• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Valyn's brows furrowed at this."That's why Killian was familiar? Why I felt angry towards him and his butler?" She questioned him before she grasped her head, wincing asher memories were coming to her."Fuck." She moves away from him.

Artemis punches his shoulder."Sorry, just I really wouldn't want my sister after you." She sighed."You're great Wally and I trust you." She tells him.

Jasper sighed and it was tempting to kick his leg but he just pouts at him."Whwtever..." He mumbled.

"Thanks Henry." Rose says with a smile and she adds "And you're probably busy so I'll let you get back to your tasks.", she heads downstairs and sees Jasper pouting "What's up little buddy?" she asks.

Hannah heads off and sighs, she knew where to go, so she might as well go ahead, besides, there are better timings to tell someone things.

Connor chuckles "We don't and you get your own room." he says with a smile "Besides, me and Jon in one room would be chaos."

Jason gives Barbara a look that says 'No way in hell' and he says "Julie behaved, just yelled at Tim through the phone so she started crying, but she calmed down again." he tells her.

Mitch gets a little closer "Valyn are you ok?" he asks ready to alert Dick

Dick says "He's a little upset that he has to wait to learn some acrobats from me, but I made a deal with him"

Wally says "I'll be ok"

Barbara pushed Jason by his forehead."So you're going to make me leave to somewhere safe with them, okay." She makes a small face at him."So we should probably get ready to go, we have the other place to go for you know." She tells him.

Tim smiled a bit."Cool and the arguments that would come from you two sharing a room." He laughs a little at him, he steps out of the car once they got there.

Jasper folds his arms as Rose walks over."I asked him for some lessons as he said." He mumbled."Then you're leaving Rose." He turns away from her.

Artemis brushed her hand on his cheek then goes to grab her bag to take with her as she leaves, making sure she had what shee she packed in her bag.

Valyn gets to her knees."Killian, the jerk." She mumbled but gripped Mitch's sleeve."Need some rest and something to take for this, no loud noises okay Mitch." She mumbled, Dylan standing by the window.

Mitch nods and lowers his voice "Ok let's get you inside and I'll go get you somethings" he helps her in and gets her to a bed and then looks at Dylan "Your not very stealthy I know you were watching, now watch her while I get somethings for her ok?"

Dylan walks over."Because she's my sister and I'm judging you til I know I can trust you not to hurt her or break her heart either." He folds his arms, raising a brow.

Mitch says "Think what you want, just don't be loud" he says leaving and using his watch calls his bike to him in it's normal form and he drives off to get things for her headache

Dylan grabs a chair to sit down by her and he watched over her as he waits for Mitch to get there, so far the guy seemed like the good type of guy so he'd soon welcome him.

Dylan grabs his sister phone to tell Mitch to hurry up and that he could've done this faster than him, he leans ans tips in his chair a little.

Mitch rolls his eyes and comes back with a back of Valyn's favorite things and says again with a lowered voice "I was getting her favorites, that's why it took so long fly boy" he then sits and opens the thing for the headaches and gets one pill out and a soda for Valyn and hands them to her "Here you go sparky" he says smiling

Dylan just mocks him a little."You could do better then that nickname but that's nice of you." He does smile a little, as he gets to know the person that's taken care of his sister for awhile and he moves out of the seat to have him sit down with her.

Valyn takes them before laying down, thanking him and does try to pull him down to lay with her."You're sweet." She smiles at him.

Valyn smiled a little as she nods slowly, she moves a little closer and she almost dozed off but she falls asleep after a bit.

Dylan turns away from them."I'll just leave you two alone then." He walks away from them."Or are you coming out here with me huh? You were acting like you were wanting to question me yourself otherwise just be in here with her." He tells him.

Rose nods "But you're free to visit whenever you want." she says ruffling his hair "And lots of us actually moved out, they just stay here in the winter." she points out "Now I want you to behave alright?"

Connor shrugs "Not really arguments," he says "We just like teasing each other, a lot." he explains.

Jason chuckles "Yep." he says putting Julie in her crib "We should dress too classy though."

Barbara has Jake come over so she could show him the diaper bag and what all he needed for her as well as the left over milk in her bottle, she has Jason put the plushies in her bag as well."No need to get classy, just grab a coat or a jacket and your beanie." She giggled a little.

Tim nods."So like how we sometimes mess with eachother, me and my brothers." He chuckles."Okay you got to share some of the things you two have gotten into." He gave him a gentle nudge before carrying a few of the bags into the place.

Jasper smiles a little when she does that."I'll probably come by alot especially if my brothers are being to rambunctious." He giggled a little."But...what if my brothers and sister just leave me behind here..." He mumbled.

"What do you mean leave you behind?" Rose asks crouching down so she's at his eyelevel "They wouldn't do that, but they must have gone to collect herbs and plants for the company and I think they wouldn't want to risk it that you ran off again." she explains "Now we could send mom a message you're coming with us to help me, would you like that?" she asks with a smile.

"In which case you'd have to ask Lois all de details." Connor points out and he adds "Or dad, he might have some fun stories." he grabs a few of Tim's bags and tells his grandmother he'll show Tim a room "Alright, first floor..." he trails off and opens a door near the stairs "You can stay here if you want."

Jason looks outside "Barbara, anyone who wants to wear a jacket in this weather is an idiot." he says grabbing his winter coat and a beanie "It's freezing cold." he points out. Jake nods as Barbara explains what he has to do "What if she sleeps the entire time?" he asks.

Mitch just waves Dylan off telling him they'll talk later

Dick nods 'Come by as much as you want" he then listens as Jasper worrys about being left behind

Barbara swats Jason."You know what I mean, it's still a coat or jacket and no duh." She puts her hands on her hips, she turned to Jake."Then you wouldn't have to do much for her til she gets up hungry or wanting to be held." She gives him the TV remote then starts pushing Jason to the door."Let's go." She tells him.

Tim walks over to the room and he goes inside to set his bags down."Oh come now, you must have some stories." He smiles softly at him, he gets his bags out of the way and he checks out the room."This should work." He tells him.

Jasper fiddles with his fingers before the bottom of his shirt and he sniffles a little."You're moving out and you say some have moved out but are here just for winter so they could leave me here, it was scary and lonely being out there while I was lost I did meet some people but I was on the move, the only people I went to alot was Ivy and them." He explains."You're going to take me with you?" He asks her.

Dylan just closes the door behind him to leave them be, he had pickpocket Mitch's phone from him.

Mitch was taught about keeping your tech safe by Tim so he pushes a button on watch and his phone in Dylan's hand uses the camera phone and scans the face and when it's not Mitch it shuts off and Mitch says to himself quietly even though Dylan isn't in the room says "ID scan program curtsy of Tim Drake".

Dylan growled a little."Figures." He mumbles, he then opens the door to chuck the phone at Mitch."Tim Drake huh?" He leans in the doorway.

Dylan nods slowly."That would be the one Nik struck then? Tech boys." He sighed, he goes to mimic Tim's voice."You didn't protect me Mitch." He pouts at him.

"Oh but Killian and his brothers still live here." Rose says "And you'll have to go back in the evening alright?" she asks while sending her mother a message.

Jason rolls his eyes "Babs, a coat and a jacket aren't the same thing." he points out and he grins "Come on, it's walking distance." he adds. Jake sits on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him and he sighs turning on the tv.

Connor nods "But Jon and I tried telling grandma what happened, but we kept laughing, so you're better off asking dad or Lois." he explains.

Barbara walks outside after him and locks the door behind her before grabbing hold of Jason's hand."I'm going to laugh if you slip on ice and laugh at myself if I do." She giggled a little before following him."Should we bring something home for dinner or I could fix something easy later." She offered.

Tim snickered just a bit then goes to the kitchen, he gives Krypto a pet then goes through some cupboards to get the cocoa and makes them some hot cocoa, giving one to him."I'll ask them when they're home." He nods."Should we go or could we stay here for a bit?" He asks him.

Jasper shrugged."I have my brothers yeah...but they might move out sometime." He says quietly though he perks a bit."Okay!" He smiles at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back