• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara shrugs."Either then or before or even before vacation, I'm not sure I mean not the first time we have y'know done so." She blushed again and takes the pregnancy test."Huh, I guess I didn't think of that." She walks off to use the bathroom and she does come out after a little bit gripping it."Oh my gosh..." She says quietly.

Valyn grabbed her plate to put away in the kitchen then she walks over to kiss Mitch's cheek with a smile."If you're done eating probably should get going, Tim is waiting for you and Seb." She tells him as Tim had already gone to meet with Seb like he was asked to go there.

"And how long were you feeling like that exactly?" Rose asks looking at Barbara "Also, I can't tell if I should congratulate you or not" she adds, taking a few things from the bag "Chocolate?" she asks.

Jason chuckles "Morning Damian" he says "You're late for breakfast" he adds while putting the plates away "And so far you haven't missed much"

Barbara smiles a little."I'm a little shocked, excited, and nervous but mostly excited about it but I am and I'm not sure how to tell him." She bites her lip again."Well most of this week and a little at the end of last week." She explains and takes the chocolate bar thanking her, opening it to have some.

Tim walks over and waved to Seb."So what did you need?" He asks him.

"I noticed not everyone seems very exciting about the ghost hunt, which is alright, but those who do not wish to help will stay in the cabin, we need to get it ready for tonight" Sebastian explains "I need you two to clean the two bedrooms on the second floor and the attic".

Rose grins "Just tell him" she says "Though I imagine if you do that now that he doesn't want you anywhere near ghosts" she says.

Barbara nods."I should just tell him and that's okay, he didn't want me near them anyway." She shrugged then her smile widened."What if I made some cupcakes with it spelled it out, it's a way to announce it to the rest of them? Or cookies with frosting on it to spell it out...I'm craving Alfred's cookies too." She giggled.

Tim chuckled a little."I wasn't before though I kinda got roped in and would be cool to be like a ghost hunter, something different from the usual crime fighting." He raided a fist."Uh yeah, yeah we'll get on that." He tells him.

"They're detectives, you should tell Jason, but you don't have to tell the others, besides maybe Bruce and Alfred" Rose says "Now I really should continue my task so I can take a breather before tonight" she says.

"We have some cameras we carry around, but I don't want to send you guys near the stairs too much" Sebastian says "Rose will be going in for one of the rooms at least. We don't have to search the attic since that's warded"

Barbara gives Rose a hug."Yeah okay." She pulls away after that and leaves the room, she takes a moment before going to the dining room and noticed they were still in there, she tries to get Jason's attention to get him to come over to her as she waves her hands."Jason." She called out.

Tim sighed."I've rolled down the stairs while fighting the demon, I'm not going near the stairs when there's a ghost." He listens to what he has to say and glanced behind him."Know what the item could be?" He asks him.

"It could be anything between a painting and a book" Sebastian answers "Still falling down the stairs is still better than some of the other things that happened".

Jason walks over to Barbara "So are you okay or?" he asks "You seem nervous"

Barbara throws her arms around him in a tight hug."I want to tell you in a creative special way like cupcakes spelling out what want to but I was told I should just come out and tell you." She mumbled against his shoulder then pulled away."The thing is, well I'm pregnant and you're gonna be a dad." She just blurts out."Suprirse." She blushed.

Tim gave Mitch a small punch to his shoulder to greet him then he shuddered."Okay if its a painting that'll be so creepy." He sighed."Do I even want to know what else has happened?" He raised a brow."We'll get stuff done." He tells him.

"It hasn't tried to gauge someone eyes out don't worry" Sebastian answers "And at this point a painting would make sense" he adds looking at the two.

Jason stares at her for a moment as his brain tries to wrap around that sentence "I'm not sure how to feel" he says "I'm happy of course, but... well, I feel like I'd be a terrible father" he adds.

Rose enters the room and walks to Dick "Well I'm done for now, what do you want to do?" she asks.

Barbara placed a hand on his cheek, rubbing it with her thumb."Jason...nobody is perfect and for first time parents we learn as we go, we've got Alfred too and my father...we can't count on Bruce for parent advice." She snickers trying to get him to smile."I believe in you and I'll believe in myself as I'm unsure myself but hey we've got eachother, I'm sure we'll do great." She tells him.

Tim gives Mitch a small push."Then you should probably start gathering the paintings." He turned to his friends."We've got work to do." He walks with him.

Mitch nods "I can do that" he walks and finds his first one "They aren't that creepy" he says to himself but as he said to Tim something as felt off to him and he isn't sure if it's the ghost "Why can't I shake this feeling?...." he again says to himself

Tim raises a brow."Did you say something?" He asks him, he starts on cleaning the first room with him, he was creeper out but he didn't let it get to him."You okay man?" He turned towards him.

"If it was a painting we'd have found it by now though" Sebastian says looking at the two "And the painting would be in the mansion and not this house" he says "Plus, if you keep the it could be anything attitude you're not going to last very long tonight" he says "Paintings were our first guess, but we kept each on the attic for a few months, but it's not that"

Jason nods "You're right, but..." he trails off "Let's hope your father doesn't kill me first" he says with a grin.

"Something's been bugging you?" Sebastian asks "What is it? Or how is it bugging you?" he asks looking at Mitch.

Rose drags Dick towards the backyard "Come on let's enjoy the sunny weather" she says with a grin "Also I seem you remember you asked a question before I fell asleep in the library last week. The answer would be sort of, most are blessed with a fast healing factor, so there's that. You'd need a lot more to kill one, but getting shot is an inconveient more then it is dangerous, unless they hit the head.

Dick says "Oh ok" he follows her and says "Hey I just wanna say sorry about how Mitch and Tim were at the start of the vacation but seems things smoothed over"

Mitch says "I felt like something has been watching me again this was before we even got here and I don't know why....either the assassin who killed my brother followed us or my brother's ghost is haunting me"

Barbara smiles softly and gives him a kiss."Oh gosh, you're so going to get the protective father speech from him." She giggles."Do you want to go tell Bruce and Alfred?" She asks him.

Tim walks over once he was done."What? That's called being cautious Seb and being on your guard so no." He turned to Mitch."It's probably just the ghost thing, the haunting and the assassin probably got you on edge." He tells him.

"And any person who doesn't know this is here probably won't enter the forest" Sebastian says "But I can have the staff be extra alert when they patrol the grounds if you want to" he adds. He tales a bundle of blankets and says "But I can assure you that this house isn't haunted"

"Well Alfred should know, but I'm a bit afraid of Bruce's reaction" Jason admits, hell Bruce wasn't the best person when it came to parenting "Can we just do one tiny thing? Not involve Bruce in raising the kid?"

Rose sighs "Well they're being paid for their work around the mansion" she says "I don't pity them though, we've all had to work in this house at some point, as preparation for when we leave and live on our own" she adds "Of course it's not like our personal servants will leave us, but at least they know we can take care of ourselves"

Barbara shrugs as she reached to grasp his hand."Bruce is going to figure it out anyway and so is the rest of the boys, though we don't have to tell him if you don't want to we could just talk to Alfred." She offered."I did say we can't count on Bruce for parenting, sure he raised you guys but y'know." She says quietly.

Tim nods at Seb before he quickly stepped to the side and flipped Valyn over his shoulder to shove her into the wall but he pulled away when he knew it was her."Don't ever sneak up on one of us." He mumbled ans Valyn flinched, she walks over to Mitch."Uh I thought maybe I could help out?" She asks him.

Mitch nods to seb "that would help" turns to V "Hey V" he goes over to her "You wanna help? uhhh Seb is that ok?"

Dick nods to Rose "yeah"

Sebastian raises an eyebrow "These two will be running around quite a bit today" he says "If you don't mind helping though..." he trails of and he grins "Since you seem eager to spend some time with Mitch, how about you help out with the chores too?" he asks looking at Valyn "As for that, the generator needs it's monthly checkup, we would've done it last week, but stuff get in between" he says.

Rose lays down on the grass and she stares at the sky "That cloud looks like a can head" she says pointing to it "And that one looks like a cookie" she adds pointing to a different one.

Jason nods "Yeah" he says "Although... if we... have this kid, still weird to say that, are we going to retire from this whole vigilante business?" he asks, he didn't want someone to be dragged into, especially when it wasn't needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back