• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Barbara goes over to him and she takes the paper to look it over, going over the details before handing the paper over to him so he can show it to Jason as well."Uh huh, so we just to explain this to Jason and get on it." She nods."If Jason can act that is then we should be able to pull this off." She snickered.

Barbara goes over to him and she takes the paper to look it over, going over the details before handing the paper over to him so he can show it to Jason as well."Uh huh, so we just to explain this to Jason and get on it." She nods."If Jason can act that is then we should be able to pull this off." She snickered.
“Todd can act. How else would he have been able to steal your heart?” Damian replied.

"That's rude demon" Jason says walking over and grins "Is Tim even home?" he asks, he could hear Alfred humming nearby and he's sure that Bruce is home, he was home a lot lately "Where are the others?" he asks.

Barbara does snort when she began to giggle."Oh he did that all on his own." She turns towards Jason, he and Tim always calling the boy names."He should be home, he's grounded and as for the others, Damian?" She asks him.

X says "Are you two nuts? that's a chemical plant we aren't talking a few blocks we are talking 100s or 1000s or miles of a blast!!! hence why anything that can ignite it is not might to be around there!!!!!" he says screaming into the ear piece and then says to V "Yes that's him do not try to fight him he is a master of marital arts and a psychic!" he says hoping they will listen roxas roxas Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well considering it exploded and there's no further damage, no we're not" Phantom says "Check the cameras if you want to", did he really think she's not prepared or something "Also why would a chemical plant be in the city? That makes no sense and it's a safety hazard".

"No and the shop's closed today" Ivy says "We could go shopping for clothes if you want to" she says "And get you a haircut"

"That's rude demon" Jason says walking over and grins "Is Tim even home?" he asks, he could hear Alfred humming nearby and he's sure that Bruce is home, he was home a lot lately "Where are the others?" he asks.
Damian scowled.
”Drake has to be home. There’s no way he’s allowed to leave under Pennyworth’s watch. The others are gone, I think,” Damian replied.
”Oh, and Father’s at home for once,” he added.

"Well" Jason says checking his phone "I did text him that a prank might get out of hand, so he can't get mad at us" he says "I'm going to get changed, see ya demon" he says.

Damian nodded.
:See you later, Todd.” Damian walked to his room to retrieve his sword, before rejoining Barbara.
”Barbara. I assume your make up skills will be sufficient. They’re a key part of the prank.“

"Well considering it exploded and there's no further damage, no we're not" Phantom says "Check the cameras if you want to", did he really think she's not prepared or something "Also why would a chemical plant be in the city? That makes no sense and it's a safety hazard".

"No and the shop's closed today" Ivy says "We could go shopping for clothes if you want to" she says "And get you a haircut"
X says "Just get Dent and go.....like I said Brother Blood is not someone to be messed with" he changes cameras and looks around"Oh damn it!, Blood had a inside man a van just took off with a shipment" Blood says looking at his watch "Well ladies I have a class to teach in the morning, good night" he turns his back on both knowing he has what he needed and starts walking away only V could stop him but Mitch says "V don't....." he says knowing about blood from Nightwing

Phantom knocks Two Face out cold before taking her phone and she calls her motorcycle, jumping on "I'll go" she says "V, handle handing the idiot over" she says dtiving off "We can't let him get the chemicals X" she says.

Jason changes and chuckles, maybe he could annoy Tim while he was at it while Damian gets ready, but he has to find him first, so that's what he'll do.

X says "You don't Hive like I do, you can't just go blindly chasing-" her ear piece suddenly gives out "Hello? Phantom?" he then talks to V "Clematis Phantom's ear piece gave out"

A pink hair girl sends on the van "Oh is your tech acting up, that's pretty bad luck" she smirks and lets out pink waves of energy that breaks apart the road

Valyn held her finger on that earpiece as Mitch was speaking to him, she nods but she watched as Rose left." Sorry X but we can't let them get away." She starts to go after the man, stomping her foot on the ground and electricity spreads over the ground, she was trying to knock him over or slow him down.

Barbara nods when he asks her."Should be able to make it look like you've been attacked, it's up to you pretens to be dead." She goes to get the material they got from Sebastian."Is this it?"
Tim was just in his room, sitting at his desk as he was checking the cameras and security of the manor, leaving Mitch to handle helping the girls on their mission.

Vander brushes his hands through his hair."Yeah, we could do that sure let me just grab my shoes and jacket." He walks off to grab those things then comes back to meet with her.

Phantom dodges the energy waves and she jumps on the van "Really?" she asks "That's your best first impression line?" she asks, it's mildly disappointing though, given there are better things to say then that "I'd ask where this thing is going, but you probably won't answer that".

"Harley are you coming as well?" Ivy asks looking at Harley while putting on a jacket, she didn't need one, but it helped her blend in more.

Jason sighs and he texts Barbara "Can't find Tim, he's probably doing whatever the hell he usually does"

Brother blood looks at V "Come now miss I don't want to hurt you"

Jinx says "Nope and neither will he" she says as a laser shoot her back and Gizmo is flying right there "Chew on that you crud munching loser!"

Phantom dodges the laser and she chuckles darkly "Teaming up on someone, really?" she asks throwing a small knife at Gizmo's jet pack, multiple actually, in case he dodges.

Barbara takes out her phone."Just check his room Jason, he should be in there." She texts him.

Vanders walks over to them, Harley jumps on over to her."If you don't care for the extra company then I'll join ya." She claps her a hands."Maybe get a new handbag while we're at it."

Valyn has some distance between them as she didn't want to get too close, she didn't really know this guy and his tricks."Doesn't mean I'm not going to let you go."

Brother blood motions with his hand "Very well don't say I didn't warn you"

Pink waves of energy make the knifes miss and Jinx while Phantom isn't looking kicks her "Bad aim" Gizmo smirks and uses a laser gauntlet from his pack "What's the matter sludge spitter? can't beat us alone" Gizmo looks confused as all 3 can hear a bike revving it's engine and Gizmo ask "What the crud is that?"

Valyn held out her hands and sparks of electitricty comes off them before forming that energy into energy blasts she throws at him, she tried not to get to close to him.

Phantom growls as her eyes turn icy blue "You two haven't seen nothing yet" she says before hearing the motorcycle and she uses the unexpected distraction to jump to gizmo and place a micro bomb on his jetpack before focusing on Jinx again.

Ivy smiles "Of course you can come Harls, you're part of this family now too" she says "Besides, Vander will be starting school next week, so we could all spend some time together".

Jason walks to Tim's room and knocks "Hey Drake, you in there?" he asks, Tim was probably going to tell him to piss of or something.

Tim gets off his seat and goes over to his door to open it."What do you want Jason? Don't you have Damian to snap at or Barbara to hang with?" He questions him, standing in the doorway.

Vander takes his wallet to shove into his pocket and goes with her, he was going to treat them to a dessert that they want."Let's go." He walks outside, Harley smirks and jumps before walking after them."Okay! Let's hit the town Red." She giggled.

Gizmo says "What is this thing get it off!" he flies around trying to get it off and Jinx gets ready to fight and then a black bike with a red x on it pulls up with the new Red X on it, he leaps on the van and breaks the window knocking the hive guy out and making him move into the passenger seat as Red X climbs in

Brother blood is easily dodging her blasts and he yawns and looks bored as he does so

"Well" Phantom says letting the microbomb explode ruining the jetpack "Glad to see you X" she says while throwing some more knives and dashing forwards, hoping to tackle her.

Jason shrugs "I just got back from my date" he says "And it's quiet, so I was wondering if people were actually home" he says "What are you up to?" he asks.

"We shouldn't get too carried away though" Ivy says "But I guess we could look for a new hand bag"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back