• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC Batfam OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You also ignored Rin's response to you Little

i know i couldn't respond all day because i was busy with some stuff. So when i gt back there were a lot of messages and i was trying to catch up im sorry if i missed a few.

Yeah she's not allowed to have a car or drive one if she's 15, everyone else? They have a motorbike only Bruce drives a car when vigilanting

That is why shs said she had taken Jason's car and be sure to check the messages below you, you can be pinged if needed in a message it's just Rin told me to tell you that you didn't respond to hers

I sincerely apologize for getting all mixed up. I've had a crazy day i will fix it next time it happens if it happens. also i might respond for the rest of the day i'll be out with my friend seeing black adam

She's going to ping you in your post, had to tell her how so you can go over it and if she had taken a car then it's Jason's since she wouldn't have one of her own okay?

Go have fun with that, thought it was decent Shazam 2 should be good

It's just an attack on the city and Bruce is taken out, quake machines under the city and a tank throwing out Crane's gas in the streets like the cloud burst from Arkham Knight
And language

Earthquakes in Gotham, Bruce injured and send back to the batcave, Richard and Rose are trapped underground and Jason's looking for Barbara.
Breanna stole Jason's car in her haste and is now in trouble with Gordon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back