• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara pushed her plate aside when she was done with it."Well we didn't get to play much." She leans into him."You know these guys are going to want to hunt them Rose and find the object so you can depose of it...though I could do the camera work to watch out for you guys anyway." She offered.

Tim raises a brow, he leans into his seat."And what would that be huh?" He asks him.

Mitch shows his phone "A band I like OnLap is playing in the town we passed on the way here tonight, I was gonna go and see if guys wanted to come" he says to V and Tim

Tim shrugged."The nearest town is a ways away." He pushed him towards Valyn."Maybe you could ask someone to take you and just take her with you like a date unless you actually want me there." He stands from his seat as he was done eating.

"I'm afraid I can't take you" Sebastian says "I'm needed here" he adds "But maybe you can ask Alfred or Bruce to drive you".

"Master Bruce is not driving anyone here, last time he nearly crashed" Alfred says with a sigh "If you want I can drive you master Mitch, however, I am not leaving you alone in an infamiliar place"

Rose sighs "That's just it, we can't simply dispose of it because it would haunt something else" she says "We haven't even gotten close to finding it though"

Jason facepalms "Babs, seriously?" he asks "I don't want you getting injured because of a ghost" he says.

Barbara gripped his hand."Jason." She sighed."I saidthe cameras, I'd be away from the action I don't even want to go with to hunt it just watch out for you guys from the sidelines." She explained.

Tim shrugs."So do I but I'm not driving there and like Alfred said he doesn't want you there alone in an unfamiliar place." He tells him."So I might just stay here with the others."

"Plus, we wouldn't lend you one of the cars" Rose says "So either Alfred drives or you're not going anywhere" she adds with a shrug as she finishes her food. From the corner of her eyes she spots something in the dim light of the kitchen and she goes to get it, dragging a box with wine bottle along "There it is" she says with a grin.

Jason nods "I know, but I'd still be worried about you" he says looking at her and he grins "But is it that bad?"

Mitch says "Ok I'm not gonna make Alfred drive me cause that isn't fair to him"

Bruce says "Maybe you can see them next time"

Mitch says "We'll see" He finishes his food and asks "Anyone else done?" as he was gonna take the plates and Bruce hands him his to which Mitch takes

Barbara sighed and just gives him a small kiss."I know I know but I was trained just like you and the rest of them." She smiles a little."I might be a little slower and trying to get back in the game, I'll get there with daily training." She tells him.

Tim stands up from his seat and stretched."Just go next time...and yeah I'm done." He nods.

"I'm done" Jason says standing up and he takes his plate "And I know Babs, but until then I would prefer it is you took it easy" he says.

Rose smiles at Mitch "There will be plenty of chances to go" she says "Plus, if you go, you will miss the wine" she says holding up one of the bottles" she adds.

Alfred nods "Miss Rose is right" he says "And remember that master Jason has to wash the dishes" he adds.

Rose sighs "And there are five medical experts in this house, plus I have alcohol free wine" she says holding up another bottle "I thought of that too".

Jason chuckles "How about we do that after the two lovebirds watch a movie?" he suggest "Barbara, want to keep me company while I do this?"

Barbara had went to accompany Jason while he did the dishes like he had asked that night and the next week she was in a chair wrapped in a blanket with one of her books in hand, she gotten up a little early that day was just hanging out not bothering Jason either.

Tim was just sprawled out on his bed with his phone in hand, he sighed and got up he would just make himself some cereal as he wasn't that hungry so he slides off the bed to go to the kitchen quietly.

Valyn just curled up in the bed with Mitch, since the place spooked her she had bunked with him because she felt safer there with him.

Mitch wraps his arms around her "after dealing with a meta gang leader I didn't think anything could scare you"

Dick is hanging out with Rose

Last edited:
Jason is in the surveillance shed, as he had come to call it, going over possible locations in the mansion "That one just popped on" he says, mentioning to the camera that had been turned off pretty much the entire time.

Rose gets back into the manor and dusts off her outfit, there's always that one room that's stuffy and dusty as hell "Fixed it" she says into her walkie talkie while plucking a spider from her hair "Let me shower real quick and then I'll join you".

Barbara putsthe book down and sighed, she glanced out the window and wondered when the spooky haunting was suppose to happen though she was going offer assistance for when they do begin and she stood to go find Seb to speak.

Valyn shrugged at that."We could fight that but a ghost you can't hit it...suppose that's what spooks me the most about it and they could could invisible too." She explained."I probably seem like a scaredy cat." She mumbled.

"Oh hey Barbara" Rose says seeing her as she tries to get some cobwebs off her jacket "Have you seen Richard?" she asks "And before you say anything, yes I know how horrible I look".

"Oh that room looks interesting, but the camera's not moving" Jason says, the others were moving so that one might still be broken, although Rose did say she fixed it "Where is that room?"

Sebastian sighs "Try to figure that out while I warn the others that they need to get out of bed" he says, heading to the door "And that room Jason, is forbidden"

Barbara jumped a little as Rose startled her, she giggled a little."We all have our moments there." She pulls some cobwebs off her that she missed."No I have not, I'm not sure where Jason is either." She shrugged."Do you know where Seb might be?" She asks her.

"Sebastian might be getting everyone out of bed for breakfast, we've been up for a while now to check any cameras we missed last week, which is why I look like this" Rose explains "Jason is probably helping him" she adds.

Barbara nods."Uh huh, I noticed Tim was out of bed said something about getting cereal though I'm not sure on Richard, Mitch, or Valyn." She taps her chin a little."So he's okay? Good, so like I said before I could watch your backs with the cameras from the sidelines...I'd rather not get involved or so Jason doesn't want me to get hurt." She tells her.

Valyn smiles softly at him."So do you plan on going with them later for the ghost hunt?" She asks him.

"Then you should be at the cameras straight after dinner" Rose says "It starts when it gets dark and if we can't find anything it'll keep going until dawn" she explains, she would need to find herself a change of clothes though, unless she would be going back down there, then she would just wear a clean outfit and quickly change back after dinner.

Sebastian knocks on the door of Mitch's room "Time to get up, there's plenty to do before dinner" he says "And breakfast has been ready for... ten minutes" he adds, checking his pocket watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back