he would go.

"So?" Jason asks and he looks at Bart "Barbara was in a hurry so we didn't leave the kids alone in the evening." he explains to the speedster and he sighs "So what's this about fixing the future?" he asks, he really hoped it wasn't what he thought it was.

"It would be smart for you to explore before the snow piles up more, this shouldn't take too long," Connor says and he enters the barn, closing the door behind him and he sighs, heading up the ladder near the door.

"Except it's worse for him because they like doing the switching sometimes, we might be able to tell them apart, but do you know how many meeting Gillian was supposed to attend, but didn't?" she asks "Killian took his place in the meeting and no one besides us realized it".

Dick says as he gets in the car and says "Yeah my brothers and I argue, but it's ok brothers do that, we will still look out for each other"

Mitch shurgs as Valyn protested and says "Well you heard the lady" he says quietly

Barbara stepped closer to Jason."So? Jason come on now." She raises a brow at him before turning to fhe kid, holding tightly onto Jason's hand.

Bart shrugged."Got to get to Garricks before dinner though, he wanted me to come over to check on me y'know." He sighed at Jason."Uh so in the future I know, you're a feared and dangerous antihero who kills who is off the rails, you've even had your family hunt you and you've seriously injured some of them even tried shooting Bruce...it's because you lost Barbara from her brother who happened to find out she is Batgirl and put him in a rage but with you also agitating him by trying to fight him, if you want to know Jake is an unknown case and Julie being the daddy girl tried to follow in your footsteps wanting your approval so she'd kill and try to help you out, let's just say you've laid your hands on her when she has reminded you of Barb and you being drunk so you hitting her scared her off to Bruce, trust me she's a badass but she shouldn't go down that path." He tells him.

Tim sighed as Conner shuts the door, he turns around."I'll be walking around waiting for you then." He called out then he starts walking off and goes by the chicken coop then he walks by the other stalls and barns but he doesn't go in them.

Jasper folds his arms."I know they do that too Rose, he could hang out with her elsewhere." He shrugged."Then tell me about your brothers Richie." He hummed, Henry has Richard give him directions to his place before he starts driving to get there.

Dylan chuckles a little at them."So adorable you two are, yeah." He teased them before he leaves the room, Valyn brushed he hand on his cheek a little."Bond, no fighting." She says quietly.

Jason looks blankly at Bart "I wouldn't hit her if she's the only thing I have left from Barbara" he says "And how did her brother find out she's Batgirl in the first place?" he asks "Sorry dude, but there are gaps in that story and it's a bit hard to believe." he admits. He wouldn't do that, would he?

Connor check on the food for the animals and sighs, maybe they'd last a month, maybe not, he heads back down and leaves, closing the door behind him and he heads off to find Tim.

Rose chuckles at Jasper, she liked how curious he was, it reminds her a bit about herself, in a good way of course.

Barbara held onto him and her brows furrowed at what they were being told and Bart waves his hands."I was told you hit her and you're scary when pissed off and drunk, otherwise you loved her Jason despite leading her down a path like that." He tries explaining."The thing about finding out about her identity would either come down to a man with wings or her father slips up about it or even Barb herself, I'm trying to fix this in the future come on Jason." He tells him.

Tim walks around and whistled a little with it echoing before he almost slides in some mud from some melted snow, he quickly walks over to Conner and he waved."This place seems bigger than last time I came here." He tells him.

Jasper smiles at them, he was wanting to get to know Richard and why Rose liked this human as well."Have you been to his place before?" He asks her.

Dick says "Well let's see we'll start with Jason, he is brash, hot headed, and a bit of anger problem, but he is still a good guy, would do anything for family, he is excerpt marksmen and pretty good at marital arts, not as good as me though"

Mitch says "Why do you assume I'm the one gonna start something?" he says chuckling quietly

Jasper sits quietly as he explains that one."Is he the one with the skunk hair with the ginger?" He questioned him."Then there's fhe nerd one who was kissing a guy there, ew why? Dudes a guy kissing a guy and the short one what about them?" He hasn't really had much exposure to people like that.

Valyn shrugged as she nuzzled him."It's that I know you would listen and be the mature one." She says quietly.

Dick says "yes it was the guy with the ginger, don't say ew about guys kissing guys it's normal, and the short one is just angry a lot"

Mitch says "hm can't argue with that logic"

Jasper nods."He has a baby with the ginger, Barbara?" He questioned him."It's ew why would they?" He makes a face about it, he'll become more respectful towards those kinds of people later."So what about him and short guy, got to tell me about them too." He pokes him.

Valyn smiled a little."No you couldn't, though I should apologize for if he's been rude or judgy towards you." She says quietly."I like you, that's all that should matter." She tells him.

Mitch says "he doesn't bother me and it is the only thing that matters"

Dick says "Next is Tim, he his a smart and well behaved guy, and recently came out as bi, and I'm proud of him"

Jasper stretches a little before nodding slowly."Makes it seem like he's your favorite brother." He smiles at him."Bi...uh bi is someone who likes boys and girls?" His brows furrowed.

Valyn smiles softly."Like you trusting me is what matters most and loving me." She tells him."I question what we'll do about dinner." She mumbled.

"Yes it is." Rose answers and she looks outside "I've passed by once in a while, but we'e both been a bit too busy to hang out together." she says and she smiles slightly.

Jason raises an eyebrow "You were told? Dude first of all, I'm not sn agressive person when I get drunk, second, I'd never hit my kid, third, who the hell told you?" he asks "And how are we supposed to fix it? We can't kill her brother."

Connor chuckles "Last time we had crops and the fences were clearly visible." he says "But I hope you got the place mapped out, it's going to be a busy few days."

Tim laughs a little and he put his fist to his shoulder."Which must mean the farm is doing well and Martha is getting money from anything you sell from here and getting homegrown, fresh stuff for home as well." He smiles at him."Oh so we'll have alot of work to do then." He nods.

Bart shrugs at him."Does it matter who told me? Maybe you did or maybe you scared her dont really know you well enough but if you don't want to fix the future then I'll go and you can blame yourself for what happens." He was annoyed by Jason a little."We don't kill but you do what you want, you killed him in the future for what he did but I'm not telling you what to do." He walks away from him as Barb just pulls away and goes to the corner of the roof quietly.

Jasper turned to the window briefly as he watched someone slip on some ice outside."So that's why you decide to move in..." He trails off."So your favorite okay, then whwt about the short angry one?" He asks him.

Valyn raises a brow."Not like it could be delivered here, we don't want to get the wolves after them unless you go get them." She tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back