• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara pulls on his hand as she was going to find Alfred but stops when he talks about their work."Yeah something we'll have to get used to." She bites her lip."I don't know, I'll hang it up for now til they're born but i can't say what my decision is going to be after but its your choice if you want to hang up the mantle." She tells him.

Valyn hugs Mitch's side and nods, she did want to because he's been having to do chores with Tim since they've been there and she was wanting to spend more time with him."I'll do whatever chores." She smiled, Tim waves a hand."Okay she could go with Mitch I'll go do my own chores." He shrugs.

Rose laughs "How can you not see that?" she asks nudging him with her elbow "I'd say that we could go for a swim, but meh, don't feel like changing again" she says with a sigh.

"She can help, only for today" Sebastian says and he adds "Tim, I need you to check the kitchen here to see if there's enough food".

Jason shrugs "I don't know Babs, this is pretty new to me, hell I never thought I would be a father so..."

Barbara shrugged."We'll figure it out and perhaps we should get our own place especially if you don't want Bruce involved in our parenting, though this is a bit overwhelming, got to plan things out and prepare." She smiled a little."I haven't given it much thought but I'm glad it's with you." She takes him with to go find Alfred."When they're here, I'm sure you'll learn you way and be a loving father."

Tim gives Seb a thumbs up and goes towards the kitchen to go through the cupboards and the fridge in there to check on food and drinks, Valyn bounced on her heels and smiled at Mitch."Come let's get on those chores." She giggled and pulled him with her.

"Well there this place in Bludhaven I still have, it's not big, it's probably a bit on the small side actually" Jason says and he sighs "And we'd have to renovate it" he adds.

Mitch chuckles and follows the girl he loves "Alright if you want we can start with dusting the hall"

Dick says looking at her "too comfy to move? or too lazy?" he says pinching her cheek

Barbara nods."I'm sure we could work with that, least for now." She smiles a little at him."We have plenty of time to work on that before they come." She placed a hand on her stomach."Where could Aflred be?" She mumbled.

Valyn goes to grab the supplies and grabs a duster."Okay!" She gripped it."I was just wanting to hang out more with you since you've been dragged into chores since we've been here." She tells him.

Valyn shrugs."Siblings fight, you boys fight sometimes." She pats him on the shoulder and starts dusting, she just wouldn't like it if they actually got physical with their fights."But hey you're getting paid and Tim seems to be cool with it."

Valyn smiles softly."You know...I love you too." She blushed, so does some more work."So are you ready to go back to the Wayne manor again when we're done with vacation?" She asks him.

Mitch nods "yeah once my brother's furneal is over I'll be going back to my *internship*" He says as that was the lie he was told his parents

Valyn raises a brow."Does that mean the hero business?" She does make quick work with the chores or tried to, she hums a little.

"You two have to check the generator" Sebastian calls after Mitch and Valyn, though he figured they might get distracted anyway "Tim, do we need anything when it comes to food?"

Rose shrugs "I just don't feel like changing again that's all" she says "And please don't pinch my cheek, it feels weird now" she adds rubbing her cheek.

"The lounge or the library" Jason says "And if it's too small we could move out of the small house" he adds.

Barbara smiles."Mhm, we don't have to rush on that we'll handle the small place for now." She gives him a quick hug then goes to check the library and the lounge room."Hey Jason, love you." She smiles at him.

Tim glanced at him."Uh we could use some cereal and bread, maybe some lunch meat and cheese that kind that stuff but other than that we should be okay with the food here." He explains, Valyn jumped a little and turned to Seb."Okay." Shs tells him.

Valyn pulls Mitch over to the generator, this was something she didn't know what to do with."Just be careful when you do okay?" She says quietly.

Valyn stepped aside."This is where your skills come in handy." She pokes him."I suppose so, always better to have a partner or team." She smiled a little.

"Doesn't mean I can't pinch your cheek" Rose says and she adds "But I don't want to, so you're lucky", she looks at the sky and sighs, she didn't want to go back down to that dungeon, but no one else would do it and since she is the only one who might survive an attack down there "I don't want to do tonight" she mumbles "I have to go back to the stuffy and dusty dungeon" she groans.

Jason nods and smiles "Love you too" he says. Alfred is in the library, looking through a cookbook "Ah hello miss Barbara and master Jason" he says without looking up from the book.

Barbara smiled a little wider at that and goes over to Alfred."There you are, we've got some news fo share that he doesn't want you telling Bruce." She explains."We're having a baby." Her grip on Jason's hand tightened a little.

Valyn's brows furrowed, standing off to the side to let him work."What is it?" She asks him.

Valyn walks over and crouched down to check it out."Maybe one of the staff messed with it or Seb could know where it is? Couldn't have been a ghost he said this is the safe house and no haunting happen in this cabin so they probably had a reason to do that." She tells him.

Alfred looks at the two "Congratulations" he says with a smile "And I will not tell master Bruce, but I assume that means that you will be moving away from the manor?" he asks.

Jason nods slightly "Yeah, we don't really want Bruce to get between us and 'normal' parenting, we all know how he raises them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back