• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"To be fair, he probably is given he's dressed as Dumbledore of all people." Jason says and he sighs "Alright, we should be able to ambush him."

"No, the simulation is boring, this isn't training with you, this is you controlling the simulation, it's not the same."

"this, this is mastering your powers , it has nothing to do with training with me , you need to control your powers " he puts his hand on conner's shoulder "im here conner , im training with you " clark steps away a little , "ill get you guys ice cream after training"

Richard chuckles a little at his brothers remarks."Okay okay guys." He pulls the escrima's off his back and prepares himself."Okay on the count of three, one two...three go." He starts going towards him.

Jon folds his arms."No you're not you're just dumping us in this simulator and having it do all the work, if we wanted to train ourselves he could've been at the place me and Conner go but we asked to train with you and that means you get your hands dirty training with us." He tells him.

damian rolled his eyes but went towards the guy moment richard said three drawing his sword perhaps preparing for a fight

Wally pouted a little when she took his snacks but spoke "well whomever he calls first will be an occasion to celebrate either way"

Tim gripped his bo staff and went for it once Richard had given the signal, he walks quickly but tried to still be stealthy about it.

Artemis holds out a snack to his mouth."It would be like when he'll start walking then when he starts running that's all you, if he inherits the speed." She tells him.

clark steps aroud the place for a second before growling to himself " ai , set simulation to training ground" as the room shifts clark bump his hands againts each other making a little shock wave " i think i understand what you two want , square up" says clark

kyle flinches from this "were all gonna die" he whispers forgetting that they can hear him.

Jon puts his hands on his hips as he smirks."I know I can take you on, I've done so before." He says confidently and he gets into a defensive stance, he didn't think that back then Clark could've been going easy on him for being his son."Bring it." He giggled.

" you two join in too , maybe that will give you a fighting chance" says clark cracking his neck.

kyle knows what he has to do as he stands up and puts his hands up trying to cover as much of his face as possible.

Conner grins and moves to a defensive stance, finally Clark was getting what they wanted "He won't kill us, don't worry about that." he says.

Jason moves too and the guy realizes what's going on upon seeing a shadow, so he quickly charges the spell, but because he doesn't want them to get too close he has to release the energy too early. However nothing really happens.

Rose is texting Barbara, asking about how everything's going with the forced bonding day and she smiles as she also sends 'it was a tie, but we got held up stopping a robbery halfway through.', it was against the rules, but they couldn't just leave that.

clark quickly makes the first move flying over to jon and grabbing him by the hand before throwing him at conner.

kyle freezes , and finds himself unable to move .

damian thought 'huh so it was a dud' as he stopped himself probably also taken aback by the charge of the spell as he looked to richard like 'well he's seen us now what?'

wally spoke "knowing genetics he will but we won't have to worry about that till he does start to walk which won't be for a while" as he took the snack from her hand calmly in his mouth

Barbara pulls her phone out of her pocket.'Alfred says he'll watch out for them but other than that I'm not too sure on how well it's going, I assume well since I haven't gotten a text saying otherwise from Jason.' She does send her a picture of Julie in the dress she and Richard had picked out for her.'Then you'll have to try another race sometime.' She tells her.

Richard quickly checks himself, he seemed fine."Uh...just charge and cuff him, got to turn him in." His brows furrowed but he just uses one of his escrima's to shock and knock the wand from the man's hand.

Jon swings his leg to kick Clark before he thrown, he stops himself before he could hit Conner and he charges at him.

Artemis offers him another piece to eat."Yeah that's why you're going to be handling him when he does start running because youll be the only one anle to keep up with him." She pokes him.

clark dodges then punches jon twice , once in the face and once in the stomach.

kyle snaps out of the fear and charges at clark.

Jon lands onto the ground curled up and coughed a little after those hits, rubbing his face a little, like Clark had gone too hard on him there.

clark stops kyle's hand before tapping him on the head . clark averts his gaze over to conner as his eyes start shining bright red covering his pupils and the white of his eyes.

kyle drops to the floor almost instantly , if the ground was breakable he would probably make a crater with his fall.

Conner narrows his eyes and he stops, making sure he's standing steady and he uses his ice breath on Clark.

'I see, well I'm sure you shouldn't worry, they can handle themselves.' Rose sends back 'And we always race this time of year, so we'll figure out who's faster next time.', she smiles seeing the picture of Julie.

Jason quickly shoots the wand when his brother knocks it away and the energy that comes from it sweeps over the entire city. Slowly the people turned to stone are turning back to normal, making the guy curse.

Richard puts his escrima's on his back once that was done and he puts his hands on his hips."Suppose that's a wrap on this mission." He shrugged, it was an easy one too, he does snicker a little at the unicorn sticker on the side of his brothers helmet though he's had stickers from Julie before too.

Barbara lays down on the couch.'Yeah I'm sure they'll be okay, I'm just over at my dad's with the kids.' She texts her.'Sp you can come on over if you'd like unless you plan on hanging out with Flash and his family.' She tells her.

Jon sits up on the ground, he sighed as he didn't seem to draw his father's attention as he would've tried to get a hit in on him but he stands up after a little.

Damian spoke "don't you think that was a little too easy???" As he put his sword away clearly finding the fight off

Wally spoke "mmm ya I will be but that won't be for a while least I hope won't be for a while"

Tim shrugs as he walks over."Or this guy was just that lame, sort of like the usual criminals who aren't super powered and what not." He goes by Damian."Let's let the police handle this guy from here." He tells them.

Artemis pats him a little."Yeah but I'm sure he's going to start walking sooner than you think." She shrugged and just cuddled him.

Conner grins freezing the area and using the fog that's coming from the melting ice as cover, he charges at Clark, aiming a punch at his stomach.

"Well for once I agree with Damian, what did the guy hit us with anyway?" Jason asks tilting her head slightly and he sighs "Alright, the police is notified, I am out of here." he says and heads off. Once he gets back to his bike he gets on and heads back to the manor.

'I'm heading home actually, mom insisted I'd visit if I was nearby.' Rose sends and she smiles slightly 'Thanks for the invite though, but maybe next time.'

Richard shrugged at his question as he wasn't sure himself but then Jason just zooms off to get to the manor."Just like Bruce..." He sighed a little and he turned to the other boys."Let's go, maybe Alfred has some desert back home." He smiled at then and he waits for them to go so that he can follow and make sure all three of his brothers get to the manor.

Barbara calls for Jake to ask if he was hungry for dinner, she hadn't made anything for them yet.'Well we'll talk at you later then, the Jason and Richard should be able to leave tomorrow.' She texts her.

Jon walks off from the area and goes to find the exit to the training room.

clark takes the punch to the stomach trying to deliver one of his own.

kyle notices jon leaving and follows him.

Jon quickly turns around to try to land a punch on who was following him before he realized it was just Kyle following him."What're you doing?" He asks him.

" well i saw you were gonna leave so i just didnt want you to feel bad or anything , keep you company , i got by but handed to me in there too" says kyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back