• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara sighed."Okay, I can do that." She put on a small smile."Suppose we should start going to the dining room for breakfast to start the day." She was worried how the others would be.

Valyn sits at the knock and she slides out of bed, her hair a mess."Uh huh Seb we're on it."

"I already ate breakfast before I went to help Sebastian, he's a lot more overprotective then he was before, though... dad did sort of threaten me" Rose says "At least they gave me a choice" she mumbles.

Jason walks to the dining room and sits down "Of course Rose already finished" he mumbles.

Sebastian chuckles "I will go and get Richard" he says before he heads off, quickly finding who he's looking for "Have you eaten breakfast?" he asks.

Barbara placed her hand on her shoulder."Rose, are you okay?" She asks her, her brows furrowed."I'm here if you need to talk about what happened with your father." She offered a smile."I'm not really that hungry myself, feel a little off lately but I might as well eat a little." She tells her.

Tim glanced at Jason, he was eating some cereal having let Seb know earlier he didn't have to make him anything for breakfast."What have you been up to? Ready for tonight?" He asks him.

"I'm fine, it was an argument waiting to happen" Rose says and she sighs "And it could've ended a lot worse than it did" she explains "Now I need to get changed"

"Then you might want to go eat" Sebastian explains "Miss Rose already fixed the last cameras for tonight" he adds.

Jason gives Tim a wave "Yeah, but the last few cameras are fixed now, so we're ready"

Barbara nods at that."If you say so." She watched her leave before going to the dining hall and since Jason was there she gives him a hug from behind with her forehead to his shoulder."Hello." She mumbled.

Tim raises a brow."The cameras broke again? Really? He really needs to replace those cameras..." He sighed.
Valyn gives him a quick kiss to his cheek."For breakfast then whatever else we'll have to do about this ghost situation." She shrugged.

"Not again, there are areas in the house you didn't go, Rose fixed them, though she wasn't happy about it" Jason says "Hey Babs, you okay? You seem off" he asks turning to her.

Barbara shrugs as she leans into him and puts her chin on his shoulder."Kinda feel off, not sure I can eat much so you can have whatever left on my plate." She says quietly before sitting down by him and poked at the food."I was going to talk to Seb and don't worry I'm only going to help from the sidelines." She tells him.

Tim stands grabbing his bowl when he was done."Oh, I thought we had got to them all Mitch was suppose to tell me which ones." He sighed."Oh well Rose got them done." He shrugged."Rose should bring out that wine again later." He tells him.

Mitch says as he joins Tim with V "I thought I got them all, besides Seb told me to clean the bathrooms anyway"

Dick comes down for breakfast

Valyn gets her hair smoothed out then quickly followed after Mitch to the dining room and she grabs a seat with them, Tim waved a hand then goes to the kitchen to put his own in the sink."I know I know, we just happened to miss some cameras but they got them...wonder if he's got any tasks for us today." He tells him.

"Apparently there are some forbidden rooms" Jason says "One of them looks like a freaking dungeon, the other is the attic" he adds and he frowns at what Barbara says "You know you can ask Sebastian or Rose to check you right?" he asks looking at her.

Rose enters, wearing clean clothes and she gives Dick a kiss on his cheek before grabbing a snack "Mitch, Tim. Sebastian needs you in the cabin after breakfast" she says "He'd tell you himself, but he had to get started there" she explains "I gotta run and get some supplies from there to here, but after that I should be free" she says.

Barbara quietly eats a little."That's why I was going to talk to Seb cause uh Rose here seems busy enough but I'm sure I'm okay." She did have an idea what it could be though she held her stomach and pushed the plate away."Want the rest?" She asks him.

Tim shrugs."And there we go more work, Alfred deserves the time off and I like getting paid." He smiled a little."The ghost object is probably in one of those forbidden rooms them, well Mitch I'll meet you there." He waved a hand."Rose you should bring the wine out again." He tells her.

Mitch says "Yeah I-.......wait where is Damian" He looks around

Bruce adds on to what Tim said "Alcohol free of course"

Dick nods at Rose "Your always worth waiting for"

Tim shrugs at Bruce."You trained children to fight crime." He gestures to him."Gonna try the alcohol version of wine." He perhaps hs was messing with him."I don't know where the little demon is." He tells him.

Rose laughs "Come on Bruce, I didn't get drunk" she says "And I didn't drink the alcohol free one" she adds. She looks at Barbara "Uhuh, well all I have to do is carry stuff from one place to another, I could see if there's something wrong with you. I can make time for a friend".

Jason chuckles "See, Rose can help you" he says "But you really need to eat a bit more" he adds. Barbara usually finished breakfast, so he's getting worried.

Barbara sighed and bite her lip."If you're not too busy Rose or else I'll just go to Seb." She saved her hands refusing the rest of the breakfast."No but I'll try to eat a lunch later." She stands and goes over to Rose quietly.

"He's busier then I am" Rose says and she sighs "Alright, I'll go grab some things, I'll see you in my room" she says before headibg over to the cupboard and looking around for whatever it is she needs".

Barbara nods at Rose but first goes over to Jason to give him a hug."I'll meet you in a bit okay." She smiles at him before pulling away to go to Rose's room as she told her to.

Once Rose has everything in a bag she heads to her room, where she dumps the bag on a chair "Alright, do you feel anythibg besides off?" she asks sitting on her desk chair, turning that so she's facing her friend.

Barbara sits down on the side of her bed."Little bit of morning sickness the past few days, I feel more emotional then usual, hot flashes and the chills randomly, and I've been having alot of weird cravings as well." She explains biting her lip.

"Babs, I've heard pretty much all the possible cravings" Rose says and she mentions to the bag "Which is it?" she asks. She then inspects the red head "Or..." she trails off "You already know what's wrong and just want my to confirm it?" she asks.

Barbara nods slowly, blushing as she wraps her arms around her stomach."I've figured what the possibility is and since town is a ways away where I can't get one of those pregnancy tests I thought I should ask you or Seb." She says quietly."Am I?...pregnant?" She asks her.

Rose sighs "Barbara, I'm the heir to a medical company, do you really think there aren't any medical supplies?" she asks, rummaging through the bag "And I really don't want to speculate, but did this happen when half of you got drunk last week?" she asks, finding what she's looking for and she tosses the test to Barbara "Bathrooms over there" she says mentioning to the door on the side of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back