• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Richard nods at Jason."We're to stick together as we figure out a way to apprehend this wizard." He gave his orders before slipping on his helmet and revs his motorcycle, he waits on the others to get going before following after them.

Barbara does text Alfred to ask to watch the boys closely as well as she wanted to make sure this whole brotherly fight between Jason, Tim, and Damian eas resolved or well handled.

Jon does guard against them as he doesn't try to run or fly away from the ai generated men, he tries to fight back against one of them."You think he would Conner." He agreed with him.

the hologram punches jon away but not to the degree where is will hurt him too much , just push him away , clark wasnt going to hurt his kids in training , he wasnt like bruce.

kyle watches from the back but he's caught ofgaurd by one of the holograms who tries to punch him but he ducks barely avoiding the hit.

Jon does go flying back a little, but he was just as durable as the others and so he wasn't phased by it much so he goes at it again to try and knock one of them down.

jon manages to do good damage to one of the zods but he is grabbed by the hand and spun around from one holoram to another before being kicked and charge by a large group of holograms

Jon was caught off guard and took a moment to regain his composure after the kick, he grunted a little and he uses his frost breath to slow them down but then it make him sneeze some ice and he grumbled at that.

the large group only grow in numbers as the group aproachest conner and jon , as kyle seems to be trying to escape from the couple of holograms at this point seem to be toying with him.

Jon growled a little and wipes some ice off of himself."Dad how is this training helping us? This is combatant training, Kyle and Conner need to know how to control their powers and me too!" He called out.

a hologram stops jon from moving as the room slowly goes back to normal , clark stands there grabbing jon " that was a little too early , this type of training is a little too hard for you guys , but kyle seemed to have understood the assignment , " clark gets a better idea "ai , begin training protocole a , lets begin with controlling the sneezing thing you have"

kyle is left still floating untill clark makes that comment as kyle falls to the ground , the room shifts around and turns into a never ending white floor.

Jon flinched when Clark grabbed him and his eyes glowed red like he was about to use the heat vision, but he blinks and his eyes go back to normal and he relaxed a little."Yeah let's start simple father and you should train with us though yeah the sneezing ice has been happening alot lately." He tells him.

"wait you can deactivate that now , thats great , hey conner did you teach him to do that " he asks conner giving jon a highfive.

kyle stands up from the ground wiping dust from his clothes, so much dust , why is this place full of dust , his nose itches "achoo!!" kyle sneezes launching himself into the sky.

Jon gives his father the high five."The thing is trying to control it if I'm frightened though and it seems Kyle has a different sneezing issue, I've done that before too." He explains."I think I've got controlling my strength down." He tells him.

"no ice here , just a-a-a-ACHOO!" kyle does flips in the sky almost falling .

clark nods" yeah , ive seen that you did great against the zods , thank god i was in the back and only joined to stop the simulation, speaking off that , lets begin , ai , add allergy causing material to the simulation ."

Jon nods."Strength and flying I've got down, the other stuff is sorta well you know." He shrugged a little and his brows furrowed."You want this place covered in ice?" He asks him.

"this place is cut off from the outside no matter how much damage is cause , no damage to the outside world will happen" says clark , "now , your super breath causes your ice breathing , when you sneeze , you seem to use you're super breathing , you too kyle , you have to learn how to controll that"

"tha makes sense" says kyle slowly floating down.

Jon folds his arms."Yeah the ice breath part seems to kick in when I sneeze, I've already gotten Damian with it and scared mother...I don't want to hurt them." He tells him.

"I don't have the sneezing problem, but I do need help with my ice breath." Conner admits and he sighs "Also my heat vision need work."

Alfred sends Barbara a text he will keep an eye on the boys before heading to the batcomputer and tracking the boys vital signs.

damian rolled his eyes at tim under his helmet before listening to what jason said speaking "if need be keep our eyes from making eye contact with the guy" as he reeved his bike and followed after the others

wally spoke "nothing wrong with that at all though wonder who will be his first word mama or dada" as he teased her a little

"well that shouldnt take very long to master , look into the void, and fire as many lazers as you can , that takes mastery to control , and the breathing thing should be easy to fix too , you just have to be more gentle , with this much power all we can do is be gentle" says clark

kyle sneezes mid ear trying to follow clark's adrvice and doesnt accually fly back as much, " hey this kinda works" he sneezes again and sends himself to the ground " ill need to work on that more "

Richard riding after his brother's and finding the location but he hops off the bike a little ways away, he was going to try to be stealthy when it came to this at least at first he would be and he signals for his brothers to coming in from different angles in the area as well.

Jon folds his arms, he checked his other brothers and bites his lip a little."Okay..." He does blow out a little bit of ice to cover his hands in some frost and shrugged a little.

Artemis pulls on his cheek a little."Maybe Dada if you spend more time with him or he's going to want me and call out mama." She giggled.

Jason gets on a roof and sighs "Of course he has a wand." he mumbles and sighs, well this was interesting at least, he watched a civilian try to run and he frowns, it looks like whatever it is has a charge time "Guys, we can surround him and then when he's charging his spell or whatever the others could distract him, seems like he has to say something before it works too."

Conner sighs, really? They were going to be in the simulator room the entire time? That's pretty boring.

Richard gets into position and crouches down a little."Charging a spell?" He raises a brow, he suppose he could let Jason take the lead on this one, thinking maybe he should stand back some since it was his three younger brothers who were in need of all the bonding experience."Then we'll need to be quick." He nods.

Tim was on ground level, he wasn't for taking orders from Jason but it's not like Richard was speaking up since the brother had chosen not to take the lead for once."Whatever, let's just get this over this." He tells him.

Jon glanced at Conner."We should sneak off for ice cream later." He says quietly knowing his brother would hear him."Maybe take Kyle with." He smiled at him.

clark notices the vibe , " training takes a little time , its boring i know but this is basically the safet thing we got , i can change how this place looks if you want"

kyle smiles scraching the back of his head " would love to the that" but he knows his parents will be mad about him taking this long to get home , but what can they do .

Jon smiles a little at his brothers."I would like to get some ice cream for a treat after training so what do you say Conner?" He asks him and nudges his brother a little.

Damian spoke "since when did wizards charge up spells I thought all that had to say was a spell and boom the wand casts the spell like what you see in harry potter" as he also raised a brow at jason's remark about the guy needing to charge his attack before going in another direction to try and ambush the guy

wally spoke "sounds like your just wanting to be competitive" as he teased her back

Tim sighed just a little."Maybe this is guy is a fake like what if the wands the only thing that has magic like some sort of relic or he's just a sucky wizard." He shrugs and he starts to go over there.

Artemis giggled."Maybe so." She pokes at his cheeks and gives him a small kiss before taking his snacks from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back