• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC BATFAM RP OOC

actually i think the first meeting of the spectre and the bat family will be fun and likely antagonistic

Cass is pretty awesome (we ignore the character who had her name in the Harley movie who is 100% not Cass)

yep will be fun to start see how the bat family react and how the secret identity interacts

I eonder what ships will be built

Last edited:
Also wht do so many things make damain this naive cute kid when he is ruthless and arrogant at least at first

ships hmmm *checks list of characters so far* HarleyxIvy, DickxBabs, BatxCat just without the cat at the moment, Damian too young for ships, Steph too awesome for ships also Tim isn't here, Kate too busy being awesome aunt also none of the girls fit her well enough, and CassxSol might be cute.

I like the idea of Damian and Irey even though they haven't interacted. I'm glad Wally's kids are back in the comics even though Bart and Irey are now both Impulse.

1600437591086.png

This was team was once considered to be the new young justice before the new 52 reboot happened the supergirl writer wanted it to be a thing.

1600437998598.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back