• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

roxas

Nerd and gamer girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Barbara was in her room, it was almost time for her planned date with Jason which she had been excited for, it just had been a long night for that dance and she did have to turn down quite a few men who offered her a dance, as Damian had mentioned she would only dance with Jason but she made an exception for Damian since he was like a little brother to her and after the party was over she had helped clean up since she had been a volunteer so she ended up come home later than the others, it had been nice for the group have a relaxing evening to just have fun and be like normal people for once which was something they all very much needed, though for now she was curled up in her bed snuggling into her blanket, looking towards the door having woke up a bit early because of her excitement.

Valyn gets out of her bed quietly, it was quiet early and she snuck out to go to Mitch's room to climb in wanting to snuggle and just be with him for a bit, with him if he would let her, she had a good time with him as well as the others at the party and she had briefly met Mitch's father, she wondered if she had made a good impression or not with the man and she would like to meet the rest of Mitch's family.

Tim walked past Jason on the couch, he hadn't bothered to wake the boy to tell him he could use his room so he had just left him be, he stretches and goes to the kitchen for a snack, he had found out Rose was half vampire and he thought it was so cool she was staying in town with them, it would be good for Richard who seemed happy about it and he was happy for his friend Mitch, he grabs his snack and walks back to his room.

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA Flame Demon Flame Demon Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Rose is only half asleep as she had been a bit on edge when they got back home and she sighs standing up, maybe she could bother Sebastian for a while, it was morning anyway, so why not? So she walks to Sebastian's room after getting up and she hugs her fox plushy as she wanders through the manor.

Jason wakes up thanks to the movements and he looks at the clock, so he gets up, enters the kitchen, adds some extra stuff to the basket and he sneaks to Barbara rooms, opening the door slightly "That kinda defeats the purpose of me kidnapping you" he says walking over to her "You ready for the date?" he asks with a smile.

Alfred is cleaning the manor with Sebastian's help, it was really helpful to have another pair of hands to help out in the manor and it meant he could do more in a day, Sebastian is currently cleaning up the second lounge and checking the cameras as well since that we important.

roxas roxas Gish_Sky Gish_Sky CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Mitch in his sleep wraps his arms around Valyn but doesn't wake up he too had fun but had a sugar crash at the buffet table so he was gonna be out for awhile roxas roxas

Dick is awake and waiting to catch Rose leave today cause he wanted to understand more about a vampire....a vampire damn.....of all things and they act like real humans and aren't hurt by the sun....tv lied Flame Demon Flame Demon

Bruce is in his cave has he had talked with Mitch a bit ago about his brother some how having these ghostly powers and what he plans to do with them ((I have a new way of Desmond having his powers)) plus he needs to talk to Jason

Barbara was smiling when Jason came in, she couldn't help it and she did try to act like she was sleeping but it didn't get past Jason."You can still act like it." She holds her arms out, asking to just pretend to kidnap her."I am ready."

Valyn gets herself comfortable with Mitch, not bothering him as it was quite early in the day anyway and they had a long night, she smiles softly as she snuggles close to him.

Damian woke up, thinking about last night. It had been rather pleasant and Damian suddenly had realized that social events weren’t so bad after all. It had always seemed like a dream. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, Damian wandered downstairs. He had stayed up later than usual and the repercussion of that was waking up late. From the corner of his eye, he saw Drake walking down the hallway, something in his hand. Damian decided not to bother him. Damian headed to the kitchen, grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and started eating it, walking down the hallway to the second lounge. There, he saw Sebastian.
”Hello Sebastian. Thanks for driving me to the dance. It was pretty great,” Damian said, sitting down on a coach.

"Of course" Sebastian says and he smiles at Damian "Though I hope that everyone who wants to go goes at the same time next event" he says.

Rose sees Dick "What are you doing awake?" she asks tilting her head, slightly confused "Aren't you supposed to be asleep at this time?" she asks before hiding a yawn, she's still tired.

Jason rolls his eyes tossing Barbara a coat "You'll need it" he says "And I'm going to have to blindfold you, so hurry up" he says, he looks at the clock and sighs, they'd still make it, that's good.

"Of course" Sebastian says and he smiles at Damian "Though I hope that everyone who wants to go goes at the same time next event" he says.

Rose sees Dick "What are you doing awake?" she asks tilting her head, slightly confused "Aren't you supposed to be asleep at this time?" she asks before hiding a yawn, she's still tired.

Jason rolls his eyes tossing Barbara a coat "You'll need it" he says "And I'm going to have to blindfold you, so hurry up" he says, he looks at the clock and sighs, they'd still make it, that's good.
Damian nodded.
“That was bad on my part. I promise it won’t happen again. I plan on attending more of these types of event,” the boy replied.
”You should attend too. I think you might enjoy it too,” he added.

Barbara takes the jacket to slip it on, judging by that they must be going outside, she gets out of bed and yawns a little."Okay, didn't think you'd get up this early." She gives him a small kiss to his cheek."You looked comfortable on that couch downstairs."

"Yes, but I've been sleeping for longer then you have" Jason says blindfolding Barbara and picking her up. He uses his car to get to the location, once there he gets everything ready before putting Barbara down "Alright you can take off the blondfold" he says, they're at the beach before sunrise so they can watch it. He hoped she likes it though.

"I've attended my fair share of events" Sebastian says "And maybe I will stick around next time, but I had other business to attend to" he explains looking at Damian.

Barbara wraps her arms around him, holding on til she was put in the car and she grabs on once he takes her again til she is put on her feet, taking it off and was shocked, looking around at their surroundings."The beach? And a picnic?" She couches down and runs her fingers through the sand."You really can be a romantic when you want to be, this is nice Jason." She smiles.

Dick sees Rose and says "I wanted to know more about Vampire culture it's so interesting, plus tv lied to me"

Mitch soon walks up seeing Valyn "Hey there don't remember you being here" he says tired but smiles

Bruce says "This doesn't make sense what could have given him his powers....."

"Tv does that to make vampires look dangerous" Rose says and she sighs "We can talk in my room if you want" she adds with a smile "I'd rather not answer your questions in the hallway".

Jason grins "And we made it in time for the sunrise" he says patting the blanket next to him "And you really think so? It's a shame our pizza is gone from the menu though" he adds "So I asked Alfred to make it" he says opening the basket.

"Yes, but I've been sleeping for longer then you have" Jason says blindfolding Barbara and picking her up. He uses his car to get to the location, once there he gets everything ready before putting Barbara down "Alright you can take off the blondfold" he says, they're at the beach before sunrise so they can watch it. He hoped she likes it though.

"I've attended my fair share of events" Sebastian says "And maybe I will stick around next time, but I had other business to attend to" he explains looking at Damian.
Damian nodded.
”You and Pennyworth should attend these events more often. Perhaps you can find more acquaintances. Where’s everyone? Are they doing all of their romantic stuff?” Damian replied. Since the dance last night, Damian knew that Barbara had been excited for her date with Jason today, while Dick and Rose were probably doing something together as well. He supposed that he felt a bit lonely, but he was only 12 and didn’t really think much of romantic attractions, besides the fact that they were ‘cheesy’ and ‘lame’.

"Miss Rose is in the manor I believe, but she should be free today. There are no meeting she has to attend" Sebastian says "And I have plenty of aquaintences, although none of there are really here". Though he supposed he could go out more often.

Damian nodded.
”You ought to give yourself some time off, Sebastian. Pennyworth needs a break sometimes too. We can handle the manor ourselves,” Damian replied. He didn’t want to pester Rose, but he didn’t really know her too well.
”Rose... She’s pretty nice, I suppose,” Damian added awkwardly.

Barbara gets down onto the blanket to sit with him."Mhm." She nods before looking in the basket."Really? Huh, must've found the recipe online then." She was touched, this was a simple but also romantic date he thought of and even thought of one of the Mel's they'd share in the past.

Valyn greets him with a kiss to his forehead."I just snuck in like sometime ago, it just looked so comfy in here with you." She smiles."I hope you don't mind." She stretches a little.

Tim was peeking out in the hallway at Richard and Rose, he had heard them talking out and just opened his door, peeking out at them.

"Miss Rose is a kind person, although angering her is not recommended" Sebastian says "And I will take time off when I can, I do no trust anyone here in the kitchen after hearing the stories from Alfred" he says with a smile.

Jason rubs the back of his head "Well I really liked the pizza so I may or may not have remembered what's on it, but did you know Alfred has his own cook book with notes in it?" she asks.

Damian frowned when Sebastian mentioned that Alfred didn’t trust anyone in the kitchen.
”I can cook,” he said, a bit annoyed.

Barbara leans into his side to rest her head on his shoulder."Its not weird." When he said he remembered what was on the pizza."He takes notes? Is it to improve the recipes?" She knew about the cookbooks but not the notes.

"Yes, but you are the youngest, you shouldn't have to cook for everyone else" Sebastian explains "And he can't simply let you order pizza either", well he figured Damian would do the least damage out of all the kids there and there's no way he's letting Rose cook either "How about I teach you some of Rose her favorite recipes and then we'll talk about me taking a vacation?"

"No it's more like who likes it and who doesn't" Jason says "It's quite fun to see actually. Also I think Alfred wrote all those himself anyway"

Barbara listened to what he had to say."He cares alot about us, it's no surprise." She looks at him with a smile."What about you? Maybe I could try making us something or you your favorite if Alfred let's me, you know how he doesn't let us do his work for him at times." She laughs.

Dick agrees to talk to rose in her room

Mitch sits up "not at all it's nice" he smiles

Bruce does more looking around and finds something "We need to end this soon....." he gets up and pushes a button on the computer "Attention all residents here in the manor plus report to the bat cave, that means you too Rose"

"You mean all the time" Jason says while ruffling her hair and he sighs "This is nice isn't it?" he asks with a smile.

Rose sighs "Of course we're being called to the batcave" she says "What is it so early in the morning?" she mumbles as she heads to the batcave, putting her plushy back in her room "We'll talk after whatever crisis there currently is is dealt with" she says looking at Dick.

Barbara squeaks and playfully pouts at him with her hair all messy from that but she couldn't help but start smiling again."It really is, being with you here and the picnic you planned, then the meal that Alfred made for us it's all just nice." She agrees before trying to make his hair a mess.

Valyn gives him a hug."Should I go with? Or am I not welcomed as one of the team yet?" She asks when Bruce makes the announcement to them.

Tim walks out of his room with a small stretch, he walks towards the entrance of the cave and goes to meet with Bruce."You called? Is everything okay?" He asks him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back