• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara thanks him and leans into Jason."Yeah what he said, he's got a place in Bludhaven we're going to renovate and move into for the meantime." She glanced at Jason."I'd appreciate it if you could give us some advice and some moral support to Jason here, he doubts himself on being a good father. " She tells him.

"I shall help wherever I can" Alfred says "And he will have to learn, when master Bruce took in master Richard he had no idea what to do, but with some trial and error he got there. I helped too of course, but I would advice you to try it yourselves as best as possible" he advises them.

Jason nods "Alright, but well I didn't really have a father growing up" he says "Not counting Bruce of course"

Barbara nods as she agrees with him on that."I did tell him, we'd learn as we go as most first time parents do." She rubs his shoulder a little."We are also unsure about hanging up our mantles, I'd say we'd still come if we're needed." She says quietly then smirked."I've been so craving your cookies Alfred but I don't want to make you do any work." She laughs a little.

Sebastian nods "Make a list and give it to one of the servants" he says "And after that you can go get the bedrooms ready" he adds.

Jason chuckles "I'm sure he won't mind" he says. Alfred raises an eyebrow at Barbara "Miss Barbara, in all the time you've been with this familycyou should know that I am always prepared when it comes to cookies" he says taking a small bag from his pocket "Don't eat it in the library though"

Barbara quickly takes the bag."You're cookies were always the best and dont worry Jason I'll share just have to hide them from the others." She giggled, knowing how the other kids were about getting their hands on these but she nods."You usually are and I won't." She assured him.

Tim goes to find a piece of paper to write the list down."I've already got the one room done, Mitch and Valyn were zuppose to finish that job." He mumbled."So uh is it able to possess people?" He asks him.

Mitch pulls his phone out and texts Tim with a picture of the missing piece "Hey can you ask Seb where the piece that goes here?"

Dick nods at Rose "Can't say I blame you"

"No, butvit can possess objects, although this one won't simply tilts the chair so you fall off" Sebastian says "And Mitch was supposed to, but I'm not having Valyn ruin all the hard work, plus they have to check the generator now"

"Will you be in the mansion tonight?" Rose asks "Or are you going to be helping Barbara with the cameras?"

"I would prefer it if you eat those outside actually, they're busy cleaning the mansion" Alfred says. Jason nods slightly "Will do" he says "Let's go and get some fresh air".

Barbara nods at Jason before waving to Alfred and follows him outside, she opens the bag to offer him one as she sits out in the grassy area."So..." She fiddles with her fingers.

Tim pulls the phone out and just shows it to Seb, the message Mitch sent him."So more like they'll chuck the chair or try to break it on you kind of thing?" He was wanting to be prepared for their ghost hunting.

"More they will throw a glass at your head" Sebastian explains and he looks at the picture "Oh we removed that, it caused too much trouble, besides, the generator is working" he says.

Jason takes a cookie and he looks at the sky "Well what now?" he asks "Do you need to read up on stuff or?"

Barbara shrugs as she munched on a cookie."Maybe check out parenting books, make list of what we'll need." She glanced at him, she didn't know heck about her brother either.

Tim quickly texts Mitch that the generator is going to work before putting it away."They're going to serve me coffee? How polite." He joked."So I'm done in the kitchen and Mitch has the rooms but probably going to be distracted by his girl so I suppose I'll handle it." He shrugged.

Sebastian chuckles "Glad you can time to joke about it" he says "And Valyn is only allowed to help today" he adds, he didn't really like Valyn "How about this? Once the cabin is ready you get the day off?"

Jason nods "Might be smart, although what if there are going to be medical issues?" he asks with a frown "Or something else" he adds.

Barbara wrapped her arms around herself, he had scared her by saying those things."Something else?" She raised a brow."We have Rose and Seb we could talk to." She tells him.

Tim smirks a little."I try, think Richard has rubbed off on me a bit there." He chuckled."You don't like her do you? Is there a reason?" He asks him though he smiled a little."Seems good to me, a day off." He nods.

Valyn stands and nods."So what else on our to do list? Didn't we have to do those rooms or something else?" He asks him.

"Yeah, I'd rather not have you inside during that mess" Rose says "Plus, we have a lot of cameras, so Barbara could use the help anyway" she adds.

"I know she probably has no connections with Niklaus left, but until I'm certain I can trust her I don't like her, plus some of us are sensitive to electricity" Sebastian says.

Jason shrugs "I don't know, it just feels like a lot could go wrong" he says "And I'm worried about you"

Barbara sighs and scoots a little closer, putting her cheek against his shoulder as she leans into him."We've got to prepare and I'm okay Jason, don't underestimate me." She says quietly."So do you prepare a boy or girl?" She asks him.

Tim shrugged."I'm not so sure either but I'm just playing along for Mitch's sake." He sighed."Maybe you should take Rose away from Gotham til Nik is taken care of." He tells him.
Valyn walks with him towards the rooms and she gets them in order with him."Are you going to help with the ghost?" She asks him.

Valyn sighed."Just be careful...don't know if I should help out, if I get started I might zap or hurt someone...put something on fire." She mumbled."So I'll probably hang out in here." She tells him.

Valyn smilesa little."Don't go off by yourself either, that's a horror movie mistake." She pokes him with a small giggle, she finishes the first room."Okay one room left." She tells him.

Mitch follows her says "Oh of course not just like, if your fighting a monster, you get a weapon hit or stab it and for some reason they think dropping it or leaving it stabbed in the monster is a smart idea like that was your only weapon!"

Valyn goes to the other room and starts in there, she laughed."You can't do that this time but people in horror movies are sometimes stupid just like no one listens to the dino expert in Jurassic Park." She tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back